Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 27,061 to 27,075 of 27803
-
05-09-17 03:16 #743Senior Member

Posts: 145Reports are both do. I can confirm deniselove does with an upcharge but she doesn't like bbfscip.
Originally Posted by Dreds700
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-17 02:03 #742Senior Member

Posts: 201$100 upcharge for BB.
Originally Posted by Dreds700
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-17 23:39 #741Senior Member

Posts: 89Thanks for the info. Fuck on the floor on a blanket, what kinda shit is that.
Originally Posted by IncogNegro69
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-17 19:41 #740Regular Member

Posts: 1Deniselove and jennilove
I have an appointment with these two in the morning. Anyone have some Intel on either of them? Possibility of bb?
-
05-08-17 17:13 #739Senior Member

Posts: 341JuliaBabe
She had bad teeth before in my opinion. I can only imagine what they look like now. Bad teeth are a deal breaker for me. That is too bad as she was a lot of fun before.
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-17 16:26 #738Senior Member

Posts: 573What was the damage.
That's the question we all want the answer to.
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-17 12:15 #737Senior Member

Posts: 267Your Game
Yeah I will follow your lead sir LOL.
Originally Posted by WebbHoes
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-17 12:14 #736Senior Member

Posts: 267JULIABABE. How she has changed:(
Scheduled time with her after years of not seeing her. Lastime I saw her was 2011 - MY MY MY! - what happened? Those teeth, she has let herself go.
-
05-08-17 12:13 #735Senior Member

Posts: 267Love the handle
I love your handle though. And YES I love MILFS.
Originally Posted by CreamAMILF
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-17 12:10 #734Senior Member

Posts: 267Broke?
What was the $$$ damage?
Originally Posted by WebbHoes
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-17 05:59 #733Senior Member

Posts: 153[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-08-17 05:12 #732Senior Member

Posts: 252Malina
Where do I find this girl? I do not know who she is.
Originally Posted by WebbHoes
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-17 02:31 #731Regular Member

Posts: 1Good humor
This thread is hilarious, I've seen a few guys on here bragging about their sexual prowess like they took a girl home from a club or bar, instead of exchanging $$ for it, keep it up fellas it's a good laugh.
-
05-07-17 23:42 #730Senior Member

Posts: 566I would.
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
Not changin my game now.
-
05-07-17 21:41 #729Senior Member

Posts: 64Nice
I've seen Marlina awhile ago and saw a lot of suit case with her. I have a feeling that she doesn't have a permanent place of resident. One could only imagine how much it would cost to live out of a suit case.
Originally Posted by WebbHoes
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




