rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 236 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 3526
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2401

    Cocoa

    Quote Originally Posted by NipLovr  [View Original Post]
    I'm in the Cocoa area for a couple of weeks. Well, according to Google it's west Cocoa, more in the 95 area. Any word on what's going on down there. About a week and a half ago there were a few girls at the Cumberland farms, and at least a couple were working, but they haven't been back, and I didn't have time to indulge. But I've checked the back streets, and haven't seen a damned thing. Any help would be appreciated.
    Try Clearlake and Lake. Follow Lake to peachtree. Good luck and be careful out there.

  2. #2400

    Cocoa??

    I'm in the Cocoa area for a couple of weeks. Well, according to Google it's west Cocoa, more in the 95 area. Any word on what's going on down there. About a week and a half ago there were a few girls at the Cumberland farms, and at least a couple were working, but they haven't been back, and I didn't have time to indulge. But I've checked the back streets, and haven't seen a damned thing. Any help would be appreciated.

  3. #2399

    Sunco

    Coming back from beach ran behide sunco missed aurroa and turned one street down passed a young lady had blue jeans now may have made eye contact not sure look to good to be true also looked a few months pregnant any idea brown hair early 20.

  4. #2398

    This is where it is at

    Quote Originally Posted by MadisonGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Where is the T ville loop? I didn't know there was anything like that in T-ville.
    The tville loop is an area just off of US1 by the historical downtown area. It runs on Main Street to Park Ave. Area has section 8 housing and a shelter I believe.

    Remember there is police patrols during the day. Not sure of night time. They are trying to improve the area a bit.

  5. #2397
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    As I was westbound on Hwy 192 aka New Haven Ave, I spotted a possible SW walking westward just east of Babcock St. She was slim (not skinny), white, maybe 5' 2", 110 lbs, tight jeans (the kind that fit snug around the legs), purse on right shoulder, midriff blouse exposing her abs and flaming red hair not quite to her shoulders. If this was a SW, she was in an area that's outside of the normal "loop". Not my thing but passing the info along for those that do.
    I've seen Sunny, who sort of fits that description walking that way before, but I think she is still away on vacation.

  6. #2396
    Quote Originally Posted by SBanks71  [View Original Post]
    Loop was dead tonight. Was giving up when I ran into Mandy at the 7-11. For me it just keeps getting better. Told me next time her menu is wide open. Can not wait. I've never asked so that may have been the case all along. She really is a sweet heart. If you see her treat her right.
    Where is the T ville loop? I didn't know there was anything like that in T-ville.

  7. #2395

    Possible SW In New Area

    As I was westbound on Hwy 192 aka New Haven Ave, I spotted a possible SW walking westward just east of Babcock St. She was slim (not skinny), white, maybe 5' 2", 110 lbs, tight jeans (the kind that fit snug around the legs), purse on right shoulder, midriff blouse exposing her abs and flaming red hair not quite to her shoulders. If this was a SW, she was in an area that's outside of the normal "loop". Not my thing but passing the info along for those that do.

  8. #2394

    Tville loop

    Loop was dead tonight. Was giving up when I ran into Mandy at the 7-11. For me it just keeps getting better. Told me next time her menu is wide open. Can not wait. I've never asked so that may have been the case all along. She really is a sweet heart. If you see her treat her right.

  9. #2393

    Tville

    Loop was busy tonight. Saw 3 1 BSW and 2 WSW. Scooped Brittany and went to my spot. She is a strawberry blonde spinner. Good DT and got the job done. Dropped her off and went home. Wanted the BSW but Brittany jumped in before I could get to her. Stay safe and hunt hard.

  10. #2392

    Us1

    Slim curly hair SW near the marathon was posted up around 630 same girl I saw near hibiscus the other day. One of you guys scooped her up I saw her jump in with someone good luck out there stay safe.

  11. #2391

    Where else?

    So in Melborne / PB there are two Infamous spots that are for sure active. Behind the Sunoco, and down between 192 and University on US-1. So now I'm hearing there is action possibly behind the McDonald's on Babcock and hibiscus near the 711 in the same area. Anywhere else around here? Like for sure? Sometimes I go up Aurora and Sarno and I see some what I'm assuming to be civilians. It gets me all giggly inside but I don't dare try it. So are there any other spots that are for sure Clutch Cargo?

  12. #2390

    Location

    Have seen some occasional action in that area. Last Saturday was approached by a WSW When I was leaving 7-Eleven. I cut her off quickly because she was god awful looking. On a scale of 1 to 10 she might have been a one.

    About six weeks ago just east of 7-Eleven on fee Avenue saw a hot blonde SW. Tried to quickly turn around but she got scooped up by somebody else.

    Out of curiosity from the recent posts here I drove the area last night with no sightings.

  13. #2389
    Quote Originally Posted by Beel926  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen anything in that area, although it makes sense with the apartments around there. Every once in a while I think there is some action on PB Road, but probably just civilians.
    Yes that's what I'm thinking because more than one occasion have I seen a few of the SW in that area I'll keep you updated.

  14. #2388

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFreak93  [View Original Post]
    I say that because it's the same girls I saw in the Melbourne loop. Not to sure if that's where they live or a new post up spot but the were doing there thing.
    I've never seen anything in that area, although it makes sense with the apartments around there. Every once in a while I think there is some action on PB Road, but probably just civilians.

  15. #2387
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdrag  [View Original Post]
    I was on us1 by University at that gas station and as I'm leaving I see this short blonde spinner with a nice ass. Didn't have time to stop and participate but I'm sure some of my fellow mongers probably know exactly who I'm talking about. If anyone partakes let me know especially if you get digits I'm hoping she will be around in a couple hours and if so I'll let you guys know what I think.
    I think I saw the same spinner I pulled in to make the scoop and she look 100 year old Passed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape