Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 936 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 436 836 886 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 986 1036 1436 1936 ... LastLast
Results 14,026 to 14,040 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16734
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    My friend went to massage Thailand and saw a nice looking girl, maybe Thai / French? Bye said thin with a tattoo on her back. Anyone know who she is? He had an appointment with someone else but was too embarrassed to ask who that girls was. Any info will be appreciated.
    I always entered at 2403. Is both units Massage Thailand?

    I did see a very very skinny girl that I never saw before the other day but didn't want to be too obvious staring at her. I always try to sneak a peak in the kitchen or the rooms when I walk around. LOL.

  2. #16733
    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Those are the pretty much the ones stationed there. I've seen other unfamiliar girls in there on a coincidental basis but did not get to meet them.

    Just have to be "No shame" and approach them when you see one who really catches your eye, I reckon.
    That's what I tills him. Oops, I listed Vera twice and forgot Thai.

  3. #16732
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    He said thin, really pretty. Nadia kind of plain looking. Maybe Maria? Who is there besides Nana Gina Tammy Jenny Yaya Vera Nadia and Vera?
    Those are the pretty much the ones stationed there. I've seen other unfamiliar girls in there on a coincidental basis but did not get to meet them.

    Just have to be "No shame" and approach them when you see one who really catches your eye, I reckon.

  4. #16731
    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Gosh there are a number of girls who work there, stationed or on-call. Maybe that was Nadia?
    He said thin, really pretty. Nadia kind of plain looking. Maybe Maria? Who is there besides Nana Gina Tammy Jenny Yaya Vera Nadia and Vera?

  5. #16730
    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Gosh there are a number of girls who work there, stationed or on-call. Maybe that was Nadia?
    Where is massage Thailand at? Century Center?

  6. #16729
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    My friend went to massage Thailand and saw a nice looking girl, maybe Thai / French? Bye said thin with a tattoo on her back. Anyone know who she is? He had an appointment with someone else but was too embarrassed to ask who that girls was. Any info will be appreciated.
    Gosh there are a number of girls who work there, stationed or on-call. Maybe that was Nadia?

  7. #16728
    Quote Originally Posted by StillNotAPlaya  [View Original Post]
    That old attendant dude is crooked. Told me there was no parking pass, and I figured I could just get my girl to stamp & validate it anyway, so I wasn't too worried.

    When I left though, he told me since I didn't have the physical parking pass (even though he knew I legit got my ticket validated), I'd still have to pay full rate, which ended up being $14 like WTF.

    If he ever tries to pull that shit with me again I'm definitely going to put him on blast.
    Oh I had that too. I think it is for real though; the stamp with the number in a square isn't enough, it only makes them demand the parking pass. The young guy let me go though. The old guy and old lady are sticklers. So if I park in Guest Parking I get the yellow stickers.

    Some Thai places might not have the yellow stickers though, and they wind up with unhappy customers such as yourself. I've seen one MT snapping on the phone at the attendant; unhappy customers are bad for business. I guess we just have to clarify with the attendant when they say there is no pass, that it will still be a dollar with stamp. Not our fault the pass is gone.

  8. #16727

    Massage Thailand 2402

    My friend went to massage Thailand and saw a nice looking girl, maybe Thai / French? Bye said thin with a tattoo on her back. Anyone know who she is? He had an appointment with someone else but was too embarrassed to ask who that girls was. Any info will be appreciated.

  9. #16726

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyBoy13  [View Original Post]
    $ 120 in total.
    Thank you, one more thing, was a he?

  10. #16725
    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that old guy in the booth is a dick. I wouldn't be surprised if what you say is what's going on. I've seen guys intensely arguing with him. The young guy is cool though.
    That old attendant dude is crooked. Told me there was no parking pass, and I figured I could just get my girl to stamp & validate it anyway, so I wasn't too worried.

    When I left though, he told me since I didn't have the physical parking pass (even though he knew I legit got my ticket validated), I'd still have to pay full rate, which ended up being $14 like WTF.

    If he ever tries to pull that shit with me again I'm definitely going to put him on blast.

  11. #16724
    Quote Originally Posted by HurdMan2003  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    $ 120 in total.

  12. #16723

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by RodeHog  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking of seeing her a second time. First time only get light roaming. Anyone else can confirm worth another visit? PM if bettet. Mahalo!
    What was the damage?

  13. #16722

    Pay me 150 $ and I pretend nice too LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by JabroniAdams  [View Original Post]
    I saw Chinese Coco on the 5th floor as well. Studio apartment with bare-bones furnishing. Was hoping to find something better than what I got based on the earlier reviews in this forum. She is older, maybe late 30's to early 40's, has a belly / pooch with tiger stripe stretch marks, and not a whole lot else going for her. Terrible massage, offered a CBJ / HE that I reluctantly accepted, and was offered the option to rub her nan while she went to work on Jr. Definitely not a repeat. And I should've left when she opened the door. She is very nice though.
    Me, you and simple k are in agreement. Because of providers in hawaii a monger can justifiably have higher expectations for his money. Theres a fair competition here. This lady does not provide reasonable value. Hh.

  14. #16721
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleK  [View Original Post]
    But she has a belly / pooch.
    I saw Chinese Coco on the 5th floor as well. Studio apartment with bare-bones furnishing. Was hoping to find something better than what I got based on the earlier reviews in this forum. She is older, maybe late 30's to early 40's, has a belly / pooch with tiger stripe stretch marks, and not a whole lot else going for her. Terrible massage, offered a CBJ / HE that I reluctantly accepted, and was offered the option to rub her nan while she went to work on Jr. Definitely not a repeat. And I should've left when she opened the door. She is very nice though.

  15. #16720

    Jasmine at Hiran

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyBoy13  [View Original Post]
    She let me suck on those tits. I wanted to finger her but she did not let me. I miss Cee the Mexican girl, I never have a chance to play with her.
    Was thinking of seeing her a second time. First time only get light roaming. Anyone else can confirm worth another visit? PM if bettet. Mahalo!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape