Thread: Humaniplexx
+
Add Report
Results 7,291 to 7,305 of 9528
-
05-09-17 20:49 #2238Senior Member

Posts: 74AlexisSweet69
She's really cute when her blue eyes are looking up at me while she's deep throating! Short with nice perky tits and a plump little ass and long hair down to her ass!
Originally Posted by SCJohn
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-17 00:15 #2237Senior Member

Posts: 403The reports are she is not very enthusiastic. Add 10 to 15 lbs to her pics.
Originally Posted by KayBez
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-17 17:46 #2236Regular Member

Posts: 4Higher end
What would you consider higher end for CBJ and BBBJ?
Originally Posted by Dolato
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-17 12:39 #2235Senior Member

Posts: 347Wow!
She got a boob job? BBBJ? I really wasn't a fan of her fake butt, but now I am curious. I had first met up with her before all of the surgeries and the bad tats. I did repeat a few times even when she was still a CBJ which was really fun. The last time I saw her, she didn't even do COB.
Originally Posted by BillyBob84
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-17 23:18 #2234Senior Member

Posts: 1253How does she look? In some pic she's really cute, others not so much.
Originally Posted by DrCock
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-17 21:02 #2233Senior Member

Posts: 116We pay, but I'd assume it's still not easy to do things to guys you aren't attracted to or have horrible breath. So everything is always YMMV.
Originally Posted by ChickChasin
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-17 20:39 #2232Senior Member

Posts: 713Both girls you're asking about are from the same crew. Uses real pics, rates on higher end.
Originally Posted by KayBez
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-17 03:54 #2231Senior Member

Posts: 74AlexisSweet69 Awesome sensual throat and won't stop till you tell her!
Originally Posted by Obx23
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-17 03:49 #2230Senior Member

Posts: 7266She's into greek island trips to.
Originally Posted by BillyBob84
[View Original Post]
Loved it up the ass when I saw her awhile back!
-
05-06-17 22:17 #2229Senior Member

Posts: 437PrincessJ20 had an amazing talent at CBJ and has recently added BBBJ to her menu. I'm going to recommend her when she returns she recently got a boob job so now with her ass job I hope she looks proportioned. However I doubt she has lost that tongue skill. Girl with make your toes curl on dfk and your eyes roll back on the CBJ. I can only imagine her BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Obx23
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-17 16:14 #2228Senior Member

Posts: 96I've always wondered about YMMV when it comes to DFK / LFK. We get to see them and know what they look like. But they have no clue what we look like.
-
05-06-17 12:24 #2227Senior Member

Posts: 802Carmen Jones was pretty awesome with lots of spit.
Originally Posted by Obx23
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-17 21:06 #2226Senior Member

Posts: 25BBBJ on HX
Any one on HX with a mean BBBJ worth checking out.
Thanks.
-
05-04-17 08:28 #2225Senior Member

Posts: 347It Happens
YMMV is a fickle thing. It's wrong when it's not you, but the best when it is you.
Originally Posted by Cbonia2
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-17 01:24 #2224Senior Member

Posts: 86Anyone seen her?
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Kayla.hearts
Seems too good to be true but she has some feedback from what I can tell, anyone got info on her?











Reply With Quote




