Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 943 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 443 843 893 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 993 1043 1443 1943 ... LastLast
Results 14,131 to 14,145 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16629

    Sample

    Anyone sample this stuff? Being a guy who like white, it is of interest but kala is short and don't want to spend to find out. besides looks too good to be true!

    PM or reply is always appreciate!

    Aloha.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSe...osting/7061634

  2. #16628
    Quote Originally Posted by Double6  [View Original Post]
    Same address as Pat's place. She's just getting extra customers.
    Info.

    Same address, different unit number. Business records show different owner also. But a Thai name LOL. HS8.

  3. #16627
    Quote Originally Posted by Double6  [View Original Post]
    Same address as Pat's place. She's just getting extra customers.
    I was actually going to go try them out. Then I notice 1 hr Thai massage at $80? Eh? They that special good? Other places 60, OK, I'm cheap, but what ever. 😜.

  4. #16626
    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    There is a visiting young Thai massage therapist advertising.

    In Backpage named Sunmer. She has a 702 number so.

    She must be from Las Vegas. Picture of her is beautiful and young.

    She advertises as "I'm back".

    Did anyone see her and if she plays?
    She does a discrete HE.

  5. #16625

    Visiting Massage Therapist Summer

    There is a visiting young Thai massage therapist advertising.

    In Backpage named Sunmer. She has a 702 number so.

    She must be from Las Vegas. Picture of her is beautiful and young.

    She advertises as "I'm back".

    Did anyone see her and if she plays?

  6. #16624

    Starbucks barista lady on alakea street

    There's this barista that works in the downtown Starbucks on the Alakea street location next to the subway sandwich place and across the street from the Jack in the Box fast food place there if you know what and where I mean. Anyways, there was just something about this girl that struck me. I mean she was very pretty and I could have sworn I may have seen her before maybe in a massage place. , at CC maybe. Idk. Maybe she knows some therapists there who are on the dark side if you know wad I mean. Maybe she done some on the side, discretely. Idk. But, I M not sure what nationality, but she maybe Thai or Indonesian, not sure, and has a very feminine face, very pretty. She's also Maybe 5'5" or 5'6" in height, and also slender and light skinned with A cupsize breasts. Anyways, this was early in the morning around 0630 am. I can only imagine what she looked like naked without her white shirt and black pants she was wearing and her size 9 '1/2 black Nike shoes she had on her feet. She probably has a nice Bush and long pretty feet. Idk bit she kept.looking down at her crotch area and feet too. Anyways, She was hot. I tried not to be obvious looking at her in a way that would be obvious because she was very attractive as she took my order and handed me back my change with her pretty hands and fingers. Maybe someone knows her name at least. Maybe more. Hehe.

  7. #16623

    Kapolei

    Same address as Pat's place. She's just getting extra customers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammum  [View Original Post]
    Looks like you west siders have another provider.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6095509331.html

    Never heard of it and haven't sampo yet. Anyone out there got intel?

  8. #16622

    Old Thai aroma massage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammum  [View Original Post]
    Looks like you west siders have another provider.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6095509331.html

    Never heard of it and haven't sampo yet. Anyone out there got intel?
    Pretty sure it's the same place. But strictly legit! All the girls I've gotten play with here are no longer working there.

  9. #16621

    Alana

    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    This is the ad. Alana is the two photos on the right.
    Thank you! She does not look 180#. She is pretty all over! I will try.

  10. #16620

    Ta at CC

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptinCrunch  [View Original Post]
    I agree. I thought she was legit but was pleasantly surprised.
    I guess she didn't learn a lesson from the first time she was busted by uncle LEO.

  11. #16619

    Alana

    Quote Originally Posted by YoboMan65  [View Original Post]
    Alana is 5' 4" 180#? Sounds good! Thank you!
    This is the ad. Alana is the two photos on the right.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00Q0Q_a3PfEqF2GUs_600x450.jpg‎  

  12. #16618

    Kapolei

    Looks like you west siders have another provider.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6095509331.html

    Never heard of it and haven't sampo yet. Anyone out there got intel?

  13. #16617
    Quote Originally Posted by YoboMan65  [View Original Post]
    Alana is 5' 4" 180#? Sounds good! Thank you!
    She using a different name and apparently, in order to have her partner massage you, you have to get 4 hand. That was the last word I got before she went away. Maybe different now?

  14. #16616
    Quote Originally Posted by Udakine  [View Original Post]
    Are the pics of Yumi in red really her?

    Mahaloz.
    Not even close, but you can see this girl's bush here:

    http://blindspot69.blogs-p-o-t.in/20...7aa35b51b6c81c

    Put the letters in 'spot' back together.

  15. #16615

    Alana

    Quote Originally Posted by RicoSr1  [View Original Post]
    HaHaHa! And the ones in the commissary shopping are with some skinny young dude. As for the massage Asian BBW, good thing they charge a dollar a minute and not by the pound! I've seen ads lately for Alana and another lady working with her. She was gone for a while but appears to be back working in town. She used to work out on the west side. She's about 5'4" at about a good 180#, great massage skills though.
    Alana is 5' 4" 180#? Sounds good! Thank you!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape