Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14211

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChicagoDog  [View Original Post]
    The link was working when I posted it. The system put in the asterisks for some reason. Put "608-XXXX023 escort" in Google and it should be the first link titled Adult Ads for Phone Number.
    It happened to me too, its the site.

    Vein.

  2. #14210

    Taylor

    She has been around a long while. BBW with nice skills and is a very nice lady. She Know how to please a man. BBBJ on the menu.

    She will come to you or meet at a local hotel. I enjoyed myself with her. $ for hr. No rushing.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...eauty/18311052

  3. #14209

    Gia

    I have seen Gia a few times she is slowly getting better. But one thing that keeps me coming back is that sexy body. She wil do BBBJ after a few visits and is very accommodating at times. But for a old guy like me. She is outstanding. To each his own. PH out!

    $ for hh south side location.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...ny-real/179081

  4. #14208
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChicagoDog  [View Original Post]
    The link was working when I posted it. The system put in the asterisks for some reason. Put "608-XXXX023 escort" in Google and it should be the first link titled Adult Ads for Phone Number.
    LOL what. That does not work either. Just repost the link or post digits if you want info LOL.

  5. #14207

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveB3655  [View Original Post]
    If you're going to post a link, please make sure it works.
    The link was working when I posted it. The system put in the asterisks for some reason. Put "608-XXXX023 escort" in Google and it should be the first link titled Adult Ads for Phone Number.

  6. #14206

    Full body massage ad

    I normally try to post something more informative, but this time I'm asking for info. This girl really has my attention. She sent me some topless pics that have my attention even more. But she looks way TGTBT. Anyone try her out yet?

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Therap...sages/19146288

    Please PM me because if she's really that good then we need to keep her safe!

  7. #14205
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChicagoDog  [View Original Post]
    A friend of mine used to see Megan a few years ago. She said she usually worked Madison and Milwaukee. Is she still around and working? She gave a great BBBJ with COF end. Thank you for any info and be safe and happy hunting.

    http://www.************.com/madison/...atN85yRR7mLjO/
    If you're going to post a link, please make sure it works.

  8. #14204

    Nikita Russian?

    Went and saw Nikita today. Had a little trouble at first getting a time set up, but eventually got it. Her pictures are real. Says she's Russian, uses that in her ad, but has no accent. I asked her about it and she said her parents are from russia. Showed me an insurance card or something and her name is actually Nikita so there is some truth to that. In a decent neighborhood, but she's definitely no housekeeper. Said she works a lot plus school and kids, doesn't have time to clean. Pricing is fair and she followed through on services offered (BBFS, BBBJ, daty, cip, no cim, no dtk, no greek) Stretch marks on her stomach but has a nice shape. Big milk makers, pierced. I'm newer to this but she was better than the last one I saw. As I said she smokes but doesn't appear to be on drugs or booze. I felt like someone else may have been in the house, but I didn't see anyone so it could've been my nerves. I'd see her again.

  9. #14203

    Megan

    A friend of mine used to see Megan a few years ago. She said she usually worked Madison and Milwaukee. Is she still around and working? She gave a great BBBJ with COF end. Thank you for any info and be safe and happy hunting.

    http://www.************.com/madison/...atN85yRR7mLjO/

  10. #14202

    A funny Thing

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJack  [View Original Post]
    I remember several reports that she's a nice lady but likes to talk. And talk and talk and talk and talk.
    She even talks a lot in her video. Thanks. Just glad that it was nothing too bad like rip-off etc.

  11. #14201

    Three small kids

    Works at Guaranty Bank. Doesn't show her teeth in photos. BF is AA and probably knows what she does. And she up sells. A big NO on this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveB3655  [View Original Post]
    Phone number leads to her FB page.

  12. #14200
    Quote Originally Posted by Axel6  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Adrian today for a hhr. It was an easy setup all through texting. She live in an apartment near 13th and Oklahoma. I thought she might be Latina which is what I was looking for, but she was Caucasian. I believe she is the one in the photos, if not it was a pretty good representation. She has a veey pretty face. She does have some baby damage.

    When I arrived she led me up to her place. I laid the donation on the dresser and we got undressed. We laid on the bed where she started with a mediocre massage. I had a hard time getting comfortable and would have preferred a table. After about 10 minutes, she asked if I would like to massage her. I obliged and gave her a back and neck massage while FIV. Then we got in position for some GFE while exploring each other. I asked for BBBJ and she said. 2 more. I came anyway in the heat of the moment so I didn't get one. Should've got that out of the way in the beginning. Hate negotiations in the middle of it. My regular just does it and I tip at the end. All in all she's a nice girl who is relatively reasonable with her rates. She offers FS as well. May repeat. Go get her gents.
    Phone number leads to her FB page.

  13. #14199
    Senior Member


    Posts: 384

    Adrian

    Quote Originally Posted by Axel6  [View Original Post]
    I've done some texting with her and plan on getting together. She has some good reviews on T3 R, although it doesn't sound like she offers FS. Prices sound good.
    Met up with Adrian today for a hhr. It was an easy setup all through texting. She live in an apartment near 13th and Oklahoma. I thought she might be Latina which is what I was looking for, but she was Caucasian. I believe she is the one in the photos, if not it was a pretty good representation. She has a veey pretty face. She does have some baby damage.

    When I arrived she led me up to her place. I laid the donation on the dresser and we got undressed. We laid on the bed where she started with a mediocre massage. I had a hard time getting comfortable and would have preferred a table. After about 10 minutes, she asked if I would like to massage her. I obliged and gave her a back and neck massage while FIV. Then we got in position for some GFE while exploring each other. I asked for BBBJ and she said. 2 more. I came anyway in the heat of the moment so I didn't get one. Should've got that out of the way in the beginning. Hate negotiations in the middle of it. My regular just does it and I tip at the end. All in all she's a nice girl who is relatively reasonable with her rates. She offers FS as well. May repeat. Go get her gents.

  14. #14198
    Quote Originally Posted by Emiglio  [View Original Post]
    I read two reviews on another board. One was weak, other was OK. Could you elaborate as to why not. Just looks? Or something else? Thanks Badger.
    I remember several reports that she's a nice lady but likes to talk. And talk and talk and talk and talk.

  15. #14197

    Help Please

    Quote Originally Posted by Badger53  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it!
    I read two reviews on another board. One was weak, other was OK. Could you elaborate as to why not. Just looks? Or something else? Thanks Badger.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape