Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 9315
-
05-08-17 05:25 #4455Senior Member

Posts: 113Latin IV
No SAT BS. I learned that word in my Latin IV class as a sophomore in HS. It was the year that some gorgeous girls from Catholic school populated my class. It was my secret word for voluptuousness. 🐣.
Originally Posted by Finder117
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-17 19:14 #4454Senior Member

Posts: 228RI Dolls
Are there ladies that do Massage there! Or a place in club that offers. I heard someone say they offer. Back and leg massage.
Originally Posted by ZeroEast
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-17 19:13 #4453Senior Member

Posts: 28Cool beans. I appreciate the info because I didn't see her there last night, so I'll try again before I leave Weds. Thanks for the update.
Originally Posted by Physcosid
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-17 14:46 #4452Banned Member

Posts: 145It's all about the girl you talk to, some of these girls you need to get a full on written contact they're so untrustworthy. November was just before alabama went into rehab, she usually works nights with her twin penny.
Originally Posted by ShyGuy2175
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-17 09:09 #4451Senior Member

Posts: 82Bambi
Does anyone know Bambi at the zebra what's her schedule.
-
05-07-17 03:19 #4450Senior Member

Posts: 28Wild Zebra
As I travel for work, there are times and places I can be in town for a few days or I can pass through once in a few months. That being said, I went to Wild Zebra tonight and to me it seemed different than the experience I had back in November. In November I met a dancer named Alabama (petite brunette small on top, but nice firm backside) and boy oh boy I had one hell of a time in the back room area behind their Godiva stage. Alabama definitely stood out and I kept her in mind in the event I ever came back to Rhode Island. I went there tonight (since I'm back in town in West Greenwich), had a few drinks, looked over the girls, more AA vs what I prefer, seen a few Latina's,but it didn't have that same fun vibe as my last visit. I came across a redhead (dyed hair not natural redhead), yet when we went to the back all she'd offer was a HJ. If I wanted more she told me to pay her 350 to play on top of the 150 to get into their version of V. I. P. Area. Granted, I haven't been near Rhode Island since November, is this now the norm at W. Z? Or does it come down to the girl you talk to? Just curious. I'm going to be in the area until Wednesday, if W. Z. Isn't the place to play, then where would a guy go to in order to have some fun?
-
05-04-17 16:34 #4449Regular Member

Posts: 22RI Dolls?
Hey everyone,
Has anyone been to Rhode Island Dolls lately? I haven't been in years and my recollection is that it was pretty tame relative to some other providence clubs.
Thanks everyone.
-
04-30-17 09:47 #4448Senior Member

Posts: 410Very off topic, but holy shit, that SAT level vocab word.
Originally Posted by PickettWilson
[View Original Post]
Went to CD last week and had a damn good time. It was Sunday shortly after opening, the selection of girls was a little bit lacking, but other than that it was pretty good. Went to VIP twice, both were good, but very different experiences.
-
04-30-17 00:21 #4447Senior Member

Posts: 27Sabrina at Desire?
Gentlemen,
Anyone here ever gone for extras with a red head named Sabrina at Desire? Saw her recently and she made me an intriguing offer. Wanted to see if anyone here has taken the plunge.
-
04-29-17 19:58 #4446Senior Member

Posts: 113New face at WZ
I visited recently and met Imani, who was very impressive in stature and pulchritude. While she was a little bit young and innocent, she was great fun. A bit of fresh air amid the hardened pros.
-
04-27-17 14:15 #4445Senior Member

Posts: 182If it's the same Rachel I'm thinking of, I was told she went to wild zebra. And I just looked and you asked the same question in November and I gave you the same answer.
Originally Posted by Tdg222
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-17 10:49 #4444Regular Member

Posts: 7She's at the wild zebra. She usually works the day shifts during the week and the night shift on Saturday.
Originally Posted by Tdg222
[View Original Post]
Hope that helps.
-
04-27-17 08:52 #4443Senior Member

Posts: 82Looking
Going to make a trip down to the clubs anyone remember a girl went by the name Rachel used to work at the caddy dark hair thin stars tatted on her arms can someone tell if she is still around.
-
04-27-17 02:46 #4442Senior Member

Posts: 362Never seen the girl, but the pictures are from the Cadillac Lounge
You can tell by the pictures in the background.
Originally Posted by Max667
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-17 15:36 #4441Senior Member

Posts: 66Re: Jewel. AA Dancer??
Is she flat as a board? There is a new light skinned lean AA dancer at Foxy during the day who is very flat chested. Personally I wasn't interested so I didn't catch her name, I saw her there on a Tuesday during the day. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by LookinForSum
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





