Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 935 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 435 835 885 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 985 1035 1435 1935 ... LastLast
Results 14,011 to 14,025 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16749
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    Oops, I listed Vera twice and forgot Thai.
    That's an easy mistake to make. Her jugs and buns are so big and juicy you could inadvertently count her twice.

  2. #16748
    Hello all.

    I have never been to Hawaii but planning to visit sometime next year (alone).

    Just curious. Have any of you hired a private Hula dancer? Is it even possible?

  3. #16747

    Jasmine at Hiram

    Quote Originally Posted by HurdMan2003  [View Original Post]
    That's a first, I heard stories, only self gratifying, if you know what I mean.
    Lots of the girls at Hiram do the HE finish including Jasmine and Sasha.

  4. #16746
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernestm  [View Original Post]
    I think your friend saw Nancy. She is very pretty and has a large tattoo on her back. She went by Nui last year at LeeLaWaDee. She gives a very nice massage and has always given me the full time.
    Typical 2403 service? HE included?

  5. #16745
    Quote Originally Posted by IsleOfMan  [View Original Post]
    Cc2402 is Jai Dee Thai, which is all legit. They only advertise through Yelp. And most customers all the civilians that search massage places through Yelp.

    Cc 2403 is Thailand massage, which is the fun place that already been discussed plenty.
    That is correct. My original post was had wrong room number. My bad.

  6. #16744

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyBoy13  [View Original Post]
    Yes it was.
    That's a first, I heard stories, only self gratifying, if you know what I mean.

  7. #16743
    Quote Originally Posted by HurdMan2003  [View Original Post]
    Thank you, one more thing, was a he?
    Yes it was.

  8. #16742

    2403 vs 2402

    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    Ain't 2403 and 2402 on opposite sides of 24th floor? If they were next to each other, Massage Thailand (if they own both) would knock down wall and make it one unit. But, keep two front doors to stay to CC floor standards. I believe that floor has only four units, 01 and 02 on one side, and 03 and 04 (Waikiki victim) on the other side.
    Cc2402 is Jai Dee Thai, which is all legit. They only advertise through Yelp. And most customers all the civilians that search massage places through Yelp.

    Cc 2403 is Thailand massage, which is the fun place that already been discussed plenty.

  9. #16741

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyBoy13  [View Original Post]
    $ 120 in total.
    Was there a he?

  10. #16740

    Rainbow Health Massage

    Anyone try this place yet? Pics are obviously fake, Can't tell if it is another Chinese connection place. May have to TOFTT.

    http://hawaii.backpage.com/Therapeut...xation/6393098

  11. #16739

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by JabroniAdams  [View Original Post]
    I saw Chinese Coco on the 5th floor as well. Studio apartment with bare-bones furnishing. Was hoping to find something better than what I got based on the earlier reviews in this forum. She is older, maybe late 30's to early 40's, has a belly / pooch with tiger stripe stretch marks, and not a whole lot else going for her. Terrible massage, offered a CBJ / HE that I reluctantly accepted, and was offered the option to rub her nan while she went to work on Jr. Definitely not a repeat. And I should've left when she opened the door. She is very nice though.
    Unfortunately I will have to agree with the other mongers who have seen coco. Went to see her recently, she has a small apartment on the 5th floor. Room is bare except for a massage table and a bed. Undressed lied on the table and had the absolutely worse massage ever. She pretty much just kneaded my skin lightly. No massage skills at all. She talks A LOT. On the flip again more of that lame massage than asked what I wanted. Opted for BJ HE. Should have known from the massage that this would be bad as well. Total damage $. 80 for nude CBJ. I would say she is probably in late 20's early 30's A 7 L 5 S 1. She has small B's with a saggy pouch that is worse when she leans over. She said she has not exercised since she had her daughter who is now 1. Has a small Bush. Absolutely the worse experience of my mongering days thus far, would not repeat. Ever. PM if you want any more details. BTW on the way out she said next time we boom boom.

    -HS.

  12. #16738
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    Ain't 2403 and 2402 on opposite sides of 24th floor? If they were next to each other, Massage Thailand (if they own both) would knock down wall and make it one unit. But, keep two front doors to stay to CC floor standards. I believe that floor has only four units, 01 and 02 on one side, and 03 and 04 (Waikiki victim) on the other side.
    Correct. Units 01 and 02 are on one side (immediately to the right as you exit the elevator) with units 03 and 04 being to the left, at the opposite end of the hallway. All floors in the high rise are configured as such.

  13. #16737
    Quote Originally Posted by TBoy808  [View Original Post]
    I always entered at 2403. Is both units Massage Thailand?

    I did see a very very skinny girl that I never saw before the other day but didn't want to be too obvious staring at her. I always try to sneak a peak in the kitchen or the rooms when I walk around. LOL.
    Ain't 2403 and 2402 on opposite sides of 24th floor? If they were next to each other, Massage Thailand (if they own both) would knock down wall and make it one unit. But, keep two front doors to stay to CC floor standards. I believe that floor has only four units, 01 and 02 on one side, and 03 and 04 (Waikiki victim) on the other side.

  14. #16736

    Nancy

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    My friend went to massage Thailand and saw a nice looking girl, maybe Thai / French? Bye said thin with a tattoo on her back. Anyone know who she is? He had an appointment with someone else but was too embarrassed to ask who that girls was. Any info will be appreciated.
    I think your friend saw Nancy. She is very pretty and has a large tattoo on her back. She went by Nui last year at LeeLaWaDee. She gives a very nice massage and has always given me the full time.

  15. #16735

    Maybe Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by TBoy808  [View Original Post]
    I always entered at 2403. Is both units Massage Thailand?

    I did see a very very skinny girl that I never saw before the other day but didn't want to be too obvious staring at her. I always try to sneak a peak in the kitchen or the rooms when I walk around. LOL.
    Could have been Thai (lady gaga).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape