Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5118

    Becca back in town

    Becca is back in town Friday night. Some of you may have seen her before and there have been a few very positive reviews of her on here. She is a very sexy and thin southern girl. Very open minded. PM me for details.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kelly2.jpg‎   kelly3.jpg‎   kelly4.jpg‎   unnamed.jpg‎  

  2. #5117

    Similar to EAA

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk69  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like the usual procedure for these places all over the country (e. G. LA).

    Any other agencies pop up in ATL similar EAA (K or C AAMP, or even a W / L AAMP)) or are they the only game in town?
    LK Atlanta (lkatl.net) is the only other similar agency I know of in town. I've never used them because I've always been satisfied at EAA, but someone recently reviewed them on the Massage Parlor board and they seem to be very similar to EAA.

  3. #5116

    Candice and Brittney

    Quote Originally Posted by MattMakers  [View Original Post]
    Hey. Can I get there number? They sound like an amazing time. Thanks.
    Only senior members unless you've got someone to vouche for you. These girls don't advertise and very cautious.

  4. #5115
    Quote Originally Posted by MalcolPrath  [View Original Post]
    Yep, EAA is legit and that's how they operate. I've used them a dozen or so times. They don't book far out in advance, and even if you book the day before, they'll ask you to text the morning of the appointment to confirm. The pictures on the site are never real, but the girls are always cute, thin Koreans with fake tits. When you arrive, the booker will text you to "walk to the room and open the door DO NOT knock. " Don't let that scare you. Just open the door and the girl will be on the other side waiting for you. She'll lead you to the bathroom for your shower and from there, just enjoy yourself and have fun.
    Sounds like the usual procedure for these places all over the country (e. G. LA).

    Any other agencies pop up in ATL similar EAA (K or C AAMP, or even a W / L AAMP)) or are they the only game in town?

  5. #5114

    Can I get there number?

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekLover6  [View Original Post]
    They are back from their road trip and doing ins around SunTrust Park area.
    Hey. Can I get there number? They sound like an amazing time. Thanks.

  6. #5113
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekLover6  [View Original Post]
    They are back from their road trip and doing ins around SunTrust Park area.
    Can you pm me the details? I'd like to setup a visit.

  7. #5112

    Tommorow is your chance

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekLover6  [View Original Post]
    Spoke to them also. They sound like a great time. Wish I wasn't so phuckin' busy this weekend.

    Together they are a bargain for the service, lots of crazy things you can't do with just one girl and these 2 are very accomodating. I'd do either 1 on 1 it's just the fact I can pull out and they'll fluff it for a bit, switch girls back and forth stroke for stroke. Just a lot of fun with these two because they both have an awesome attitude and want you to leave happy.
    They are back from their road trip and doing ins around SunTrust Park area.

  8. #5111
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Schecter3125  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the responses guys. Nothing relating to sex was ever mentioned in the communication so far, but the EAA did instruct as follows: "When you arrive DO NOT DISCUSS donations, please leave it out where she can see it, when arriving. (CASH ONLY)," which I assume is standard. I did check review site mentioned, and the girl I intend on booking recieved 38 reviews, 9 of which were in the last two months and two by people who were whitelisted. I suppose that's about as safe as it gets?
    Ditto on what everyone said below. EAA is a very good agency. Their "hired help" is positioned to see you walking up to the door so no need to knock as it could alert neighbors as someone already mentioned. Their system is designed to be discreet and to keep both parties safe.

  9. #5110

    Eaa

    Quote Originally Posted by Schecter3125  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the responses guys. Nothing relating to sex was ever mentioned in the communication so far, but the EAA did instruct as follows: "When you arrive DO NOT DISCUSS donations, please leave it out where she can see it, when arriving. (CASH ONLY)," which I assume is standard. I did check review site mentioned, and the girl I intend on booking recieved 38 reviews, 9 of which were in the last two months and two by people who were whitelisted. I suppose that's about as safe as it gets?
    Yes. This is as safe as it will get!! (In an inherently risky hobby). You have taken all the precautions, now go and enjoy yourself!

    P.S.: And don't knock on the door (just open it)- they don't want you to alert the neighbors!

  10. #5109
    Quote Originally Posted by Schecter3125  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the responses guys. Nothing relating to sex was ever mentioned in the communication so far, but the EAA did instruct as follows: "When you arrive DO NOT DISCUSS donations, please leave it out where she can see it, when arriving. (CASH ONLY)," which I assume is standard. I did check review site mentioned, and the girl I intend on booking recieved 38 reviews, 9 of which were in the last two months and two by people who were whitelisted. I suppose that's about as safe as it gets?
    Yep, EAA is legit and that's how they operate. I've used them a dozen or so times. They don't book far out in advance, and even if you book the day before, they'll ask you to text the morning of the appointment to confirm. The pictures on the site are never real, but the girls are always cute, thin Koreans with fake tits. When you arrive, the booker will text you to "walk to the room and open the door DO NOT knock. " Don't let that scare you. Just open the door and the girl will be on the other side waiting for you. She'll lead you to the bathroom for your shower and from there, just enjoy yourself and have fun.

  11. #5108

    It don't get no safer than that

    Quote Originally Posted by Schecter3125  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the responses guys. Nothing relating to sex was ever mentioned in the communication so far, but the EAA did instruct as follows: "When you arrive DO NOT DISCUSS donations, please leave it out where she can see it, when arriving. (CASH ONLY)," which I assume is standard. I did check review site mentioned, and the girl I intend on booking recieved 38 reviews, 9 of which were in the last two months and two by people who were whitelisted. I suppose that's about as safe as it gets?
    38 reviews, nine in the last two months, verified reviewers. Yep, you're all set. Welcome to the hobby, stay safe.

  12. #5107

    Eaa

    Thanks for the responses guys. Nothing relating to sex was ever mentioned in the communication so far, but the EAA did instruct as follows: "When you arrive DO NOT DISCUSS donations, please leave it out where she can see it, when arriving. (CASH ONLY)," which I assume is standard. I did check review site mentioned, and the girl I intend on booking recieved 38 reviews, 9 of which were in the last two months and two by people who were whitelisted. I suppose that's about as safe as it gets?

  13. #5106

    Late night headache relief

    Only in Hotlanta for the evening. Late flight in (9:00). Staying near downtown. Wondering if any monger could help a visitor out with a recommendation for a little late night headache relief? PM me a link to a provider or better yet, a number. I'll gladly return the favor for anyone visiting Mickey's town in Florida in the future. TIA.

  14. #5105

    Eaa

    Quote Originally Posted by Schecter3125  [View Original Post]
    Newbie here. I was approved at EAA last week, but I'm having second thoughts. They asked me to send a prescreening from P411, which I just got an approval from the same week. Next day, EAA approved me. Felt a little too easy, so now I'm feeling uneasy. I asked to schedule an appointment for 5/12, and they texted back asking me to text on 5/11 to schedule. Is this normal? Is EAA still safe?
    EAA. Is the real deal. (not always real pictures, but always great service!

    They don't take booking so far ahead as people change their minds.

  15. #5104

    Buckhead

    Any great finds in the Buckhead area? I'm in town for only a few days!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape