Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Hx Providers in the SGV

+ Add Report
Page 75 of 77 FirstFirst ... 25 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1154
You Won
This blog is moderated by BenderOver
  1. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyMiky  [View Original Post]
    She is on HX Just put MADELIN.
    How's the ladies at madelin treat you guys? I been getting couple missed lately. They used to be my atf, but it is not the same anymore. No more GFE for some reason.

  2. #43

    Sgv

    She is on HX Just put MADELIN.

  3. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyMiky  [View Original Post]
    Saw her this weekend, L 5 B 8 Service 8 , it was the ride of the century the way she rode me BBBJ me, on top she kept Squeezing me like no tomorrow she had the tightest mussels I encountered in the past 35 years. 1. 2 for half and half.
    Can you share what city you were in?

  4. #41

    Cherry at Madelin

    Saw her this weekend, L 5 B 8 Service 8 , it was the ride of the century the way she rode me BBBJ me, on top she kept Squeezing me like no tomorrow she had the tightest mussels I encountered in the past 35 years. 1. 2 for half and half.

  5. #40
    I've seen the provider asiandolls4 u a couple of times. Saw Eva and have been waiting for her return, but no such luck. Don't care for the current offerings. All went smooth. They are in Wesco / RH area tho, so not quite sgv. Been trying to set something up with madelin for a while.

  6. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxen  [View Original Post]
    Go see Madeline's girl Sammy, pictures are accurate! Everything was awesome except she had some armpit hair.

    As soon as I saw it jr went numb!! She doesn't speak any English so I told her the truth in mandarin. She said sorry and asked what she could do to make it up. Being the freak that I am, I told her I wanted to do her doggy and I wanted to Dp her with my thumb. She says ok and puts a cover on my thumb, LOL! So I get excited again and go deep, all I could hear was her moaning as I pounded away! When I pulled out she was dripping juice all over the place! Great way to start the weekend!! BTW the chair is quite fun!!
    OMG I know the chair. I have to try it some time! LOL.

  7. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyMiky  [View Original Post]
    Saw lily near in and out she is 5. 3 90 lb very thin nice looking from China took a shower and she removed her cloth her V is trim"d started with kissing went for condom for Bl. I said no please she noticed I was extremely clean she went for it she keeps saying thank you she does CIM and spit out, nice girl a bit cold not like Korean providers that put their heart in the job to please us I'm looking for warmer girls like you find near the Union Station satisfaction is guaranteed.
    Is this Lily from Madelin? What is her age, real Asian age I mean? If you are looking for Korean service only Korean agencies provide that or you can look for Thai agencies for a cheaper price. There is one in Pasadena and a couple in OC.

  8. #37

    Lily the dancer

    Saw lily near in and out she is 5. 3 90 lb very thin nice looking from China took a shower and she removed her cloth her V is trim"d started with kissing went for condom for Bl. I said no please she noticed I was extremely clean she went for it she keeps saying thank you she does CIM and spit out, nice girl a bit cold not like Korean providers that put their heart in the job to please us I'm looking for warmer girls like you find near the Union Station satisfaction is guaranteed.

  9. #36
    Senior Member


    Posts: 570

    Kgirls in Arcadia

    Saw Rita# from Hx has good ktown crew that visits 10 days at a time then rotates out to other aamp's. Forgot name but starts with s, got lost in a the 'moment' together, she was really enjoying the camel slide, that she put me inside bb!! Was a treat, tight and wet! She's a mid 20's hottie! Great time! I would say GFE since I got to 'dip' it in for a few pumps, then she realized it and put the cover on which was in her hand. I guess I didn't notice she took it off. 140 for. 5 but we went to OT and boss gave a courtesy buzz on both our cells. Want to repeat! Across St from golf course (real close).

    Been a few times and all girls were hot!! And college. Early 30's aged! Really good selection of talent there!! Cool and rad mms, very friendly and makes sure I was satisfied by texting me after.

    Maxen.

  10. #35
    Senior Member


    Posts: 570

    Like spinners??

    Go see Madeline's girl Sammy, pictures are accurate! Everything was awesome except she had some armpit hair.

    As soon as I saw it jr went numb!! She doesn't speak any English so I told her the truth in mandarin. She said sorry and asked what she could do to make it up. Being the freak that I am, I told her I wanted to do her doggy and I wanted to Dp her with my thumb. She says ok and puts a cover on my thumb, LOL! So I get excited again and go deep, all I could hear was her moaning as I pounded away! When I pulled out she was dripping juice all over the place! Great way to start the weekend!! BTW the chair is quite fun!!

  11. #34

    BeeJay Lovers for Level 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Bushman426  [View Original Post]
    BeeJay Lovers.
    He just joined up with HX so he may not be able to get into most clubs. But Best of the Best is another club I'd recommend.

    My advice would be to search through this site for reviews and if anyone catches your eye, feel free to PM guys in her network about her skills. Not all will respond though.

    For good bbbjs, I've got jenna_besos on my list, and her pico / anaheim incall locations isn't too far from you.

  12. #33

    Madelin

    There are two provider one is madelin and one is realmadelin who hasn't been posting in a while. I had better experiences at real madelin I got the upscale a couple times at madeline. Sasa is the real deal beautiful mild with gorgeous real dd's great service and after a while she will tell you about other girls who offer the same service. I have had almost 100% satisfaction with HX so weird to read about all these bad providers. I don't only go for the Asians SGV so that could be part of it. But there are excellent providers with a good price point.

  13. #32

    Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Calvet  [View Original Post]
    Just joined hx any good got points any BBBJ good ones thanks.
    BeeJay Lovers.

  14. #31

    Hxnewbie

    Just joined hx any good got points any BBBJ good ones thanks.

  15. #30

    Madelin account [Blue]

    L. Looks (10) She has a cute face, very nice legs, with a larger than normal asian ass.

    A. Attitude (6) She was pleasant to be with.

    S. Sex (5) Average. After the better than normal massage, she gave about a 30 second BBBJ, then a CBJ. She put her tits in my mouth, then sat down on my dick. She doesn't speak any English, so I pointed at her ass, and she said NO. A few minutes later I asked again, and she again said NO. I pulled $$ more out of my wallet, then she said YES. Enter was difficult at first, but my dick finally was able to go all the way in.

    E. Enthusiasm (5) Just average.

    Are. Repeat (0) Blue speaks no English, besides Yes and No. She uses Google Translator on her phone to translate. She asked me for my phone number, and she gave me her number. She also asked for me to chat with her via Wechat, BIG MISTAKE. The next day, she started to ask for money. She told me about her debt back in China, and asked if I would help her. A few days later she asked if I would pay for her plane ticket back home. Then she asked if I could buy a very nice camera for her daughter.

    She is no longer chatting with me, probably because I didn't give her any money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape