Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 13,936 to 13,950 of 30759
-
05-08-17 16:10 #16824Senior Member

Posts: 94Jj 2701
Anyone try JJ? She is cute. Hope she gives extra service.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6117222031.html
-
05-08-17 16:02 #16823Senior Member

Posts: 169Downtown
I will be in downtown on Saturday. Want to check out CS. I have been to Tiffany's before I would like to try a place with HE (FS). Any place good?. Sorry hard to keep up so I'm going to start writing stuff down to keep track of places.
Thanks.
-
05-08-17 04:27 #16822Senior Member

Posts: 141Maybe she scaled back?. This ad doesn't give her address. Or someone is using her photo.
Originally Posted by SkylineChrome
[View Original Post]
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6114522770.html
-
05-08-17 01:22 #16821Regular Member

Posts: 8Cute Delivers
I called in to see Apple / Vicky at Cute / Royal since I was looking for an excellent massage and she's legendary for for her backside attention. Unfortunately I was told she's away in China for a few weeks on vacation, but will be back. I saw Jojo, who gave me a location in CC that was reasonably clean, pleasant, and totally empty. Massage & body scrub was absolutely excellent. She's clearly Vicky's equal, and began and finished our hour delightfully violating Deuteronomy. $. 4 I'd definitely repeat.
-
05-07-17 18:33 #16820Senior Member

Posts: 79Lilly
Maybe she sold her business because she couldn't get girls to work for her? She lives in Wahiawa so maybe better to work there by herself? What you guys think?
Originally Posted by Lucky808
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-17 16:56 #16819Senior Member

Posts: 516Wahiawa
Check post 16736, and questions / replies regarding this.
Originally Posted by Lucky808
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-17 15:19 #16818Senior Member

Posts: 484Leelawadee
Drove by the Wahiawa location and their sign is back up but looks like they are still doing construction renovation?
Originally Posted by IsleOfMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-17 15:11 #16817Senior Member

Posts: 5231Hot girl with a huge chest. No touching the jugs allowed? Sounds like she is "All-Show-No-Go"?
Originally Posted by DallasCowboys8
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-17 15:05 #16816Senior Member

Posts: 5231For guys who hate when a girl takes calls during the session, just a head-up. One really bad thing about this place is they stop to go answer the doorbell (which itself is disturbing) during the session. To me this is far worse than any phone call answering. Some guys don't want to take no for an answer and persist, requiring the girl to repeatedly say she is "Busy Now!". There's space for only one monger at a time, and dam if that monger is going to up and leave for the walk-in monger. When Lina was an indie in 1209, she hung a "Massage in Session" sign on the door.
Originally Posted by DallasCowboys8
[View Original Post]
They need to have "By Appointment Only" more prominently exposed in their ad, like Koi's schedule.
-
05-07-17 14:49 #16815Senior Member

Posts: 1243Mahalo!
Originally Posted by DallasCowboys8
[View Original Post]
Thank you for reporting, DallasCowboys8. Good information. Welcome to the forum.
Originally Posted by DallasCowboys8
[View Original Post]
Jan Fortifore.
-
05-07-17 08:59 #16814Senior Member

Posts: 65Leelawadee
I don't have the answer to your question but I was wondering same thing. I had some really good times at CC 3903 in years gone by. Lily was / is very cute and hot. I wonder where she went. I remember Beena from there. She was a gorgeous sweetheart.
Originally Posted by IsleOfMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-17 22:52 #16813Regular Member

Posts: 11Leeward side
Any good massage place that offers he near pearl city.
-
05-06-17 22:34 #16812Senior Member

Posts: 149Leelawadee??
Does anyone know why Leelawadee at CC3903 shut down? The owner Lily is hot, and her beautiful friend Mena would come over from mainland once a while to do massage.
Thai Style Massage has moved from 2703 to 3903. And Honolulu Massage has moved from wherever to 2703.
-
05-06-17 04:35 #16811Senior Member

Posts: 929A MT will do at least 30-45 min of massage before play. Well, at least try to do a massage. We all know that quality varies.
Originally Posted by MisoHoney808
[View Original Post]
AMPs don't even bother. They just start teasing and trying to play as soon as possible. One of the old ways to tell was if they used the word massage in their shop's name. Spa meant AMP while massage meant that you could usually hope to find at least one person that knew how to give a decent massage. That's changed over time, but can still be seen from time to time (I. E. Rejuve Massage changing name to Rejuve Spa, etc.).
-
05-06-17 03:53 #16810Senior Member

Posts: 74Jasmine
I saw her twice but didn't get any extras. Even tipped a ridiculous $ for 30 minutes and then $ for 60 minutes on the second time and was told she doesn't like to do HE in Hiran. Of course this was in the beginning when she was first starting so maybe she's warmed up. She's definitely SUPER HOT and has a banging body. I can vouch that the pic is surely her. I was trying to lay a good foundation since I was able to roam a little but was disappointed I didn't get action the second time.
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]
Massage is decent and she works the area immediately around your dick so she knows what she is doing. I felt like she was sweet and had a personality too. Might have to try again once you guys start confirming more action!










Reply With Quote





