Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 937 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 437 837 887 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 987 1037 1437 1937 ... LastLast
Results 14,041 to 14,055 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16719

    Jasmine at Hiran

    She let me suck on those tits. I wanted to finger her but she did not let me. I miss Cee the Mexican girl, I never have a chance to play with her.

  2. #16718

    Free your soul

    Quote Originally Posted by PunaniLuva  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Lehua at her Kahala location earlier this week.

    Very nice local girl and really easy to converse with. Undraped. Awesome massage. Has anyone had any hint of play from Lehua? Any roaming? I didn't want to blow my first visit with her. Gave her a few hugs before and after and she has a nice soft ass and just a nice body.

    Plan to visit her again. Any info would be great.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...ealing/4275556
    So what kind massage / therapy you got? Did it enlighten your spirits and free your soul to the frequencies of a higher being? LOL j / k Her ad advertises sh*t I've never heard of. Just thought it was funny. Would love to know if there is extras cause I love local girls. I may try TOFTT.

  3. #16717
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceBush808  [View Original Post]
    So, in other words, does she play then?
    Make that BP post no. 14298. Hopefully a number typo won't occur again. No appointment yet.

  4. #16716
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    Like I said on my BP review post 14434, less than a month ago, I suspected some kind of "girl" thing about her, when every time I wanted a appointment, she insisted her partner "Savannah" be present. Plus her two person ad "poses" she posted with her.
    So, in other words, does she play then?

  5. #16715
    Quote Originally Posted by OldIslandBoy  [View Original Post]
    Lehua swings both ways, but I think she is mainly into girls. I've known her since she was a young girl so I am not interested in getting it on with her. I'm sure her massage is good though. Pretty Hawaiian girl. No make up needed.
    Like I said on my BP review post 14434, less than a month ago, I suspected some kind of "girl" thing about her, when every time I wanted a appointment, she insisted her partner "Savannah" be present. Plus her two person ad "poses" she posted with her.

  6. #16714
    Quote Originally Posted by PunaniLuva  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Lehua at her Kahala location earlier this week.

    Very nice local girl and really easy to converse with. Undraped. Awesome massage. Has anyone had any hint of play from Lehua? Any roaming? I didn't want to blow my first visit with her. Gave her a few hugs before and after and she has a nice soft ass and just a nice body.

    Plan to visit her again. Any info would be great.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...ealing/4275556
    Braddah any hint of play? Like how was your experience?

  7. #16713
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephilim3000  [View Original Post]
    HE, but FS is probably YMMV.
    Whats gina advertising under now? Can't find any strong masage postings on CL.

  8. #16712
    Quote Originally Posted by PunaniLuva  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Lehua at her Kahala location earlier this week.

    Very nice local girl and really easy to converse with. Undraped. Awesome massage. Has anyone had any hint of play from Lehua? Any roaming? I didn't want to blow my first visit with her. Gave her a few hugs before and after and she has a nice soft ass and just a nice body.

    Plan to visit her again. Any info would be great.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...ealing/4275556
    Lehua swings both ways, but I think she is mainly into girls. I've known her since she was a young girl so I am not interested in getting it on with her. I'm sure her massage is good though. Pretty Hawaiian girl. No make up needed.

  9. #16711
    Quote Originally Posted by HeineHeine  [View Original Post]
    Chinese coco is 5 foot or less, I'm estimating less, and under 100 lbs or exactly on it, I'm estimating just under, so I won't question braddahs' calling her a spinner but remembering her pussy is making my stomach queasy just thinking about it. We need some massengill in this mofo and a thorough scrubbing. If not next batter up please post the experience. Hh.
    But she has a belly / pooch.

  10. #16710

    Lehua

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...ealing/4275556

    So, she gets to see you totally naked? So does she try to rub up against the boys when on the flip side? How does she react if you end up getting a boner? I wonder if she ' ll be curious and give you some nice slow sensual strokes on your penis. Or is she totally professional and disciplined and not show any excitement or emotion if and when it happens? Anyone with any stories and or luck? Pm me is fine.

  11. #16709
    Quote Originally Posted by PunaniLuva  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Lehua at her Kahala location earlier this week.

    Very nice local girl and really easy to converse with. Undraped. Awesome massage. Has anyone had any hint of play from Lehua? Any roaming? I didn't want to blow my first visit with her. Gave her a few hugs before and after and she has a nice soft ass and just a nice body.

    Plan to visit her again. Any info would be great.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...ealing/4275556
    So. She gets to see you totally naked? So does she try to rub up against the boys when on the flip side? How does she react if you end up getting a boner? Or is she totally professional and disciplined and not show any excitement or emotion if and when it happens?

  12. #16708

    Coco at 5th floor CC

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleK  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree with you! Can't believe people here claimed her to be a spinner and decent looking.
    Chinese coco is 5 foot or less, I'm estimating less, and under 100 lbs or exactly on it, I'm estimating just under, so I won't question braddahs' calling her a spinner but remembering her pussy is making my stomach queasy just thinking about it. We need some massengill in this mofo and a thorough scrubbing. If not next batter up please post the experience. Hh.

  13. #16707
    Quote Originally Posted by HeineHeine  [View Original Post]
    150 $ for worst massage possible then combo CBJ / HJ. This Coco is a petite fob with a tiny but puffy pussy. Maybe 3 inches from clit to slit. But blocked all finger attempts like a hockey goalie. Has tigerstriping / stretch marks at lower abdomen from giving birth, just FYI. Her pussy is dirty but I still wanted to finger it. I wish CC girls would give the hydrogen peroxide, disinfectant soaked wipe off towels like some AMPs do. This provider needs better hygiene, but does have a friendly though prude personality. Kala kissed goodbye. Will not repeat.
    Totally agree with you! Can't believe people here claimed her to be a spinner and decent looking.

  14. #16706

    Tina. Thai Girl that works out of Spaya Thai (CC)

    I have not gone back to see Tina in awhile because I am guaranteed action at the AMPs. But I enjoy her massage and would like to get more from her if you know what I mean. Has anyone had any touching or other action from Tina. I appreciate the 411.

  15. #16705

    Lehua

    Went to see Lehua at her Kahala location earlier this week.

    Very nice local girl and really easy to converse with. Undraped. Awesome massage. Has anyone had any hint of play from Lehua? Any roaming? I didn't want to blow my first visit with her. Gave her a few hugs before and after and she has a nice soft ass and just a nice body.

    Plan to visit her again. Any info would be great.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...ealing/4275556

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape