rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 83 of 97 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1452
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #222

    Understand the move but.

    Quote Originally Posted by Truhersheyman  [View Original Post]
    What is the protocol for sharing information in I'm? I asked cause I asked if I could get a number from a fellow monger and he told me only if I had something to trade. Just wonder if I been doing this wrong as anytime someone needs something I have I gladly provide it unless I don't trust them do to few post or little time on the forum. Just want to know if bartering is the way things are done now?

    I didn't move this post to the fight thread because it was argumentative, its a great question and should be asked. However, knowing the disposition of several posters in the Baltimore area I know what's coming.

    A2
    I wanted it in SW post to stir the pot. Not to start a fight (why I didn't call him out) but show that we should look out for each other not only look out if there is something to gain. There's a difference in not sharing do to lack of trust and not sharing unless you get something in return. My fear is how many won't share unless they get intel in return and they have intel like STD or rip off and say nothing. Now we have people getting burned and ripped off when it could have been prevented.

  2. #221
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakker  [View Original Post]
    When this happens, or girl is not same as the photos, tell her you left your money in the car, and will grab it, then drive away and block her number. Don't pay for bait and switch.
    It's not really the point of my story, but FYI at the Asian orgs (even the better Virginia based ones) you rarely if ever get the girl in the pic, so I wasn't expecting that. I knew going in it would be subpar, the McDonald's of providers. The point being I would have fucked anything at that point, even a Big Mac. .

  3. #220

    Sharing

    I've tried to share good and bad intel with people, if you're a senior member, there's a better chance I'm sharing and I may take a look at your posts too. I've never shared or posted opportunities just to get info back, but that's just me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Truhersheyman  [View Original Post]
    What is the protocol for sharing information in I'm? I asked cause I asked if I could get a number from a fellow monger and he told me only if I had something to trade. Just wonder if I been doing this wrong as anytime someone needs something I have I gladly provide it unless I don't trust them do to few post or little time on the forum. Just want to know if bartering is the way things are done now?

    I didn't move this post to the fight thread because it was argumentative, its a great question and should be asked. However, knowing the disposition of several posters in the Baltimore area I know what's coming.

    A2

  4. #219

    Of course, YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by Truhersheyman  [View Original Post]
    What is the protocol for sharing information in I'm? I asked cause I asked if I could get a number from a fellow monger and he told me only if I had something to trade. Just wonder if I been doing this wrong as anytime someone needs something I have I gladly provide it unless I don't trust them do to few post or little time on the forum. Just want to know if bartering is the way things are done now?

    I didn't move this post to the fight thread because it was argumentative, its a great question and should be asked. However, knowing the disposition of several posters in the Baltimore area I know what's coming.

    A2
    I'll keep this tame and say it all depends who you ask. Though I know this topic will stir the pot.

  5. #218

    Question

    What is the protocol for sharing information in I'm? I asked cause I asked if I could get a number from a fellow monger and he told me only if I had something to trade. Just wonder if I been doing this wrong as anytime someone needs something I have I gladly provide it unless I don't trust them do to few post or little time on the forum. Just want to know if bartering is the way things are done now?

    I didn't move this post to the fight thread because it was argumentative, its a great question and should be asked. However, knowing the disposition of several posters in the Baltimore area I know what's coming.

    A2

  6. #217
    Quote Originally Posted by Whistles  [View Original Post]
    Partially a rant at myself and partially a warning to fellow mongers.

    A very well-reviewed woman visited the area over the past few days. I made an appointment Friday. Her rates are reasonable given her reputation so I went with two hours. There was the usual extensive screening stuff including the (probably fake) persona of an "assistant" sending the emails. I took time off from work, drove out to the suburbs, and twenty minutes before the appointment time she texted to ask if I could do "an hour from now or tomorrow. " I said I could wait and hour but tomorrow was not possible. I went into a restaurant near her hotel to have a drink and wait her out. Then she calls. Her mother had a seizure and she can't do the appointment at all. She offered me a discount on her next visit. (Later she texted "thanks for understanding" and I replied that I hoped her mother was all right. She replied "she's fine. ".

    So, you guys know the drill. I started cruising for a backup plan and found an AAMP ad on backpage that sounded a little different from the usual orgs. Called and was given the green light. As soon as she texted the address I knew it was a complex I've been to before. It was one of the usual orgs. But the little head said go forward. Sure enough, for $160 I got the worst toothy covered BJ of my life and a grandma bouncing up and down on my cock. Fuck me.

    I've been mongering a long time. But even I can count the number of rookie fucking mistakes I made here. Sometimes you just have to go home and jerk it, fellas.

    W.

    P.S. Not comfortable outing either the visiting lady or org in public but PM for info.
    When this happens, or girl is not same as the photos, tell her you left your money in the car, and will grab it, then drive away and block her number. Don't pay for bait and switch.

  7. #216

    We have all been there, trying to salvage a date with a 3rd rate alternative

    Quote Originally Posted by Whistles  [View Original Post]
    Partially a rant at myself and partially a warning to fellow mongers.

    A very well-reviewed woman visited the area over the past few days. I made an appointment Friday. Her rates are reasonable given her reputation so I went with two hours. There was the usual extensive screening stuff including the (probably fake) persona of an "assistant" sending the emails. I took time off from work, drove out to the suburbs, and twenty minutes before the appointment time she texted to ask if I could do "an hour from now or tomorrow. " I said I could wait and hour but tomorrow was not possible. I went into a restaurant near her hotel to have a drink and wait her out. Then she calls. Her mother had a seizure and she can't do the appointment at all. She offered me a discount on her next visit. (Later she texted "thanks for understanding" and I replied that I hoped her mother was all right. She replied "she's fine. ".

    So, you guys know the drill. I started cruising for a backup plan and found an AAMP ad on backpage that sounded a little different from the usual orgs. Called and was given the green light. As soon as she texted the address I knew it was a complex I've been to before. It was one of the usual orgs. But the little head said go forward. Sure enough, for $160 I got the worst toothy covered BJ of my life and a grandma bouncing up and down on my cock. Fuck me.

    I've been mongering a long time. But even I can count the number of rookie fucking mistakes I made here. Sometimes you just have to go home and jerk it, fellas.

    W.

    P.S. Not comfortable outing either the visiting lady or org in public but PM for info.
    W,

    Yep, some of my most subpar experiences occurred when I tried to beat the Blue Steel time clock. You can't get hold of your second choice. The little man is screaming like a lunatic just find someone and get this game on! So you are picking from unvetted surprise mystery BP loaf. You leave the door expecting Filet and end up chowing down a wet dog biscuit. The urge to try to pull a small victory out of a dud event is overwhelming. I keep on making this same mistake over and over.

    I am sure the provider appreciates you not trashing her over a personal emergency.

    There is no place like home,
    BS

    P.S. I think some girls pull out the toothy BJ to push you on to the main event. Grandma already knows you ain't coming back for her.

  8. #215

    Just go home

    Partially a rant at myself and partially a warning to fellow mongers.

    A very well-reviewed woman visited the area over the past few days. I made an appointment Friday. Her rates are reasonable given her reputation so I went with two hours. There was the usual extensive screening stuff including the (probably fake) persona of an "assistant" sending the emails. I took time off from work, drove out to the suburbs, and twenty minutes before the appointment time she texted to ask if I could do "an hour from now or tomorrow. " I said I could wait and hour but tomorrow was not possible. I went into a restaurant near her hotel to have a drink and wait her out. Then she calls. Her mother had a seizure and she can't do the appointment at all. She offered me a discount on her next visit. (Later she texted "thanks for understanding" and I replied that I hoped her mother was all right. She replied "she's fine. ".

    So, you guys know the drill. I started cruising for a backup plan and found an AAMP ad on backpage that sounded a little different from the usual orgs. Called and was given the green light. As soon as she texted the address I knew it was a complex I've been to before. It was one of the usual orgs. But the little head said go forward. Sure enough, for $160 I got the worst toothy covered BJ of my life and a grandma bouncing up and down on my cock. Fuck me.

    I've been mongering a long time. But even I can count the number of rookie fucking mistakes I made here. Sometimes you just have to go home and jerk it, fellas.

    W.

    P.S. Not comfortable outing either the visiting lady or org in public but PM for info.

  9. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoronic  [View Original Post]
    So, when a member with 0-10 posts asks you for a read receipt, I won't read it or click to confirm. How many of us get emails from work or friends that have these read confirmations? They're creepy. This post is to no one in particular, but if you want info from me, best not to ask for a read receipt. Anyone else have any feelings on what seems like an invasive option?
    I don't worry about it, I'm happy to confirm that I received it. If I reply is a totally different issue. Sometimes I'm in a generous mood, like this morning I replied to a new member who has contributed nothing but just wanted a definition of W / W. Other times I'll ignore other people for no particular reason.

  10. #213
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoronic  [View Original Post]
    So, when a member with 0-10 posts asks you for a read receipt, I won't read it or click to confirm. How many of us get emails from work or friends that have these read confirmations? They're creepy. This post is to no one in particular, but if you want info from me, best not to ask for a read receipt. Anyone else have any feelings on what seems like an invasive option?
    I click "Decline Receipt" or whatever it says. I can still read the message then. But I will not allow a receipt to be sent. It's usually a newby just figuring out the system and assuming requesting a receipt is what you're supposed to do.

  11. #212

    The Read Receipt Confirmation--I don't like them

    So, when a member with 0-10 posts asks you for a read receipt, I won't read it or click to confirm. How many of us get emails from work or friends that have these read confirmations? They're creepy. This post is to no one in particular, but if you want info from me, best not to ask for a read receipt. Anyone else have any feelings on what seems like an invasive option?

  12. #211

    2 Cents

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoronic  [View Original Post]
    No, she's not and no, you're not. CLS and Propilot were guiding me through these shoals before you so fuck you, rodent (and headhunter)!
    BM. F*ck Wabbit & Headhunter. I know what your reporting is accurate about the threats and harassment that Kendra is being subjected to.

    The courts just sentenced a douche bag that's was impersonating L. E. And robbing & raping the girls in Dundalk. Hes going away for a while.

    Food for thought Wabbit.

  13. #210

    Ladies

    This his become a forum for you guys to vent like females. If you guys have a problem with dude pm him address it like a MAN. Not like teenage girls ganging up on the not so cool chic. No I don't know what happen but I do know if it was that serious the chic wouldn't still be doing this. You guys want to help her do it. But don't straddle the fence. Don't beat the dude up, just to get a extra nut from the chic expressing your so called concern for her. I thought this forum was for Men, Not Gossiping Ladies as always be safe.

  14. #209

    Re: Let us both move on

    It just ain't worth it, and the drama you and she is trying to conjure up. I remember why I stopped posting in the first damn place. These bamas right here just don't know how to act. I'm officially announcing my retirement from this entire game. I enjoyed it for what it was worth and those of you that have been my dogg bros I've appreciated the advice, numbers, and stories. But this rabbit right here is done!

    Rabbit.

    "Now I lay you down to sleep, I swear to God you're dead to me, If I should give you any thought, It's just to teach self how to not".

  15. #208

    Why can't you just lawyer up?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    Why can't you just leave this alone? What are you, her man? So many of you Captain Save A Hoe in here makes me sick. Balti Moron! Dude, real talk I am not the one that ripped this lying hoe off nor throw her out a moving car. Proof my man. Where is it? There's still plenty going on down here at the raBBit hole hoe. Ain't fading my pick ups, just you with your panties up in a bunch. What's next you and ya girl want to accuse me of, throwing rocks at her. She'd probably smoke them if they are the drug persuasion.

    RaBBit.
    I am not her man. But you own this. Lose the moving car and focus on the ripping off. Fess up, pay up and move on. It's the opposite of smoking rocks. You should know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape