Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 14,086 to 14,100 of 30759
-
04-25-17 20:00 #16674Senior Member

Posts: 516Sorry, but are these photos supposed to be linked to CC Luna? -her, her ads and her sessions? (your header).
Originally Posted by NiceBush808
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-17 19:19 #16673Banned Member

Posts: 442Sarah
Anyone try Sarah who advertises in Back page massage section? No picture. Works out of BOH bldg above Chez Kenzo. Any info will be appreciated.
-
04-25-17 18:55 #16672Senior Member

Posts: 516Uh-OH! Like the talk about which "Sunny" was being mentioned a couple of weeks ago, there seems to be confusion about which "Luna" is being mentioned now. Incomplete postings start this!
Originally Posted by Licentious
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-17 18:36 #16671Senior Member

Posts: 274Luna
A friend told me she's stoic.
Originally Posted by NiceBush808
[View Original Post]
Not worth the effort.
Clearly understands English but pretends to understand nothing.
-
04-25-17 17:35 #16670Senior Member

Posts: 629Luna
Any of you mongerers ever had the chance to have seen her naked. I mean she's pretty cute and not bad looking and to have and to see her naked especially with her lovely bush in your sights and simultaneously watching her skillfull hands massaging your penis would be quite exhilarating, and her saying "I want to see your cum," whether she means it genuinely or just time wise is pretty exhilarating. I hear reports she' s clothed the whole time but any of you guys get any luck.
-
04-25-17 17:17 #16669Senior Member

Posts: 65Nikki
The one that drives the black mustang. God she has a nice ass.
-
04-25-17 16:04 #16668Senior Member

Posts: 162What I mean by pretty good English is the fobbish English accent. Better than mango's talk into the iPhone / android and let google translate for them. I could tell if there was any 'large tatto' as she was fully clothed and same, top never once came down / up. Asked to see them puppies but was denied. Oh well, still had a pretty face and great HE. If only I can play fireman on her face.
Originally Posted by HappySeeker8
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-17 16:02 #16667Banned Member

Posts: 442What was her name?
Originally Posted by ShootsBrah
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-17 15:39 #16666Senior Member

Posts: 65Mia
I can account also for her having a no lips pussy. No smell even when I had her laying face down and was sniffing from rear.
Originally Posted by HeineHeine
[View Original Post]
After the chlamydia thing glad I used a glove with her.
-
04-25-17 14:08 #16665Senior Member

Posts: 516Luna
BP -Aloha you need a massage- at CC.
Originally Posted by SexBozo
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-17 13:40 #16664Senior Member

Posts: 176Where Luna located and advertising thanks.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-17 11:19 #16663Senior Member

Posts: 49Tammy
Say this gem the other week. She has a tight spinner type body. Her ass is nice and round, small A's maybe B's on the top. The massage was excellet, she really found all my knots and seemed to focus on those areas to get them out. The pressure was not too hard that I didn't tense up when she pushed in those areas. From a therapeutic massage stand point my experience is that you want to get as hard and deep as you can without making the client have to tense up his muscles due to the pain. On the flip did A LOT of brushing and woke up Jr. I almost thought that nothing was going to happen until I started rubbing her ass. She than grabbed Jr and gave a very sensual HJ. Was able to FIV and damn was she soaking wet. Had a very good experience with her and will repeat in the future. BTW if I had to guess she probably in her 30's, however I am not a good judge of age.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6102711741.html
-
04-25-17 11:12 #16662Senior Member

Posts: 49Royal Thai Massage
Looks like this place has a website.
Originally Posted by ShootsBrah
[View Original Post]
http://royalthaimassagellc.com/home
In the corner ever so small it says that the website is created by Jaidee. Possibly of jai dee massage? Remember reading reviews of this place. I think it may be strictly legit.
-HS.
-
04-25-17 03:20 #16661Senior Member

Posts: 1446Luna
Where is her ad? Where is she located? Description of Luna please.
Originally Posted by Russo
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-17 01:16 #16660Senior Member

Posts: 516Luna
I'm supposed to set up another session with her, but timing can't be worked in. I had this feeling some other guys were in same, correct room but were getting another girl from Luna.
Originally Posted by Russo
[View Original Post]
One was saying of a large tattoo on the back of their girl claiming to be Luna. I had unlimited roaming but I never got her top up. How about you? Your report is almost a duplicate of my review / session, including being a little late, and her not calling why. This is how one of the other girls try to steal me into another room in same unit at first. Only the dirty talk didn't occur in my session, and don't consider her English great. HS8.










Reply With Quote





