Thread: Humaniplexx
+
Add Report
Results 7,306 to 7,320 of 9528
-
05-03-17 23:11 #2223Senior Member

Posts: 472Damn, I've seen her on the regular for over 4 years and never get DFK and I've tried many times. I guess she's not into me. And Yes, I have used breath mints!
Originally Posted by SCJohn
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-17 20:31 #2222Senior Member

Posts: 7266Kinda like Eva Fox left HX for much greener pastures asking for more $ now.
Originally Posted by Pudgy68
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-17 15:00 #2221Senior Member

Posts: 86Anyone seen her?
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Exotic.Mila
Been trying to contact her but not getting any reply since I'm new on HX.
-
05-03-17 12:05 #2220Senior Member

Posts: 1253My sessions have been full GFE. DFK, DATY, BBBJ, multiple positions CFS. But no CS.
Originally Posted by Pudgy68
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-17 12:00 #2219Senior Member

Posts: 1253Yep, you'll need FX points to extend you ability to PM. Albums can be fun, but often they change their albums or change handles and you're SOL. All the albums that I've purchased are gone now. You can also give FX points to girls as a tip.
Originally Posted by Alexander314
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-17 10:51 #2218Senior Member

Posts: 347Ash
I got a menu a while ago. She seems pretty GFE light. I also think her rates are going up. HX might be loosing her to the higher end clients. You know the ones willing to pay 1500 for an hour? Message to the HX newbies, HX is very low end when it comes to pricing. A lot of the girls start to leave HX when they start making serious cash on other sites, even some hook up with Sugar Daddies. I think it's a matter of time before she leaves so see her ASAP.
Originally Posted by FeelDeez010
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe,
P.
-
05-03-17 10:27 #2217Regular Member

Posts: 2Saw her a couple months ago. Pictures are accurate real nice girl. Would repeat.
Originally Posted by KayBez
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-17 08:28 #2216Senior Member

Posts: 105You can buy albums from girls, I just use mine to buy more time for messages.
Originally Posted by KayBez
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-17 04:12 #2215Senior Member

Posts: 86Noob question
Hey guys, don't know if this is allowed here but I just payed for HX and had some questions. What do I do with my fx points? It says I have unlimited messaging for 30 days, once that's up do I have to pay again to message someone?
-
05-03-17 02:55 #2214Senior Member

Posts: 67Saw her before her implants. Good head and aims to please. I don't remember her menu / details though.
Originally Posted by KayBez
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-17 01:55 #2213Senior Member

Posts: 472She prefers age 30 and over.
Originally Posted by Sice313
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-17 23:50 #2212Senior Member

Posts: 88Does she do camel slides?
Originally Posted by SCJohn
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-17 17:09 #2211Senior Member

Posts: 86Anyone seen her?
-
05-02-17 14:56 #2210Senior Member

Posts: 34I wanted to see her but I don't she is into seeing young guys (I'm 25).
Originally Posted by JackDaStripper
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-17 03:52 #2209Senior Member

Posts: 161I Can Attest to That
Count me as seeing her too. SCJohn is on point. Worth it!
Originally Posted by SCJohn
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




