Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8923
    Quote Originally Posted by Ackson13  [View Original Post]
    Bargain? What is the damage?
    It's like 50 or 60 with BBBJ.

  2. #8922

    Bargain?

    Quote Originally Posted by XirCom  [View Original Post]
    She told me a little while back that she had a vacation coming up. Hopefully this is the case, I noticed she's not running ads right now. A bargain, one of my favs.

    Be safe.

    Xircom.
    Bargain? What is the damage?

  3. #8921

    Magic

    Anyone know if msog can be had at magic health?

  4. #8920

    Breeze

    Quote Originally Posted by Esctol6  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Jennifer from Massage Breeze in Westland is still available. I can't reach her and always enjoyed the massage she gave.
    She told me a little while back that she had a vacation coming up. Hopefully this is the case, I noticed she's not running ads right now. A bargain, one of my favs.

    Be safe.

    Xircom.

  5. #8919

    Massage Breeze

    Does anyone know if Jennifer from Massage Breeze in Westland is still available. I can't reach her and always enjoyed the massage she gave.

  6. #8918

    Troll

    Quote Originally Posted by ToledoBob  [View Original Post]
    He never posts about what he has done. He only posts about what you did not do.
    Pay no attention to heejung please. He's so full of it. I remember posting of a bad experience I had, I got a pm from him later on. He accused me of lying about the service and started calling me names. LOL. Claims he's buddies with every owner of those parlors.

    Yea and I married Ivanka Trump LOL.

  7. #8917
    Quote Originally Posted by ToledoBob  [View Original Post]
    He never posts about what he has done. He only posts about what you did not do.
    Ahhh gotcha. Thanks for the heads up. I was like WTF? Can't imagine someone wasting time posting an elaborate review if they were simply bullshitting. But ya never know I guess.

  8. #8916

    HeeJung47

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykee101  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not a bogus review. Everything I stated definitely happened and I cannot confirm what was meant by "hundred". But that was the exact word from her mouth. I stamd by my review, not a bad spot for a quick release.
    He never posts about what he has done. He only posts about what you did not do.

  9. #8915

    Heather

    Any new ads for crazy Heather?

  10. #8914

    Any prior experience

    http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/thp/6105286418.html

    Hello all, just wondering to see if anyone have seen her before. Is the massage even worth it?

  11. #8913
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJung47  [View Original Post]
    You guys can go and check it our for yourself, but there is no way you are getting full-service for 100 dollars at this spa. You arent getting full service for 1000 dollars at this spa. Won't happen. And by the way, the ladies working there are both over 55 years old.
    Definitely not a bogus review. Everything I stated definitely happened and I cannot confirm what was meant by "hundred". But that was the exact word from her mouth. I stamd by my review, not a bad spot for a quick release.

  12. #8912

    Oakland Co FS

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger0033  [View Original Post]
    I've never been to that place but I'm not doubting the answer. Actually I don't think you can get F. S at any place in O. C.
    FS is available at Sun Spa in Waterford. Visited tonight and everything was available. Unfortunately, the provider was 65 or older. Her fake rack was nice but the horrible face and hair were not appealing. Given her extensive experience, she knew how to work it, with body slide, rim job and titty fuck all involved. BBBJCIM also provided but wow horrible looking. If only such excellent service were offered by a young hottie in this town. This place always has nice, talented and old workers. Most other places seem to offer better looks but no skills or enthusiasm.

  13. #8911

    Re bogus review

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJung47  [View Original Post]
    You guys can go and check it our for yourself, but there is no way you are getting full-service for 100 dollars at this spa. You arent getting full service for 1000 dollars at this spa. Won't happen. And by the way, the ladies working there are both over 55 years old.
    I've never been to that place but I'm not doubting the answer. Actually I don't think you can get F. S at any place in O. C.

  14. #8910
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneWolf2873  [View Original Post]
    https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/thp/6105694195.html

    Dreamt Tuesday I visited. No name on my date of hands. . 70 for hour upfront.

    After being shown to room, which was decent size, I laid my skivvies in pile. Laid on table for 7 minutes while I listened to unintelligible arguing. Almost got up and asked for money back, but my escort to room was 30's and proportionate, had to see.

    In came a taller, less attractive by 1 point, heavily stacked lady. Back, butt, more butt, more butt. Hey I'm thinking I hit jackpot. Raised butt and got inner thigh and brushing.

    On the flip, she was ready to negotiate, even took the lead before I could ask. "EVERYTHING" was not offered, "Mouth" was not offered. Dammit to hell I'm bumming. Settled on handy, wanted. 60 to lift shirt but no touching and twins had to be holstered. I offered. 40 with that and she bit only with no showing twins, after she could tell she was getting ZERO if she didn't move on something.

    My Spidey senses tell me anything is possible with some investment. She really got into making my little friend finish race BTW.

    As always, YMMV but I think things look promising.
    Went here as well, parking lot was slammed.

    Had a fairly skinny girl with nice cup size from what I could tell. However she was incredibly good looking, top 3 in my experiences.

    Massage was less than average, my fault I guess.

    Flip was my worst one yet, literally zero skill. Never would've finished. Was hoping to get the one you mentioned.

  15. #8909

    Guilia

    Quote Originally Posted by DetTigersFan  [View Original Post]
    Did you also post this same review on YELP? How many stars did you rate her?
    No, never did a Yelp on her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape