Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16494

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnod  [View Original Post]
    Where does she work out of?

    Always looking for quality massage with HE, not located is n CC.
    I can testify that she is a quality massage and HE experience, but you will have to brave the CC (parking attendant, crowded lobby and elevator ride, and hoping not to be noticed while your waiting for the elevator in the hallway). It was worth it to me, but I get where you're coming from.

  2. #16493
    Senior Member


    Posts: 287
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnod  [View Original Post]
    Where does she work out of?

    Always looking for quality massage with HE, not located in CC.
    Sorry Magnod but she works out of CC.

  3. #16492
    Quote Originally Posted by Hihon  [View Original Post]
    For those who want a good massage with HE check Summer out. Attractive and nice personality. If she just did the massage I would have been happy. At first I was draped so I thought legit. But after my hand started to rub her leg and she didn't mind I knew something was cumming up. She gives a good thorough massage. I almost fell asleep. On the flip she smiled and asked to be quiet. Nice HJ. She's only here a couple more weeks before heading back to the mainland so get her while you can. She speaks English very well. Too bad she doesn't do FS.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aloha-im-back-massage-by-summer-in-and-out-call-real-pics/6319589
    Where does she work out of?

    Always looking for quality massage with HE, not located in CC.

  4. #16491
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinBiber  [View Original Post]
    Full service was offered by coco few weeks ago. She told me 250 total damage. Daty was extra, settled for rub and tug limited roaming over her cloth 120. Better to go with to the AMP if your looking for FS.
    I saw Coco a couple years back when she was in the round building and there a lot of hype about her. Really nothing special, back then her massage skills were nil. No BJ because it was for "bf only" which was lot of crock because others got no more than that from her. Ended up agreeing to regular mp price for cfs. She lifted up her tube dress and leaned across the massage table so I hit it from behind. There was a real disconnect on her part and pound as I might ended up asking her to finish with HJ. Chalked it up to experience and YMMV as I got more than what others were claiming. She may have improved since then but I got to agree with JB and suggest seeing a real pro for FS.

  5. #16490
    Senior Member


    Posts: 287

    Summer

    For those who want a good massage with HE check Summer out. Attractive and nice personality. If she just did the massage I would have been happy. At first I was draped so I thought legit. But after my hand started to rub her leg and she didn't mind I knew something was cumming up. She gives a good thorough massage. I almost fell asleep. On the flip she smiled and asked to be quiet. Nice HJ. She's only here a couple more weeks before heading back to the mainland so get her while you can. She speaks English very well. Too bad she doesn't do FS.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/aloha-im-back-massage-by-summer-in-and-out-call-real-pics/6319589

  6. #16489
    Senior Member


    Posts: 287

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by Mofo69  [View Original Post]
    Checked out Coco. Nice girl no rush as others mentioned. Massage was decent but had better, but then she walked on my back Thai style got some kinks out I had. Spinner, real petite ass, natural B's, dark eraser nips nice to play with.

    Her place is empty. Just a futon and massage table. Not even a TV. She won't be here long, but said will be back prob mid-summer.

    Her HJ is very sensual, good motion and technique brings you to the edge then slows down. Back and forth. Did some light FIV. Then she climbed on top and light B2 B, but kept panties on. Could feel her getting wet but she held back. Starts nibbling my ear and whispers next time she's bringing a friend and wanted to do a FS threesome. Sounded serious, but I'll believe it when when she texts when back in town. Taking a bacay end of month it seems. May to have to take up her "offer" since she repeats it again as I'm leaving. LOL.
    I visited with her the other day and wasn't impressed. Her massage, actually a rub, was horrible and her breath was bad. She had mouthwash in the bathroom and should have used it. At least she got naked and I could rub her pussy while she gave me a HJ. Will not repeat.

  7. #16488
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacalano  [View Original Post]
    How is the massage?
    Swedish was very good. She even did my feet, however she didn't do my quads much. Most times an MT won't do my quads much unless I ask. I didn't ask her because I was pretty relaxed and even had a couple of brief dreams.

  8. #16487
    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Yes very legit, covered with the sheet the whole time. There is a sign warning that inappropriate requests or behaviors will end the session, you will be asked to leave, and they will not refund you; so don't mess with them. Used to be, such signs were common in Thai places but not recently with all the HJ going on.

    Very polite girl and her Swedish was very good. Some guys must have touched her because I wasn't even trying anything yet she kept my arm at bay.

    Place is super neat and tidy. Apparently they call-in reinforcements if they get booked, so you may get a girl you saw elsewhere.

    I normally do not repeat with a place that strict (legit + covered with sheet the whole time), but I liked it there.
    How is the massage?

  9. #16486
    Quote Originally Posted by IRock2701  [View Original Post]
    Anybody give this place a try yet? Looks legit, but thinking about TOFTT.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/sear...thp?query=lava
    Yes very legit, covered with the sheet the whole time. There is a sign warning that inappropriate requests or behaviors will end the session, you will be asked to leave, and they will not refund you; so don't mess with them. Used to be, such signs were common in Thai places but not recently with all the HJ going on.

    Very polite girl and her Swedish was very good. Some guys must have touched her because I wasn't even trying anything yet she kept my arm at bay.

    Place is super neat and tidy. Apparently they call-in reinforcements if they get booked, so you may get a girl you saw elsewhere.

    I normally do not repeat with a place that strict (legit + covered with sheet the whole time), but I liked it there.

  10. #16485

    Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    Is this the 2 same girsl advertised as a "Sophia" or is this 2 different girls? The first picture is a real picture of one of them that's been around awhile, the 2nd is advertised from same number. Is the 2nd photo fake? HS8.
    The photo on the left is Mary. She use to work for Sunny at 611 or 608. HE is on the menu.

  11. #16484

    Lava Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by RodeHog  [View Original Post]
    Never been there myself, and must be brand new too. Google fu search showed some other ads from that number and they stress 'professional massage only'. Of course, I'm sure many of us here have gotten HE at professional massage only places, so you never know.
    100% legit. The owner is Darlene which is pictured in another ad. She's on the far right in black. She use to own that other place near Hobron lane a year ago and use to work for Selina in CC.

  12. #16483

    Lava Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by IRock2701  [View Original Post]
    Anybody give this place a try yet? Looks legit, but thinking about TOFTT.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/sear...thp?query=lava
    Never been there myself, and must be brand new too. Google fu search showed some other ads from that number and they stress 'professional massage only'. Of course, I'm sure many of us here have gotten HE at professional massage only places, so you never know.

  13. #16482

    Lava Massage

    Anybody give this place a try yet? Looks legit, but thinking about TOFTT.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/sear...thp?query=lava

  14. #16481

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by BukakeKing  [View Original Post]
    Got a super nice session with COCO. She definitely looks the same. Spinner with the zero fat slim body. Firm small nice tits. Exposes them for us mongers during the nice slow sensual HJ. Something new she added. She'll oil up her nani and let me roam. A little FIV allowed, but not to crazy. But nice touch. Took her time with the massage, no rush. She just moved back. Her place in CC hasn't much furniture yet.

    Happy to see her. Will definitely repeat. $. 50 total for the session because of the extra added features. LOL.

    Buka

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...w-open/5470976
    Checked out Coco. Nice girl no rush as others mentioned. Massage was decent but had better, but then she walked on my back Thai style got some kinks out I had. Spinner, real petite ass, natural B's, dark eraser nips nice to play with.

    Her place is empty. Just a futon and massage table. Not even a TV. She won't be here long, but said will be back prob mid-summer.

    Her HJ is very sensual, good motion and technique brings you to the edge then slows down. Back and forth. Did some light FIV. Then she climbed on top and light B2 B, but kept panties on. Could feel her getting wet but she held back. Starts nibbling my ear and whispers next time she's bringing a friend and wanted to do a FS threesome. Sounded serious, but I'll believe it when when she texts when back in town. Taking a bacay end of month it seems. May to have to take up her "offer" since she repeats it again as I'm leaving. LOL.

  15. #16480

    Mika Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    Is this the 2 same girsl advertised as a "Sophia" or is this 2 different girls? The first picture is a real picture of one of them that's been around awhile, the 2nd is advertised from same number. Is the 2nd photo fake? HS8.
    HS8,

    The first picture is a mt that goes by the name Mika. The second one is Sophia--I have posted a review of her previously.

    They share the same rm and number.

    M.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape