Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33371

    Mary

    Scrolled through BP late last night and made the scoop. Brunette with a nice ass. Made sure she was female and not some fag masquerading as a woman; told her to show me the pussy so she took my hand and slid on down. She was high on something but could hold conversation. Told me her name and negotiated a price for BBJCIM and on to the spot we went. Skills were superb, very patient as well; gave her a well-deserved tip.

    No digits, of course. But if I see her again, will definitely repeat.

  2. #33370
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoronic  [View Original Post]
    Has gathered in Mongertown Square, shouting "give us our poon!

    Please give us our poon.
    The vid is up.

  3. #33369

    ICYMI: Hillarious Heaven

    While we all await the season premiere of Nitetimer, I throw this oldie but goodie out for you. Some newer mongers may not remember this one. It's the video she insisted be put on the web and the first one I ever did. Unlike others, when the camera went on Heaven, she thought it meant she had to talk, and talk she did. Gave a lecture in fact.

    https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Bl...eaven-28805961

  4. #33368

    A Sizeable Crowd

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    By request I will have something new on xvideos.com sometime today.
    Has gathered in Mongertown Square, shouting "give us our poon!

    Please give us our poon.

  5. #33367

    Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    By request I will have something new on xvideos.com sometime today.
    It was about time now, your fans are demanding your new videos for the Summer of 2017.

  6. #33366

    Yay!

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    By request I will have something new on xvideos.com sometime today.
    I love your uploads!

    -x.

  7. #33365

    Vid

    By request I will have something new on xvideos.com sometime today.

  8. #33364
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    I asked her about a bunch of stuff including her health. She seems like she has a neurological disorder. She said probably needs to get looked at. Doesn't stay still any more. Problem catching her breath since her surgery.
    Anyway to get in contact with her?

  9. #33363
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately every time she comes back she says the same thing, but it never works out for her.
    I asked her about a bunch of stuff including her health. She seems like she has a neurological disorder. She said probably needs to get looked at. Doesn't stay still any more. Problem catching her breath since her surgery.

  10. #33362
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Little Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Ran into Friday night. Says she's leaving soon as she can. Tired off the life.
    Unfortunately every time she comes back she says the same thing, but it never works out for her.

  11. #33361

    CB Cutie

    Back in Baltimore and decided to check out the B / CB loop. I saw a TGTBT BSW, thought she was a civi. As I drove pass she gave me the smile and wave. I guess being away has made me a little too cautious. SO, I decided to loop around and be sure there wasn't UC activity around. By time I looped around she was walking down Washburn. I notice there as alarge group of men walking the sid street. I figured this wasn't a good time and bugged out. Does anyone have any info on this one. She was nice thick chick, looked to be in her twenties. Wearing a tight black skirt. Any info would be great inbox me please. I really want to catch up with her before I go.

  12. #33360
    Quote Originally Posted by KStreetWatcher  [View Original Post]
    You face painted Taylor's face? Can you post that one please?

    KSW.
    Way back when her attitude was better. She had a little more weight in her but good.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...117&viewfull=1#post2470117.

  13. #33359
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFetish01  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Those were the days! I have been to a couple of them and they were fun as shit. There were always more dudes than chics there tho. One time, a buddy saw one of the organizers drop his 420 and he grabbed it and gave it back to him and just like that he wins a raffle where he gets a 1/2 hour bathroom break with one of the party favors.
    What ever happened to them sounds like a lot of fun.

  14. #33358
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruzin101  [View Original Post]
    Is little Sara still around anyone know.
    Ran into Friday night. Says she's leaving soon as she can. Tired off the life.

  15. #33357

    Heaven is Alive

    I can confirm, I spoke to her myself. Saw her on Payson, catch her if you can!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape