Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #315

    Very good

    Quote Originally Posted by JvMan  [View Original Post]
    Met this hot looking white skinny spinner at a gas station getting cigarettes. Her name was like Tala or taya, not sure. Real hot with bad teeth. Her boyfriend who is black was in the car waiting for her. Went in the rest room for a fast BJ. Sure I know this sound like a story, but the truth. She gave me her number, climes she lives with a bunch of black guys on the north side. She is getting it alot. And she loves black dick. Mine was white but my 20 sold her. Called her and she had to leave the house and take a stroll to get my wood. Boyfriend doesn't care if she gets it elsewhere. Here is a couple of adds I found from her number. She loves to give head.

    http://www.bodyrubhistory.com/414-745-6923/?id=17466883

    http://www.bodyrublist.com/414-745-6923/

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...hroat/16741670

    If you have some good ones like this it would be nice to share to me.
    Thanks for sharing. I may have to get a taste. Lets go get this pussy.

  2. #314
    Senior Member


    Posts: 171

    Tala.

    Met this hot looking white skinny spinner at a gas station getting cigarettes. Her name was like Tala or taya, not sure. Real hot with bad teeth. Her boyfriend who is black was in the car waiting for her. Went in the rest room for a fast BJ. Sure I know this sound like a story, but the truth. She gave me her number, climes she lives with a bunch of black guys on the north side. She is getting it alot. And she loves black dick. Mine was white but my 20 sold her. Called her and she had to leave the house and take a stroll to get my wood. Boyfriend doesn't care if she gets it elsewhere. Here is a couple of adds I found from her number. She loves to give head.

    http://www.bodyrubhistory.com/414-745-6923/?id=17466883

    http://www.bodyrublist.com/414-745-6923/

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...hroat/16741670

    If you have some good ones like this it would be nice to share to me.

  3. #313

    Kirby

    Incall s the next few days xxx-5700.

  4. #312
    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    She will be unavailable until 2020. Looks like she has been unavailable since 2011.
    I think she is out enjoying civilian life again. Makes me wonder what happened to little Sawtooth (who often DID have a stellar, if not slightly rough technique).

  5. #311
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    About 6-7 years ago there was this Russian model, just out of high school. Tall and skinny. Had a drug problem and was a smoker. She had lots of professional photos done and her own web site. Then she got arrested for being a provider, drugs, etc and was a guest of the state for a few years. I cannot remember her name. If someone can, send me a PM. I think she might have been friends with one of the sawtooth providers on BP.
    Alla also goes by Elena. She will be unavailable until 2020. Looks like she has been unavailable since 2011.

  6. #310

    Seanos of the Year

    Quote Originally Posted by GasolineMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw Summer a few weeks ago. (xxx-xxx-5952).

    Here are some things I can report:

    -far better looking than her posted photos suggest. She is very attractive.

    -perhaps the finest set of tits I have seen in a long time.

    -very petite. Better shape than the photos suggest.

    -she likes to talk.

    -as nice as her tits are, she says they are extremely sensitive and cannot tolerate much activity in that area. (pm me for more details).

    -everything covered.

    -didn't last long (my limitation, not hers), very impressive young lady.

    -notel on the south side that I am sure most have some experience with.

    Good luck.
    I last her about a year ago and she is nice and has a great chest, but had some baby damage / extra weight. Has she lost weight / toned up? Very good BJ, BBBJ with come on tits was available as an upsell.

  7. #309

    Mequon Russian

    About 6-7 years ago there was this Russian model, just out of high school. Tall and skinny. Had a drug problem and was a smoker. She had lots of professional photos done and her own web site. Then she got arrested for being a provider, drugs, etc and was a guest of the state for a few years. I cannot remember her name. If someone can, send me a PM. I think she might have been friends with one of the sawtooth providers on BP.

  8. #308

    Good to know

    Quote Originally Posted by GasolineMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw Summer a few weeks ago. (xxx-xxx-5952).

    Here are some things I can report:

    -far better looking than her posted photos suggest. She is very attractive.

    -perhaps the finest set of tits I have seen in a long time.

    -very petite. Better shape than the photos suggest.

    -she likes to talk.

    -as nice as her tits are, she says they are extremely sensitive and cannot tolerate much activity in that area. (pm me for more details).

    -everything covered.

    -didn't last long (my limitation, not hers), very impressive young lady.

    -notel on the south side that I am sure most have some experience with.

    Good luck.
    She has been around so its good to know that she is still A plus.

  9. #307

    Summer

    Saw Summer a few weeks ago. (xxx-xxx-5952).

    Here are some things I can report:

    -far better looking than her posted photos suggest. She is very attractive.

    -perhaps the finest set of tits I have seen in a long time.

    -very petite. Better shape than the photos suggest.

    -she likes to talk.

    -as nice as her tits are, she says they are extremely sensitive and cannot tolerate much activity in that area. (pm me for more details).

    -everything covered.

    -didn't last long (my limitation, not hers), very impressive young lady.

    -notel on the south side that I am sure most have some experience with.

    Good luck.

  10. #306

    Very nice but.

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorCity77  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Rachelina in the Chicagoland area and she's headed to Milwaukee on May 29th for a few days. Her BBBJ skills are incredible and takes every last drop from you. Nicely tanned body and nice tits, no greek. She puts effort into GFE, but I'm not there for that! If you haven't seen her before there's some minimal screening, but worth the extra step. There's no MKE BP ad yet, but here's the Chicago Posting and the calendar on her website has the MKE dates. Hhr starts at 140.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSee...views/63805753

    Motor.
    This leaves me out but the rest of you. Go get this pussy.

  11. #305

    Rachelina

    I recently saw Rachelina in the Chicagoland area and she's headed to Milwaukee on May 29th for a few days. Her BBBJ skills are incredible and takes every last drop from you. Nicely tanned body and nice tits, no greek. She puts effort into GFE, but I'm not there for that! If you haven't seen her before there's some minimal screening, but worth the extra step. There's no MKE BP ad yet, but here's the Chicago Posting and the calendar on her website has the MKE dates. Hhr starts at 140.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSee...views/63805753

    Motor.

  12. #304

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Tell everyone that their balls seem really full before she gives a BBBJ? And then afterwards she feels them again and tells you they fell better. She also says she loves the taste of your cum. My type of girl.
    Yes, that's her script. And then don't forget "you're really big" or "you get really hard" or "you made a lot" or "I could feel it in my throat when you came" and "I think I got it all". I like to check the phrases off in my mind to keep from blowing too soon, but have has little success going more than a few minutes.

  13. #303

    This leaves me out

    Quote Originally Posted by HankyPankie  [View Original Post]
    She says the same thing to me also. Lmao. Also says to me your so big. Not bragging but I think I'm above your average Johnson but can never seem to get him inside her pussy all the way in. So I just settle for a 69 with bbbjcimwswallow. Always a good time. Mmmhhmmm.
    Prostate removed but I can blow air with a little piss in her mouth. On my way to get some of that pussy.

  14. #302

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Tell everyone that their balls seem really full before she gives a BBBJ? And then afterwards she feels them again and tells you they fell better. She also says she loves the taste of your cum. My type of girl.
    She says the same thing to me also. Lmao. Also says to me your so big. Not bragging but I think I'm above your average Johnson but can never seem to get him inside her pussy all the way in. So I just settle for a 69 with bbbjcimwswallow. Always a good time. Mmmhhmmm.

  15. #301

    IS it just me or does she

    Tell everyone that their balls seem really full before she gives a BBBJ? And then afterwards she feels them again and tells you they fell better. She also says she loves the taste of your cum. My type of girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwaukeeTJ  [View Original Post]
    I saw her today. She is working out of a notel on the south side. Quick awesome blow and go. Room was clean, neat and no problems. Just giving you mutts a heads up that would like to see her but can't tolerate her third world apartment on the east side.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape