Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 14,041 to 14,055 of 30759
-
04-28-17 19:06 #16719Senior Member

Posts: 264Jasmine at Hiran
She let me suck on those tits. I wanted to finger her but she did not let me. I miss Cee the Mexican girl, I never have a chance to play with her.
-
04-28-17 17:16 #16718Senior Member

Posts: 94Free your soul
So what kind massage / therapy you got? Did it enlighten your spirits and free your soul to the frequencies of a higher being? LOL j / k Her ad advertises sh*t I've never heard of. Just thought it was funny. Would love to know if there is extras cause I love local girls. I may try TOFTT.
Originally Posted by PunaniLuva
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-17 13:50 #16717Senior Member

Posts: 516Make that BP post no. 14298. Hopefully a number typo won't occur again. No appointment yet.
Originally Posted by NiceBush808
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-17 13:32 #16716Senior Member

Posts: 629So, in other words, does she play then?
Originally Posted by HappySeeker8
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-17 08:55 #16715Senior Member

Posts: 516Like I said on my BP review post 14434, less than a month ago, I suspected some kind of "girl" thing about her, when every time I wanted a appointment, she insisted her partner "Savannah" be present. Plus her two person ad "poses" she posted with her.
Originally Posted by OldIslandBoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-17 04:49 #16714Senior Member

Posts: 38Braddah any hint of play? Like how was your experience?
Originally Posted by PunaniLuva
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-17 04:12 #16713Regular Member

Posts: 12Whats gina advertising under now? Can't find any strong masage postings on CL.
Originally Posted by Nephilim3000
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-17 03:53 #16712Senior Member

Posts: 73Lehua swings both ways, but I think she is mainly into girls. I've known her since she was a young girl so I am not interested in getting it on with her. I'm sure her massage is good though. Pretty Hawaiian girl. No make up needed.
Originally Posted by PunaniLuva
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-17 03:45 #16711Senior Member

Posts: 200But she has a belly / pooch.
Originally Posted by HeineHeine
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-17 23:13 #16710Senior Member

Posts: 629Lehua
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...ealing/4275556
So, she gets to see you totally naked? So does she try to rub up against the boys when on the flip side? How does she react if you end up getting a boner? I wonder if she ' ll be curious and give you some nice slow sensual strokes on your penis. Or is she totally professional and disciplined and not show any excitement or emotion if and when it happens? Anyone with any stories and or luck? Pm me is fine.
-
04-27-17 22:51 #16709Senior Member

Posts: 629So. She gets to see you totally naked? So does she try to rub up against the boys when on the flip side? How does she react if you end up getting a boner? Or is she totally professional and disciplined and not show any excitement or emotion if and when it happens?
Originally Posted by PunaniLuva
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-17 22:40 #16708Senior Member

Posts: 180Coco at 5th floor CC
Chinese coco is 5 foot or less, I'm estimating less, and under 100 lbs or exactly on it, I'm estimating just under, so I won't question braddahs' calling her a spinner but remembering her pussy is making my stomach queasy just thinking about it. We need some massengill in this mofo and a thorough scrubbing. If not next batter up please post the experience. Hh.
Originally Posted by SimpleK
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-17 19:46 #16707Senior Member

Posts: 200Totally agree with you! Can't believe people here claimed her to be a spinner and decent looking.
Originally Posted by HeineHeine
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-17 19:39 #16706Senior Member

Posts: 386Tina. Thai Girl that works out of Spaya Thai (CC)
I have not gone back to see Tina in awhile because I am guaranteed action at the AMPs. But I enjoy her massage and would like to get more from her if you know what I mean. Has anyone had any touching or other action from Tina. I appreciate the 411.
-
04-27-17 19:14 #16705Senior Member

Posts: 202Lehua
Went to see Lehua at her Kahala location earlier this week.
Very nice local girl and really easy to converse with. Undraped. Awesome massage. Has anyone had any hint of play from Lehua? Any roaming? I didn't want to blow my first visit with her. Gave her a few hugs before and after and she has a nice soft ass and just a nice body.
Plan to visit her again. Any info would be great.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...ealing/4275556












Reply With Quote




