Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 16866
-
05-18-17 09:27 #14271Senior Member

Posts: 470You might be interested this one, she has a few extra pounds, great BBBJCIM, cfs, not sure but I believe GFE, very nice girl and tentative to your needs, super cost effective but outcall only, works mostly days, I have seen her and have a past review here.
Originally Posted by GhostRider22
[View Original Post]
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...today/19591393
-
05-18-17 05:41 #14270Senior Member

Posts: 263Shebly
I hadn't seen Shebly in awhile. I decided to pull the trigger again. I love Greek and she seems to really love it to. That woman just loves to fuck. I asked if I could watch her get dressed. After watching her put on that little sexy outfit. This old boiler guy was ready to go. Some complained about her room, but I could care less about that bullshit. I would fuck that woman anywhere. South side hotel. To each his own. PH out.
-
05-18-17 02:59 #14269Senior Member

Posts: 2927You got it
Most of the time, pussy switch is dangerous, but it looks like it went great for you. A different girl but you got that pussy.
Originally Posted by NickL
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-17 22:43 #14268Regular Member

Posts: 4Roommate!
So the other day I thought I'd check out a new girl. This girl strikes my interest. Pretty, nice body, easy conversation. Made an appointment and headed her way. The closer I got, I started to think about Nikita. So I asked for another pic to confirm who she was. But sure enough, I was sitting in front of nikitas house. I different girl came to the door and right away I asked. Apparently her and Nikita are long time best friends and they live together. The story is that when one has an appointment the other leaves. I'm not sure about that, but I didn't feel threatened. Nikitas door was closed and we went on about our business. Her name is Farrah, pretty girl, pics are real but she must have lost a lot of weight since taking them. Services are as offered. BBFS, CIP, DATY, BBBJ. She also kisses. Small rack, nice little body. Cheaper than her roommate by 20 $. I guess they do 2 girls for the right $.
-
05-17-17 20:53 #14267Regular Member

Posts: 7Not my type. I like meaty women, and I don't mind a bit of flab or baby damage. Was wondering about dental issues as nice smile / oral hygiene is important.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-17 19:05 #14266Regular Member

Posts: 7I was asking who you saw who you said had a great ass and you didn't have to donate to a couple times. And have you seen Holli in person? I saw her this weekend, she is not the same person as Selena from Slinger as I had seen Selena also years ago. Read my other post I gave a review on Holli.
Originally Posted by DaysFun
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-17 16:33 #14265Senior Member

Posts: 320Need Help. Anyone Seen This Gal?
Hi,
I know I saw something posted about this gal somewhere on this sight. But I don't have a name to search. Here is the link.
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Therap...elief/19567893
Anybody seen her before? Can you refer me to a post or comment on her again. It's been a while since I've seen an ad on BP, but I think I've seen her on BorBP.
Thanks.
PM is fine if you don't want to post.
-
05-17-17 16:09 #14264Senior Member

Posts: 320Holli- Washington Cty
Though she is from West Bend Slinger area I don't think this is car date Selena from Slinger, Unless she has put on a ton of weight and really had some body shape changes. I saw Selena referred to as a Great Ass, I wouldn't think of Holli in that light. But she is really cute and friendly with a fantastic real rack!. You can find her current ad with clothed pic's on BP in massage just look for Washington Cty.
Originally Posted by GhostRider22
[View Original Post]
Check it out for us, I'm curious if its the same (I never saw Selena "Car Date" from Slinger).
Thanks.
-
05-17-17 14:58 #14263Senior Member

Posts: 320Holli. Full Body Massage & More
Finally saw her on Saturday, Actually helped select the place by Mayfair. Great chest, sensitive nipples, Cute face and nice personality. On the Chubby / Fat side, but price was right. Kinda flakey to set up but once we did it was worth it. I liked her; a real GFE with everything on the menu at a fair price, definitely Not A Pro! So I would repeat. Watch for her next posting and "Go Get that Pussy!" as I've seen noted on this board.
Originally Posted by GhostRider22
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-17 08:38 #14262Regular Member

Posts: 7You saw Selena or Holli from the ad?
Originally Posted by CuteWOne
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-17 08:19 #14261Regular Member

Posts: 7You saw Selena or the girl in the ad?
Originally Posted by CuteWOne
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-17 21:25 #14260Senior Member

Posts: 1484Something tells me that
The non-tattooed Nikki is a different girl that is using her pics. I see on TER a review that someone posted 12 minutes ago of her saying she's 20 lbs heavier and 10 years older than the pics. No mentioned of dental issues. Something doesn't seem right.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-17 07:54 #14259Senior Member

Posts: 288I've had the opposite experience. I can't recall any really bad encounter with an AA provider. Though I usually stay out of sketchy neighborhoods which probably limits my exposure to really troublesome providers. I have had a few that I saw regularly for a while too, with no pimp issues and no rip-offs. I saw Honey Bee out in Waukesha for a good year or so before she retired and still ranks one of my favorites. I've had far more bad encounters with white providers.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-17 22:59 #14258Senior Member

Posts: 386[Deleted by Admin]
EAGLE 19.
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
05-15-17 20:42 #14257Senior Member

Posts: 1484Two Nikki's
The tattooed Nikki and this one.
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...eaven/18623097
See post #14164. I thought she had a very nice body but with these girls, 3-4 months in this business can fuck up a body bad. Just ask Olive Oil Jess.
Originally Posted by GhostRider22
[View Original Post]















