Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Rants, Raves, and Opinions

+ Add Report
Page 146 of 189 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 2833
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #658

    Tech rant

    Got locked out of both of my fake Facebook accounts today. I can get back in if 3 of my "friends" vouch for me and give me a code. That is unlikely to happen because they are fake accounts. Forgot the password to one of my fake email accounts a while back, so now I lost that. Don't get me wrong. This site, TER, HOH (RIP), etc have been a Godsend. For guys like me who remember relying on the ads in the Crazy Shepherd, The Entertainer, and (believe it or not youngsters) The Yellow Pages (sheesh! We are light years ahead of where we used to be. It just sucks having to start over with a new persona. Still don't know what happened with FB. Rant over.

  2. #657

    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderGuys2  [View Original Post]
    So is it possible to pick up woman during the day in the waukesha area and if so were do I look? Are there any older woman out there or are they all young and maybe trouble? THANKS OG2.
    Brother, no offense, but everything you just asked was answered in the post:

    "Waukesha does have a loop. Main -East- Broadway- Hartwell but its nothing like loop in Milwaukee. There are SWs out there but they are not as aggressive as Milwaukee. Eighty percent are grandes deluxe or ageing alcoholics. ".

    Google a map of Waukesha and take a drive. But understand it's Waukesha and it's going to be very hit and miss. You aren't going to turn a corner and find a line of 20 ladies just waiting for you to roll up. It may take hours of cruising to spot one that may or may not be to your taste. It may take hours of cruising several days in a row and you may STILL come up empty.

    Brother, you have 85 posts and about 5 are actual reviews and the other 80 are seeking info. You are looking for a very specific type of woman in areas not at all known for activity during a very specific time of day.

    It's just like anything else, the more specific your limitations the less options you have. If I say "I'm looking for an older model used car in decent shape with reasonable mileage in the greater Milwaukee area", I'll probably have tons of options. If I post "I'm looking for a 2001 - 2003 bright orange BMW with a 5 speed manual transmission and less than 50,000 miles on it in the Germantown area and in only available to come look at it between 1 and 2 30 on weekdays", chances are very very strong I'm never going to find my Orange BMW no matter how many times I ask people about it.

    People have offered you suggestions about placing an ad of your own or trying sites like like Arrangement Finders. The hard truth is I sincerely doubt you're going to find what you're looking for with the parameters you've set without taking most of the initiative yourself, and being prepared for a long search weeding through a lot of bullshit.

    Sorry, I'm not trying to be argumentative or bash you, I sympathize with the difficulties of finding someone in non- traditional areas when time constraints come into play, but when you've asked the group 80 times with no results it's likely time to pursue a different strategy.

    HS.

  3. #656
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like she wanted it done NOW. She probably road the bike until she found someone else. This is called spur of the moment booty.
    Carpe diem that pussy!

  4. #655

    And

    Go get that bicycle pussy. (You forgot that part Howard)

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like she wanted it done NOW. She probably road the bike until she found someone else. This is called spur of the moment booty.
    Last edited by DaveDream; 06-17-17 at 13:44. Reason: Spelling

  5. #654

    Now

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    So just when you think you've heard & seen it all, a total shocker. I pull in at the Walgreens on kk & O,as I do I see this rather hot strawberry blonde spinner somewhat circling the lot on a bike & smiles, I go inside grab my bottle water, pay for it of course & as I come out she's stopped at the back of my car. She says it's hot & she's broke wondering if I can get her something to drink, she's thirsty, so she locks up bike, this time we go inside she gets a tea. As were walking out, shocker I'm not sure, asks would I like to have some fun, she's been here only three days & doesn't have a phone yet, she says she's back from Minnesota staying with family, I gave her my digits, she says she'll call from a family members phone, I was tight on time & working so wasn't able to relax, rather nice good bye tho, well see if she calls tomorrow. Appears to have no visible markings or bruising, was very coherent & polite, I'll let ya kno in the next couple days, if she calls or it was a fluke.

    EAGLE 19.
    Sounds like she wanted it done NOW. She probably road the bike until she found someone else. This is called spur of the moment booty.

  6. #653

    On a bicycle

    So just when you think you've heard & seen it all, a total shocker. I pull in at the Walgreens on kk & O,as I do I see this rather hot strawberry blonde spinner somewhat circling the lot on a bike & smiles, I go inside grab my bottle water, pay for it of course & as I come out she's stopped at the back of my car. She says it's hot & she's broke wondering if I can get her something to drink, she's thirsty, so she locks up bike, this time we go inside she gets a tea. As were walking out, shocker I'm not sure, asks would I like to have some fun, she's been here only three days & doesn't have a phone yet, she says she's back from Minnesota staying with family, I gave her my digits, she says she'll call from a family members phone, I was tight on time & working so wasn't able to relax, rather nice good bye tho, well see if she calls tomorrow. Appears to have no visible markings or bruising, was very coherent & polite, I'll let ya kno in the next couple days, if she calls or it was a fluke.

    EAGLE 19.

  7. #652

    Feeling old

    I don't know who is worse the monger who set up an incall date with Kirby by saying Gramps referred him, or Kirby for knowing exactly who he was talking about.

  8. #651
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    I thought the same when I looked at his posts. All questions! But I was being cordial in my reply. Sure don't want to come off as "rude" as another member here implied.
    Easy scooter, I believe I said it may have been over the top, but to carry on and bring that back brings nothing to this thread but drama IMO.

    Mr. Pickle.

  9. #650
    Quote Originally Posted by ThotSlap  [View Original Post]
    I was about to outline stroll areas but checked the history on the OX. Like Scooter sez. Rtff.

    Write a couple reviews and join the club its fun.
    I thought the same when I looked at his posts. All questions! But I was being cordial in my reply. Sure don't want to come off as "rude" as another member here implied.

  10. #649

    18 posts 18 questions

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeOxBig123  [View Original Post]
    Just moved to Milwaukee. Don't know the stroll areas or who the safe girls are. Any info appreciated, thanks in advance. Will post reviews of providers when I find some.
    I was about to outline stroll areas but checked the history on the OX. Like Scooter sez. Rtff.

    Write a couple reviews and join the club its fun.

  11. #648
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeOxBig123  [View Original Post]
    Just moved to Milwaukee. Don't know the stroll areas or who the safe girls are. Any info appreciated, thanks in advance. Will post reviews of providers when I find some.
    Take a look in the Streetwalker Forum. That's a good place to start. There are new reports pretty much daily.

  12. #647
    Quote Originally Posted by ThotSlap  [View Original Post]
    IMHO. Shit rolls downhill. We're pretty much all trafficked in one way or another unless you own your own buisness or are some sort of arteasian, someone is making money off of your efforts. Employees in retail sales and the food industry are paid dirt cheap wages only sufficent to live off if you lead a draconian existance. In the 80's these were starter jobs to get into the job market and improve your position. Now they are carrers as the middle class is eroded by small biz being taken over by the big corperations. Then put these low income people in a world of ya got to have it all now. You need the latest iphone a nice car, good food, and lead a kick ass cool lifestyle or you ain't shit. 3 ways to get your swag. Steal it or go in debt or work hard and better your position.

    Here's where leadership comes into play. People are followers by nature and we follow our leaders. How you think Trump got all that power? Does anyone think it was all by hard work? Our last presidential election was between two crooks. We see those big corps like wal mart squeeze out the little guys. We see pharmacutical drug cartels push their poison while protected by thugs whose gang colors are blue. Energy companies have us dependent on fossil fuels and technoligies over 100 years old because you can't charge for water or static.

    To find our true leaders follow the money. Where does it end up and acumilate? Money is power where is the power and money stacking up? How is this power maintained? By keeping the masses thirsty and desperate. Then you have the young lions trying to improve their status commting stupid crimes which are easy to point a finger at and misdirect our energies toward stopping this horrible plauge of violence. Who cares how trump got his power we need to be concerned with building walls and popping towel heads. Why worry about parents drugging their children with pharmacuticals or pain pill addicts who have been addicted to legaly obtained oxy since that car wreck 17 years ago when there is a crack house on the corner.

    The three branch gov is dead unless the three branches are lawyers guns and money. IMHO its just one branch now, the monetary branch. How many on this board have been in a legal action they could not afford to win? OJ simpson should be lauded as a civil right milestone. A black man killed and got away with it just like a kennedy. When he ran out of money he was thrown in jail for theft or some piddly shit just like any other thug. Laws are bought now by big corps who own our politicians. As long as we fight among ourselves the fat cats will get fatter and we will loose more freedom. The middle class. The backbone of any society is being eroded and the power vacumn created is being filled by big biz via proxy our elected officals.
    I must say I agree with most of what you just said.

  13. #646

    Human trafficking the american way.

    IMHO. Shit rolls downhill. We're pretty much all trafficked in one way or another unless you own your own buisness or are some sort of arteasian, someone is making money off of your efforts. Employees in retail sales and the food industry are paid dirt cheap wages only sufficent to live off if you lead a draconian existance. In the 80's these were starter jobs to get into the job market and improve your position. Now they are carrers as the middle class is eroded by small biz being taken over by the big corperations. Then put these low income people in a world of ya got to have it all now. You need the latest iphone a nice car, good food, and lead a kick ass cool lifestyle or you ain't shit. 3 ways to get your swag. Steal it or go in debt or work hard and better your position.

    Here's where leadership comes into play. People are followers by nature and we follow our leaders. How you think Trump got all that power? Does anyone think it was all by hard work? Our last presidential election was between two crooks. We see those big corps like wal mart squeeze out the little guys. We see pharmacutical drug cartels push their poison while protected by thugs whose gang colors are blue. Energy companies have us dependent on fossil fuels and technoligies over 100 years old because you can't charge for water or static.

    To find our true leaders follow the money. Where does it end up and acumilate? Money is power where is the power and money stacking up? How is this power maintained? By keeping the masses thirsty and desperate. Then you have the young lions trying to improve their status commting stupid crimes which are easy to point a finger at and misdirect our energies toward stopping this horrible plauge of violence. Who cares how trump got his power we need to be concerned with building walls and popping towel heads. Why worry about parents drugging their children with pharmacuticals or pain pill addicts who have been addicted to legaly obtained oxy since that car wreck 17 years ago when there is a crack house on the corner.

    The three branch gov is dead unless the three branches are lawyers guns and money. IMHO its just one branch now, the monetary branch. How many on this board have been in a legal action they could not afford to win? OJ simpson should be lauded as a civil right milestone. A black man killed and got away with it just like a kennedy. When he ran out of money he was thrown in jail for theft or some piddly shit just like any other thug. Laws are bought now by big corps who own our politicians. As long as we fight among ourselves the fat cats will get fatter and we will loose more freedom. The middle class. The backbone of any society is being eroded and the power vacumn created is being filled by big biz via proxy our elected officals.

  14. #645

    Be careful

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnKat  [View Original Post]
    I got pulled over last night on L. My alleged crime was that my plates indicated a December expiration date and they should expire in September. My real crime was that I was transporting Kirby from Bayview to her home in West Allis. In this police state called Milwaukee where it has long been illegal to drive while black, it is now unlawful for the old and ugly to be in the company of the young and beautiful. Be careful you hunters out there. It appears that the greatest danger now comes after the scoop.
    The pursuit of pussy can get you in a world of trouble.

  15. #644

    Crime free milwaukee

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnKat  [View Original Post]
    I got pulled over last night on L. My alleged crime was that my plates indicated a December expiration date and they should expire in September. My real crime was that I was transporting Kirby from Bayview to her home in West Allis. In this police state called Milwaukee where it has long been illegal to drive while black, it is now unlawful for the old and ugly to be in the company of the young and beautiful. Be careful you hunters out there. It appears that the greatest danger now comes after the scoop.
    Hey JohnKat, crazy I was out late last night after brewers game, friends went home I have a grand suite for the weekend, big shooting on 22 and, around midnite, on 6 & L,a driver tore out a huge light pole, on the and. E. Corner of 6 L,the pole was ripped out & poles top leaning over went into a 2nd floor window, around 3 am, L very quiet,1 SW, and nothing out, G I saw 2,not worth stopping, strung way out, that little brunette you see occasionally way whacked out flinging her arms talking to go herself & a friend, so I take 11th Street South thought about taking one more spin to L before heading home, since I have the room for the weekend, get back to L avoiding the le on 6 & L,get to 13th L,at citgo is Jessica looking nice long heeled boots, nice tight jeans, instead of risking outside, we head to the suite, nice BBBJCIM, no swallow she says, so before I explode some mish flip for some doggy, takes a decent pounding, nice small meaty ta tas, lots of sound effects, seemed to get into it, a few more minutes of bb, lots of tongue up & down the shaft with spit & sound effects, then the release she took it all then spit it out in toilet, all for 40,didn't ask for for cigs, or no extras, altho she added to use phone I said it was dead, hate for their contacts calling me, she says her phone got stolen by a monger, hard to believe, she gives me an alternate number, to leave message but I like direct contact. Heavy presence of le everywhere on the loop, even with all the crap that I saw going on last night, be safe guys it's heating up out here with le in crime free milwaukee.

    EAGLE 19.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape