Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 3526
-
05-18-17 17:16 #2401Senior Member

Posts: 151Cocoa
Try Clearlake and Lake. Follow Lake to peachtree. Good luck and be careful out there.
Originally Posted by NipLovr
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-17 15:23 #2400Senior Member

Posts: 92Cocoa??
I'm in the Cocoa area for a couple of weeks. Well, according to Google it's west Cocoa, more in the 95 area. Any word on what's going on down there. About a week and a half ago there were a few girls at the Cumberland farms, and at least a couple were working, but they haven't been back, and I didn't have time to indulge. But I've checked the back streets, and haven't seen a damned thing. Any help would be appreciated.
-
05-18-17 11:50 #2399Senior Member

Posts: 92Sunco
Coming back from beach ran behide sunco missed aurroa and turned one street down passed a young lady had blue jeans now may have made eye contact not sure look to good to be true also looked a few months pregnant any idea brown hair early 20.
-
05-18-17 04:34 #2398Senior Member

Posts: 228This is where it is at
The tville loop is an area just off of US1 by the historical downtown area. It runs on Main Street to Park Ave. Area has section 8 housing and a shelter I believe.
Originally Posted by MadisonGuy69
[View Original Post]
Remember there is police patrols during the day. Not sure of night time. They are trying to improve the area a bit.
-
05-17-17 23:16 #2397Senior Member

Posts: 300I've seen Sunny, who sort of fits that description walking that way before, but I think she is still away on vacation.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-17 16:52 #2396Senior Member

Posts: 258Where is the T ville loop? I didn't know there was anything like that in T-ville.
Originally Posted by SBanks71
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-17 16:12 #2395Senior Member

Posts: 1755Possible SW In New Area
As I was westbound on Hwy 192 aka New Haven Ave, I spotted a possible SW walking westward just east of Babcock St. She was slim (not skinny), white, maybe 5' 2", 110 lbs, tight jeans (the kind that fit snug around the legs), purse on right shoulder, midriff blouse exposing her abs and flaming red hair not quite to her shoulders. If this was a SW, she was in an area that's outside of the normal "loop". Not my thing but passing the info along for those that do.
-
05-14-17 03:52 #2394Senior Member

Posts: 44Tville loop
Loop was dead tonight. Was giving up when I ran into Mandy at the 7-11. For me it just keeps getting better. Told me next time her menu is wide open. Can not wait. I've never asked so that may have been the case all along. She really is a sweet heart. If you see her treat her right.
-
05-13-17 03:20 #2393Senior Member

Posts: 44Tville
Loop was busy tonight. Saw 3 1 BSW and 2 WSW. Scooped Brittany and went to my spot. She is a strawberry blonde spinner. Good DT and got the job done. Dropped her off and went home. Wanted the BSW but Brittany jumped in before I could get to her. Stay safe and hunt hard.
-
05-12-17 18:49 #2392Senior Member

Posts: 35Us1
Slim curly hair SW near the marathon was posted up around 630 same girl I saw near hibiscus the other day. One of you guys scooped her up I saw her jump in with someone good luck out there stay safe.
-
05-12-17 16:53 #2391Senior Member

Posts: 88Where else?
So in Melborne / PB there are two Infamous spots that are for sure active. Behind the Sunoco, and down between 192 and University on US-1. So now I'm hearing there is action possibly behind the McDonald's on Babcock and hibiscus near the 711 in the same area. Anywhere else around here? Like for sure? Sometimes I go up Aurora and Sarno and I see some what I'm assuming to be civilians. It gets me all giggly inside but I don't dare try it. So are there any other spots that are for sure Clutch Cargo?
-
05-12-17 16:51 #2390Senior Member

Posts: 27Location
Have seen some occasional action in that area. Last Saturday was approached by a WSW When I was leaving 7-Eleven. I cut her off quickly because she was god awful looking. On a scale of 1 to 10 she might have been a one.
About six weeks ago just east of 7-Eleven on fee Avenue saw a hot blonde SW. Tried to quickly turn around but she got scooped up by somebody else.
Out of curiosity from the recent posts here I drove the area last night with no sightings.
-
05-12-17 11:30 #2389Senior Member

Posts: 35Yes that's what I'm thinking because more than one occasion have I seen a few of the SW in that area I'll keep you updated.
Originally Posted by Beel926
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-17 11:00 #2388Senior Member

Posts: 113Location
I've never seen anything in that area, although it makes sense with the apartments around there. Every once in a while I think there is some action on PB Road, but probably just civilians.
Originally Posted by FireFreak93
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-17 20:18 #2387Senior Member

Posts: 103I think I saw the same spinner I pulled in to make the scoop and she look 100 year old Passed.
Originally Posted by Tdrag
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





