Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,456 to 22,470 of 31848
-
05-08-17 23:17 #9393Regular Member

Posts: 4Hahahahahahah so funny, that was good one Rkc99.
Originally Posted by Rkc99
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-17 21:53 #9392Banned Member

Posts: 555But then theres this
http://independentgirls.com/indiboar...yloni-i-toftt/
Originally Posted by Rkc99
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-17 21:50 #9391Senior Member

Posts: 439Hahahaha
Exactly! Put some meat on them bones!
Originally Posted by Rkc99
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-17 20:47 #9390Senior Member

Posts: 81Perfect Body?
Someone, please, give this girl a sandwich!
Originally Posted by Lacr398
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-17 20:44 #9389Banned Member

Posts: 555Met her
I met her ounce abou3 years ago. I was seeing a redhead friend she had with her and Laylonie let me in the door. Until that moment it had gone through my mind that she was TGTBT. But I'm here to say she is better looking than her pics. If I didn't think it would have been rude I would have switch and saw her instead of the othet girl, and she didn't offer so I didn't ask. Wish I had of though. Would love to try and see her this if I knew her contact info.
Originally Posted by Lacr398
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-17 20:37 #9388Senior Member

Posts: 48Kate-Kelly
Question. Have seen postings for Kate for sometime now -.
https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...es/1527363.htm
https://www.nashkate.com/rendezvous?...le_escorts.htm
Does anyone have any insight, reviews, or history? I am coming up dry. LOL.
-
05-08-17 18:51 #9387Senior Member

Posts: 16562 ladies
Who are they what can you tell us about them.
Originally Posted by Mrmojo69
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-17 18:43 #9386Senior Member

Posts: 48I still want to meet Kali too!
Originally Posted by Fraaak
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-17 18:19 #9385Senior Member

Posts: 874They asked me to add these photos.
Originally Posted by Mrmojo69
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-17 17:04 #9384Senior Member

Posts: 219Bella
Saw Bella last night. Worth the price of admission. Very attentive to my needs, big eyes, and a bright smile the whole time. Go see her before she's gone.
https://www.preferred411.com/pwb-ter.cfm?cid=186649
-
05-08-17 12:56 #9383Senior Member

Posts: 793Gingerspicy
Saw her Saturday afternoon and if TUMA is your thing give her a try. TUMA is her speciality. Activities also included covered FS CG and DATY. She came twice and came hard. The FS hour was $1.7 and she is flexible on the donation. That is the good. The bad is she is not 38. I'll say 50+, maybe 60+. She is one of those that has had a hard life. You know, rode hard and put up wet. She does not smoke but there were a lot of lighters in the room and she was tweeking bad. Probably will not repeat.
-
05-08-17 12:50 #9382Senior Member

Posts: 42Laylonie
Anyone else get a text from Laylonie? Looks like she's going to be in town for a couple days. I have her number for trusted members. She's an ATF. Crazy perfect body, IMO. Can't wait to see her. Couple year old picture of her attached. She's about 32 now, but looked spectacular last time I saw her.
-
05-08-17 12:37 #9381Banned Member

Posts: 555That's it
That's exactly right brother. And many guys get caught in the Trap of the White Knight. Fellas let these girls sink or swim on their own. They will all have problems like this girl did. Either brought on by their own Shady way of doing things or just unlucky by standard let them sink or swim on their own.
Originally Posted by GottaRun
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-17 11:14 #9380Senior Member

Posts: 133I always wanted to meet Kali but never did.
Originally Posted by Nash1
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-17 09:44 #9379Senior Member

Posts: 2316Here's another, a little farther
Had my eye on this small wonder for a couple of years:
Originally Posted by MrChooShoes
[View Original Post]
http://msfunsize.escortbook.com/gallery
Haven't made it to Illinois yet, though.
-Jeepster1.









Reply With Quote






