Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 27,106 to 27,120 of 27920
-
05-05-17 16:36 #815Senior Member

Posts: 267Already Given Up
I already given up on texting and asking, they tend to inflate their prices and also they say no!
Originally Posted by Perfecto101
[View Original Post]
I got the advice from here, show up and the rubber is absent.
-
05-05-17 15:42 #814Senior Member

Posts: 341Great analogy!
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-17 14:44 #813Senior Member

Posts: 49Anya Claudel
Is she apart of the Kirkland group?
I want to see her but don't want to be on camera.
-
05-05-17 14:13 #812Senior Member

Posts: 606Option 1:
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
"Hi thank you for calling Java Juggs".
"Yes, if I come get a coffee will you show me your tits?
"What! Who is this!
"Bob. I read on the internet you do and was hoping it was true. I'll pay extra. ".
Option 2:
Arrive at window.
Flirt.
Compliment.
Flirt.
Eye fuck.
Tip big.
Watch the show.
Gee zuhz fuh king Kerr eye ssss t. People. My lord. Clue is a game. Buy it.
LOL.
-
05-05-17 13:28 #811Senior Member

Posts: 267My next one
Yeah I'll check her out next!
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-17 13:27 #810Senior Member

Posts: 267Marina Orlov. My experience for those who are asking!
I had several PM's regarding my post that I was about to see Marina Orlov. CONFIRMED!
I had messaged also that they were denied bb. She will deny you bb if you are only doing the half hour! That's her rule.
My experience (YMMV) was amazing. Do not let the pictures in TNA fool you, she looks 1000 times better!
Left door ajar for me, walked in and as I was taking my shirt of she was already infront of me, baam DFK! She enjoyed my body and my midsection, within seconds my pants and boxers were off! She is petite so I was able to toss her on the bed and on we go mission. She tells me FUCK! I want to ride you damnit! She tosses me on my back and rides like there was no tomorrow! Exploded HUGELY after a few minutes and she kept riding and riding and riding!
Take your water, your energy and stamina! I must have burned thousands of calories after, I was so fucking vascular when I left. It was like doing cardio for 2 hours.
OH. I was getting ready to leave, all dressed and she pointed her ass at me and off the pants and the underwear again!
She didn't want me to leave! Wished that I could have stayed longer.
Any questions send them my way.
-
05-05-17 11:27 #809Senior Member

Posts: 196Bremerton nice ass
http://tacoma.backpage.com/WomenSeek...booty/45060198
Saw her last night. The pics are real but probably older. Hair shorter, more brown than black. But the ass is the same, soft and jiggly. She was hard to get for outcall. Kind of paranoid about le. Short, maybe 5'1" 120 lbs. 200 bbfscip. I asked for it via text. She didn't even bring covers.
One thing, she asked me (while my load was dripping from her) if I was baby safe. Um, no.
-
05-05-17 02:53 #808Senior Member

Posts: 267Like you, I've seen many of these girls several times with only superior experiences. Recording is so easy for ANYONE to do that if the possibility alone scares you, you should find a different hobby.
Originally Posted by JusDreamin
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-17 23:48 #807Senior Member

Posts: 733Sorry but I prefer pre-negotiating because I don't want to spend on a non-BB session! Lesson learned I suppose especially when the provider is a known cumdumpster.
Originally Posted by Perfecto101
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-17 22:28 #806Senior Member

Posts: 153Lol
You guys will never Learn.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-17 19:32 #805Regular Member

Posts: 6She as advertised on here with the BBFS? Hoping to see her this weekend.
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-17 18:53 #804Senior Member

Posts: 733Rachaelxxx
Told me explicitly no BBFS then upsell to $600/ hr for BBFS and BBGreek.
-
05-04-17 13:53 #803Senior Member

Posts: 606ItsJulie
Had a fantastic time yesterday morning. That is all. .
-
05-04-17 10:46 #802Banned Member

Posts: 451NikkiSwallows
Yes I can confirm that was my experience with her as well. We had a very passionate afternoon together. Lots of fucking and sucking. She swallowed (almost forced me to cum in her mouth). She is a little older but fuck what a hot MILF or GILF. No BBFS but I really enjoyed my time. For the price she will give almost any provider a run for their money. Will definitely see her again. If only she allowed BB I would become a regular.
Originally Posted by RockInOut
[View Original Post]
Thanks for getting back though.
-
05-04-17 10:08 #801Senior Member

Posts: 27As you can see, I'm new here but I've seen several of the Kirkland group girls, including OH, and have almost always had a good time (Beccy-something was the exception; I felt she really didn't want to be there). I didn't know anything about the possible recordings until I discovered this site. I never noticed anything but I wasn't looking for it either so no intel there. But my experiences with OH, Annie and Lacy were all BB and repeat-worthy.
Originally Posted by James0515
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




