Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,006 to 28,020 of 61408
-
05-17-17 08:41 #33403Regular Member

Posts: 19Videos
It was about time now, your fans are demanding your new videos for the Summer of 2017.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-17 08:28 #33402Senior Member

Posts: 26Yay!
I love your uploads!
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-x.
-
05-17-17 08:21 #33401Senior Member

Posts: 2419Vid
By request I will have something new on xvideos.com sometime today.
-
05-17-17 07:27 #33400Senior Member

Posts: 168Anyway to get in contact with her?
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-17 07:18 #33399Senior Member

Posts: 2419I asked her about a bunch of stuff including her health. She seems like she has a neurological disorder. She said probably needs to get looked at. Doesn't stay still any more. Problem catching her breath since her surgery.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-17 05:26 #33398Senior Member

Posts: 1788Little Sara
Unfortunately every time she comes back she says the same thing, but it never works out for her.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-17 23:54 #33397Senior Member

Posts: 58CB Cutie
Back in Baltimore and decided to check out the B / CB loop. I saw a TGTBT BSW, thought she was a civi. As I drove pass she gave me the smile and wave. I guess being away has made me a little too cautious. SO, I decided to loop around and be sure there wasn't UC activity around. By time I looped around she was walking down Washburn. I notice there as alarge group of men walking the sid street. I figured this wasn't a good time and bugged out. Does anyone have any info on this one. She was nice thick chick, looked to be in her twenties. Wearing a tight black skirt. Any info would be great inbox me please. I really want to catch up with her before I go.
-
05-16-17 22:56 #33396Senior Member

Posts: 339Way back when her attitude was better. She had a little more weight in her but good.
Originally Posted by KStreetWatcher
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...117&viewfull=1#post2470117.
-
05-16-17 20:29 #33395Senior Member

Posts: 694What ever happened to them sounds like a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by MrFetish01
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-17 20:21 #33394Senior Member

Posts: 2419Ran into Friday night. Says she's leaving soon as she can. Tired off the life.
Originally Posted by Cruzin101
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-17 17:43 #33393Senior Member

Posts: 977Heaven is Alive
I can confirm, I spoke to her myself. Saw her on Payson, catch her if you can!
-
05-16-17 17:31 #33392Senior Member

Posts: 97727 to 29 yo Christine on Fairhaven
Phat little butt on her, she has a New York accent but she not from New York. Kinda cute, long brown hair, decent smile. Standard rates but head game wasn't the best. Would only repeat cause she had a positive attitude and didn't seem to be high on anything. Dropped her off at the end of haven in the apartments. No digits, catch her if you can!
-
05-16-17 17:21 #33391Senior Member

Posts: 977One of the many Ambers 27 yo Wilkens loop
Anyone ever date this Amber??
-
05-16-17 16:56 #33390Senior Member

Posts: 194Taylor
You face painted Taylor's face? Can you post that one please?
Originally Posted by VegaWrap
[View Original Post]
KSW.
-
05-16-17 11:08 #33389Senior Member

Posts: 705Penny is great. Nice girl too. Wish she would keep abphone.
Originally Posted by TravelingJohn#2
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





