Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 325 of 621 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 375 425 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 9308
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4448

    Bambi

    Does anyone know Bambi at the zebra what's her schedule.

  2. #4447

    Wild Zebra

    As I travel for work, there are times and places I can be in town for a few days or I can pass through once in a few months. That being said, I went to Wild Zebra tonight and to me it seemed different than the experience I had back in November. In November I met a dancer named Alabama (petite brunette small on top, but nice firm backside) and boy oh boy I had one hell of a time in the back room area behind their Godiva stage. Alabama definitely stood out and I kept her in mind in the event I ever came back to Rhode Island. I went there tonight (since I'm back in town in West Greenwich), had a few drinks, looked over the girls, more AA vs what I prefer, seen a few Latina's,but it didn't have that same fun vibe as my last visit. I came across a redhead (dyed hair not natural redhead), yet when we went to the back all she'd offer was a HJ. If I wanted more she told me to pay her 350 to play on top of the 150 to get into their version of V. I. P. Area. Granted, I haven't been near Rhode Island since November, is this now the norm at W. Z? Or does it come down to the girl you talk to? Just curious. I'm going to be in the area until Wednesday, if W. Z. Isn't the place to play, then where would a guy go to in order to have some fun?

  3. #4446

    RI Dolls?

    Hey everyone,

    Has anyone been to Rhode Island Dolls lately? I haven't been in years and my recollection is that it was pretty tame relative to some other providence clubs.

    Thanks everyone.

  4. #4445
    Quote Originally Posted by PickettWilson  [View Original Post]
    pulchritude.
    Very off topic, but holy shit, that SAT level vocab word.

    Went to CD last week and had a damn good time. It was Sunday shortly after opening, the selection of girls was a little bit lacking, but other than that it was pretty good. Went to VIP twice, both were good, but very different experiences.

  5. #4444

    Sabrina at Desire?

    Gentlemen,

    Anyone here ever gone for extras with a red head named Sabrina at Desire? Saw her recently and she made me an intriguing offer. Wanted to see if anyone here has taken the plunge.

  6. #4443

    New face at WZ

    I visited recently and met Imani, who was very impressive in stature and pulchritude. While she was a little bit young and innocent, she was great fun. A bit of fresh air amid the hardened pros.

  7. #4442
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdg222  [View Original Post]
    Haven, t been to providence strip club in a while thinking of going in the next few days there was a girl Rachel with stars tattoos on her arms long black hair thin used to work the caddy lounge before it was scores anyone know her she still around.
    If it's the same Rachel I'm thinking of, I was told she went to wild zebra. And I just looked and you asked the same question in November and I gave you the same answer.

  8. #4441
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdg222  [View Original Post]
    Haven, t been to providence strip club in a while thinking of going in the next few days there was a girl Rachel with stars tattoos on her arms long black hair thin used to work the caddy lounge before it was scores anyone know her she still around.
    She's at the wild zebra. She usually works the day shifts during the week and the night shift on Saturday.

    Hope that helps.

  9. #4440

    Looking

    Going to make a trip down to the clubs anyone remember a girl went by the name Rachel used to work at the caddy dark hair thin stars tatted on her arms can someone tell if she is still around.

  10. #4439

    Never seen the girl, but the pictures are from the Cadillac Lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by Max667  [View Original Post]
    Any idea of who this is? Saw this floating around some site but no idea who she is or where she dances in RI. Anyone can help would be greatly appreciated!
    You can tell by the pictures in the background.

  11. #4438

    Re: Jewel. AA Dancer??

    Quote Originally Posted by LookinForSum  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if a lean light-skinned Jamaican dancer named Jewel has made her way to Providence after leaving Foxxy Lady Brockton & being told to leave from Alex's due to her inability getting along with others? Was told by another dancer she probably is dancing here.
    Is she flat as a board? There is a new light skinned lean AA dancer at Foxy during the day who is very flat chested. Personally I wasn't interested so I didn't catch her name, I saw her there on a Tuesday during the day. Hope this helps.

  12. #4437

    Rachel

    Haven, t been to providence strip club in a while thinking of going in the next few days there was a girl Rachel with stars tattoos on her arms long black hair thin used to work the caddy lounge before it was scores anyone know her she still around.

  13. #4436

    Jewel. AA Dancer??

    Wondering if a lean light-skinned Jamaican dancer named Jewel has made her way to Providence after leaving Foxxy Lady Brockton & being told to leave from Alex's due to her inability getting along with others? Was told by another dancer she probably is dancing here.

  14. #4435
    Quote Originally Posted by Max667  [View Original Post]
    Any idea of who this is? Saw this floating around some site but no idea who she is or where she dances in RI. Anyone can help would be greatly appreciated!
    I don't know her name either but stop by the Cadillac lounge (scores) on a Friday night, you'll probably find her.

  15. #4434
    Quote Originally Posted by Max667  [View Original Post]
    Any idea of who this is? Saw this floating around some site but no idea who she is or where she dances in RI. Anyone can help would be greatly appreciated!
    Don't know the name, but that is the hallway leading to the patio and Cadillac Lounge.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape