Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Humaniplexx

+ Add Report
Page 487 of 636 FirstFirst ... 387 437 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 537 587 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,305 of 9528
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #2238

    AlexisSweet69

    Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    How does she look? In some pic she's really cute, others not so much.
    She's really cute when her blue eyes are looking up at me while she's deep throating! Short with nice perky tits and a plump little ass and long hair down to her ass!

  2. #2237
    Quote Originally Posted by KayBez  [View Original Post]
    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Kayla.hearts

    Seems too good to be true but she has some feedback from what I can tell, anyone got info on her?
    The reports are she is not very enthusiastic. Add 10 to 15 lbs to her pics.

  3. #2236

    Higher end

    Quote Originally Posted by Dolato  [View Original Post]
    Both girls you're asking about are from the same crew. Uses real pics, rates on higher end.
    What would you consider higher end for CBJ and BBBJ?

  4. #2235

    Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob84  [View Original Post]
    PrincessJ20 had an amazing talent at CBJ and has recently added BBBJ to her menu. I'm going to recommend her when she returns she recently got a boob job so now with her ass job I hope she looks proportioned. However I doubt she has lost that tongue skill. Girl with make your toes curl on dfk and your eyes roll back on the CBJ. I can only imagine her BBBJ.
    She got a boob job? BBBJ? I really wasn't a fan of her fake butt, but now I am curious. I had first met up with her before all of the surgeries and the bad tats. I did repeat a few times even when she was still a CBJ which was really fun. The last time I saw her, she didn't even do COB.

  5. #2234
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by DrCock  [View Original Post]
    AlexisSweet69 Awesome sensual throat and won't stop till you tell her!
    How does she look? In some pic she's really cute, others not so much.

  6. #2233
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickChasin  [View Original Post]
    I've always wondered about YMMV when it comes to DFK / LFK. We get to see them and know what they look like. But they have no clue what we look like.
    We pay, but I'd assume it's still not easy to do things to guys you aren't attracted to or have horrible breath. So everything is always YMMV.

  7. #2232
    Quote Originally Posted by KayBez  [View Original Post]
    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Kayla.hearts

    Seems too good to be true but she has some feedback from what I can tell, anyone got info on her?
    Both girls you're asking about are from the same crew. Uses real pics, rates on higher end.

  8. #2231
    Quote Originally Posted by Obx23  [View Original Post]
    Any one on HX with a mean BBBJ worth checking out.

    Thanks.
    AlexisSweet69 Awesome sensual throat and won't stop till you tell her!

  9. #2230
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob84  [View Original Post]
    PrincessJ20 had an amazing talent at CBJ and has recently added BBBJ to her menu. I'm going to recommend her when she returns she recently got a boob job so now with her ass job I hope she looks proportioned. However I doubt she has lost that tongue skill. Girl with make your toes curl on dfk and your eyes roll back on the CBJ. I can only imagine her BBBJ.
    She's into greek island trips to.

    Loved it up the ass when I saw her awhile back!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 99E631BC-4218-15D9-D76C-C1015C3E585B_IMG_3746.jpg‎  

  10. #2229
    Quote Originally Posted by Obx23  [View Original Post]
    Any one on HX with a mean BBBJ worth checking out.

    Thanks.
    PrincessJ20 had an amazing talent at CBJ and has recently added BBBJ to her menu. I'm going to recommend her when she returns she recently got a boob job so now with her ass job I hope she looks proportioned. However I doubt she has lost that tongue skill. Girl with make your toes curl on dfk and your eyes roll back on the CBJ. I can only imagine her BBBJ.

  11. #2228
    I've always wondered about YMMV when it comes to DFK / LFK. We get to see them and know what they look like. But they have no clue what we look like.

  12. #2227
    Quote Originally Posted by Obx23  [View Original Post]
    Any one on HX with a mean BBBJ worth checking out.

    Thanks.
    Carmen Jones was pretty awesome with lots of spit.

  13. #2226

    BBBJ on HX

    Any one on HX with a mean BBBJ worth checking out.

    Thanks.

  14. #2225

    It Happens

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbonia2  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I've seen her on the regular for over 4 years and never get DFK and I've tried many times. I guess she's not into me. And Yes, I have used breath mints!
    YMMV is a fickle thing. It's wrong when it's not you, but the best when it is you.

  15. #2224

    Anyone seen her?

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Kayla.hearts

    Seems too good to be true but she has some feedback from what I can tell, anyone got info on her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape