Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 324 of 621 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 374 424 ... LastLast
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 9308
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4463

    Scores Cadillac Lounge

    In the "old days", pretty common. These days it's hit or miss.

    Quote Originally Posted by Max667  [View Original Post]
    Is it common to get more than just a lap dance at Scores / Cadillac Lounge? I have never been.

  2. #4462
    Anyone check out the Sunday evening scene in Providence lately? Is Desire still the place to go? Haven't been to the clubs in Providence in a while.

  3. #4461
    Quote Originally Posted by Max667  [View Original Post]
    Is it common to get more than just a lap dance at Scores / Cadillac Lounge? I have never been.
    I don't think it would've happened but the place was dead, like basically nobody there. I'm willing to bet that it happens, but not as brazen or as openly as it did this time.

  4. #4460
    Quote Originally Posted by Finder117  [View Original Post]
    Went to Scores (CL) on Mother's day -- Didn't have anywhere else to be. Place was DEAD -- early afternoon on a Sunday. What the fuck was I thinking.

    2 girls working, 1 was made of silicone, the other was pretty, but had some baby weight.

    I got a dance from Mrs Silicone where she offered me some fun in VIP. Got to VIP -- Got upsold on head -- spent way too much on a BBBJ with a Russian finish.

    Total Damage was around $$ (Between stage, lapdance, VIP, and upsell).
    Is it common to get more than just a lap dance at Scores / Cadillac Lounge? I have never been.

  5. #4459
    Went to Scores (CL) on Mother's day -- Didn't have anywhere else to be. Place was DEAD -- early afternoon on a Sunday. What the fuck was I thinking.

    2 girls working, 1 was made of silicone, the other was pretty, but had some baby weight.

    I got a dance from Mrs Silicone where she offered me some fun in VIP. Got to VIP -- Got upsold on head -- spent way too much on a BBBJ with a Russian finish.

    Total Damage was around $$ (Between stage, lapdance, VIP, and upsell).

  6. #4458
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by iamioman  [View Original Post]
    That's exactly the story she told me when she was at WZ too. I didn't mention it because it seemed so unlikely, but it at least confirms we are talking about the same dancer. Wish she was still around she had decent skills.
    I think she may still be there! I was there on a Saturday night around 6:30 a few weeks ago and it seemed she had just arrived. Most of the other times I have seen her, it was afternoons during the week.

    She did mention the same story to me about dancing there to help a friend. Regardless, very nice girl with a good head on her shoulders. (smart).

    She does have a decent head game as well, if you into that kind of little brain enhancing stimulation.

  7. #4457

    Rachel

    One of my birdies told me she was fired from CL for some party favor use. How true that is, I have no clue. The source is somewhat reliable, but they have known to talk gossip. Though, last time I saw here she did have some ticking going on.

  8. #4456
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonguy78  [View Original Post]
    You're correct, I saw hew a few times at CL, then on day she was at WZ. She was telling me that she was only going to be there for a short time as she was helping a friend get into dance. I don't believe that story for a second. But, last I knew she was at WZ.
    That's exactly the story she told me when she was at WZ too. I didn't mention it because it seemed so unlikely, but it at least confirms we are talking about the same dancer. Wish she was still around she had decent skills.

  9. #4455
    Quote Originally Posted by iamioman  [View Original Post]
    If her body was hotter than her face she might have been working at WZ a few months ago (more than 3 less than a year). Met a dancer fitting that general descirption (can't remember specific tattoos but I think she had some stars) who said she used to work at Foxy. No idea if she's still there or not, she wasn't usually working when I'd stop by and I haven't been to WZ in at least a couple of months.
    You're correct, I saw hew a few times at CL, then on day she was at WZ. She was telling me that she was only going to be there for a short time as she was helping a friend get into dance. I don't believe that story for a second. But, last I knew she was at WZ.

  10. #4454
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumbarman  [View Original Post]
    Are there ladies that do Massage there! Or a place in club that offers. I heard someone say they offer. Back and leg massage.
    I don't go to Foxy often enough to know when they offer it, but often whern I got to Foxy I am approached by massage girls. From observation it looks like it's only back massage, I didn't see any leg massaging going on. Massages are given wherever a guy is sitting. I haven't been back recently but before the name change, Cadillac sometimes had someone giving massages in the side area to the right off the main floor as you walk in (not private rooms you are visible to the rest of the club).

  11. #4453
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdg222  [View Original Post]
    Haven, t been to providence strip club in a while thinking of going in the next few days there was a girl Rachel with stars tattoos on her arms long black hair thin used to work the caddy lounge before it was scores anyone know her she still around.
    If her body was hotter than her face she might have been working at WZ a few months ago (more than 3 less than a year). Met a dancer fitting that general descirption (can't remember specific tattoos but I think she had some stars) who said she used to work at Foxy. No idea if she's still there or not, she wasn't usually working when I'd stop by and I haven't been to WZ in at least a couple of months.

  12. #4452

    Latin IV

    Quote Originally Posted by Finder117  [View Original Post]
    Very off topic, but holy shit, that SAT level vocab word.
    No SAT BS. I learned that word in my Latin IV class as a sophomore in HS. It was the year that some gorgeous girls from Catholic school populated my class. It was my secret word for voluptuousness. 🐣.

  13. #4451

    RI Dolls

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEast  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone,

    Has anyone been to Rhode Island Dolls lately? I haven't been in years and my recollection is that it was pretty tame relative to some other providence clubs.

    Thanks everyone.
    Are there ladies that do Massage there! Or a place in club that offers. I heard someone say they offer. Back and leg massage.

  14. #4450
    Cool beans. I appreciate the info because I didn't see her there last night, so I'll try again before I leave Weds. Thanks for the update.

    Quote Originally Posted by Physcosid  [View Original Post]
    It's all about the girl you talk to, some of these girls you need to get a full on written contact they're so untrustworthy. November was just before alabama went into rehab, she usually works nights with her twin penny.

  15. #4449
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuy2175  [View Original Post]
    As I travel for work, there are times and places I can be in town for a few days or I can pass through once in a few months. That being said, I went to Wild Zebra tonight and to me it seemed different than the experience I had back in November. In November I met a dancer named Alabama (petite brunette small on top, but nice firm backside) and boy oh boy I had one hell of a time in the back room area behind their Godiva stage. Alabama definitely stood out and I kept her in mind in the event I ever came back to Rhode Island. I went there tonight (since I'm back in town in West Greenwich), had a few drinks, looked over the girls, more AA vs what I prefer, seen a few Latina's,but it didn't have that same fun vibe as my last visit. I came across a redhead (dyed hair not natural redhead), yet when we went to the back all she'd offer was a HJ. If I wanted more she told me to pay her 350 to play on top of the 150 to get into their version of V. I. P. Area. Granted, I haven't been near Rhode Island since November, is this now the norm at W. Z? Or does it come down to the girl you talk to? Just curious. I'm going to be in the area until Wednesday, if W. Z. Isn't the place to play, then where would a guy go to in order to have some fun?
    It's all about the girl you talk to, some of these girls you need to get a full on written contact they're so untrustworthy. November was just before alabama went into rehab, she usually works nights with her twin penny.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape