Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 19268
-
05-13-17 10:07 #16043Senior Member

Posts: 548Play Misty For Me!
Ok, you're reminding me of the classic movie! LOL I'll keep my eyes open for you.
Originally Posted by ILuvThisTown29
[View Original Post]
Good luck!
Dd.
-
05-13-17 03:50 #16042Senior Member

Posts: 129Misty
Has anyone seen misty. She was my atf I lost touch with her and she doesn't post anymore. Her number is no longer her number. If you've seen her or have a number I'd be forever grateful.
-
05-13-17 00:26 #16041Senior Member

Posts: 524Erica Kane
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-only/29020271
Anyone dive into this one? Searched her name, but with the BP debacle, it's hard to tell who is who anymore.
-
05-12-17 23:19 #16040Regular Member

Posts: 13Yeah let us know or whomever TOFTT.
Originally Posted by LohnDog
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-17 23:07 #16039Senior Member

Posts: 330Shelly
I'm up in MI for business often. Any word on MILF Shelly? Location ok? Pm me. Any info would be appreciated.
-
05-12-17 19:05 #16038Senior Member

Posts: 243Let me know how it goes.
Originally Posted by DeutschMF
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-17 19:01 #16037Senior Member

Posts: 243Looks to good to be true.
Originally Posted by JackMich
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-17 15:48 #16036Senior Member

Posts: 270Agreed
I visited her awhile back when she stayed in Westland, not exactly sure the year or month. But back than she had a different alias. Called herself Chloe Starr. From what I remember she (at least to me). Wasn't exactly great looking. Her pictures lured me in and I either caught her on bad day or something. She did give a really wet BBBJ though.
Originally Posted by Hotcarl76
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-17 10:07 #16035Senior Member

Posts: 61Aubrey
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-back/29866263
Anyone got info on this one?
-
05-12-17 08:02 #16034Banned Member

Posts: 304Re: STacy Hummer
She was on the old message board Naughty Reviews. She was shady back then but white night geezers would put these chicks up on a pedestal like no other and piss many off. The chicks in turn would get GPS (golden pussy syndrome) and raise the price of their services. This was 2011-2014 roughly.
Originally Posted by SocialAveng313
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-17 07:37 #16033Regular Member

Posts: 6I would assume the old boards are ones like Scorps, Escort Vault (EV), Michigan Companions (MIC) and maybe even AdultMB (more of a Canadian board, still pretty good when you are close to Detroit).
Originally Posted by SocialAveng313
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-17 07:08 #16032Senior Member

Posts: 524Old Boards
Just what are the old boards and how long ago are we talking?
Originally Posted by Jackknoff
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-17 01:19 #16031Senior Member

Posts: 818FKA Stacey Hummer
That's Stacey hummer from the old boards. See the posts below from the past few days.
Originally Posted by KPlank
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-17 23:04 #16030Senior Member

Posts: 188Samantha ter I'd 106721
TER I'd: 106721.
Originally Posted by DuckFoo
[View Original Post]
Samantha theeroticreview.com.
-
05-11-17 22:07 #16029Senior Member

Posts: 81Hadie Headley
Haven't seen any sight of her in a good long while. From the one time I saw her I would describe her as a legitimate adult capable of being a successful person completely outside of the escorting biz. I forget exactly, but she told me she had a professional background in something that not a lot of people make great money at. Maybe it was teaching music to kids? I wouldn't be shocked if she got a good gig at it and left this world behind.
Originally Posted by PoppnU
[View Original Post]
















