Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 489 of 806 FirstFirst ... 389 439 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 539 589 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,335 of 12089
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4769
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg  [View Original Post]
    I think you might have taken a few hits off that crack pipe. There's no such thing as a Atari 64. Conkers was for the Nintendo 64. Hate to be Johnny Correctness.
    You are correct, it is for a nintendo. At least I got the 64 part right.

  2. #4768

    Conker

    Quote Originally Posted by ThotSlap  [View Original Post]
    I've found a crack pipe or two in my day but the wierdest thing left in my car was an old atari 64 cartrage of conkers bad fur day. Later a friend sees it and tells me its highly collectable and they sell on the internet for 100 bucks.
    I think you might have taken a few hits off that crack pipe. There's no such thing as a Atari 64. Conkers was for the Nintendo 64. Hate to be Johnny Correctness.

  3. #4767

    Conkers bad fur day

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman if you are picking up a SW, I highly advise everyone to stop at a safe gas station after you finish your business and check around inside your vehicle. The last thing you want to happen is driving around with a crack pipe with mushy crack in the pipe. Good thing I caught this right away.
    I've found a crack pipe or two in my day but the wierdest thing left in my car was an old atari 64 cartrage of conkers bad fur day. Later a friend sees it and tells me its highly collectable and they sell on the internet for 100 bucks.

  4. #4766
    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    Jesus! I'm ready for some head now, and she does a BBBJ, but won't finish in her mouth.

    I don't care. She could finish me with a handful of steel wool after what I did to her sorry little knockers.

    But I can't wait to go back. Maybe I'll bring clamps or pliers or vice-grips with me. Hell, I don't know.

    But I'll let you all know.

    Coochie (the secret tit abuser) Eater.

    God bless you all.
    Holy Shit Coochie!

    Warning to all the others reading this, I spit up my coffee onto my keyboard as I was reading this, Hope I didn't fuck anything up LOL.

    Good Stuff Cooch!

    Vein.

  5. #4765

    Holy Fucking Shit the Bed, Batman!

    Okay, so I pick up a light skinned black girl on Lisbon. I had seen her a couple of years ago, but gave up trying to hook back up with her because when I'd call the number she gave me, I'd get some black dude say "Ah don' know hah. " But I ran into her the other day and I'm fucking glad I did!.

    I go up to her place, which was amazingly clean and neat. She peels off her shirt to reveal small, and very saggy tits. Yeesh. But she squirts some milk out of her dark nipples, so I don't let the condition of her droopy saggers turn me off too much. I grab a handful of saggy tit and squeeze a nipple to make more joy juice squirt, and she shudders a little bit. I grab both nipples and squeeze. She shudders more. I pull. I twist. She starts to moan. I pull, I push. I pinch, I squeeze, I press, I slap, I spank, I pull them in opposite directions. I can only squeeze so hard, but I'm doing my damnedness. She's rubbing her coochie on me, and she busts big time. I call her bad names, I bite her. I bite her chest while I'm manhandling her tits. I bite her tits just to give my hands a rest. She busts two more times.

    Jesus! I'm ready for some head now, and she does a BBBJ, but won't finish in her mouth.

    I don't care. She could finish me with a handful of steel wool after what I did to her sorry little knockers.

    But I can't wait to go back. Maybe I'll bring clamps or pliers or vice-grips with me. Hell, I don't know.

    But I'll let you all know.

    Coochie (the secret tit abuser) Eater.

    God bless you all.

  6. #4764

    LEO activity?

    Just did a quick cruise down on the south loop. Not much to see on G so I went down to L. Around 14th an L I saw two police vans and A very non-discrete woman hanging around. She looked to be either Hispanic or white with blond hair. About 5'2" and spinner type. Not sure if it was a sting but I didn't want to push my luck. Just be careful out there.

  7. #4763

    Better wash

    Quote Originally Posted by Platypus19  [View Original Post]
    Every time. Looked over the other week and there was a needle laying smack dead in the center of the passenger seat. Another left a condom wrapper in the center console.
    Cause there may be some booty or dokey stains on the seat too as the weather changes. Good luck.

  8. #4762

    Bingo

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman if you are picking up a SW, I highly advise everyone to stop at a safe gas station after you finish your business and check around inside your vehicle. The last thing you want to happen is driving around with a crack pipe with mushy crack in the pipe. Good thing I caught this right away.
    Every time. Looked over the other week and there was a needle laying smack dead in the center of the passenger seat. Another left a condom wrapper in the center console.

  9. #4761

    Crack Pipe

    Gentleman if you are picking up a SW, I highly advise everyone to stop at a safe gas station after you finish your business and check around inside your vehicle. The last thing you want to happen is driving around with a crack pipe with mushy crack in the pipe. Good thing I caught this right away.

  10. #4760
    Quote Originally Posted by Platypus19  [View Original Post]
    It's been noted in a different forum that Older Fun Guy appears to be quite the gentleman. I agree and he certainly appears to be reaping the rewards. I'd suggest some manners and common courtesy can be beneficial at every level of the hobby. I met up with Amy on Greenfield the other day. She was in quite the mood as someone (hopefully no one here) has just offered her. 1 for BBFS. I'm not sure what kind of service their going to get for 10 bucks, but my guess is not very enthusiastic. Whatever. To each their own.

    I like to take her to a spot I occasionally have available for FS. Last time, when we were done, she mentioned she was hungry so I ran through Culver's. This time, on the way, she asked if we could stop for a soda. Stopped at Speedway and she asked for pizza, two slices for $3. For $4.50 I had a very happy camper. I let her relax and eat and use the bathroom to clean up. I could tell she was tired and the FS would probably be mediocre so told her we could just do BBBJ, but I wanted her best, not 5 minutes in the alley let's get off and get out.

    Gentlemen, for. 3 and pizza I got one of the five best blowjobs of my life. She ever so slowly took it all the way down and just held it (I'm not huge, but still) and let that tongue (and piercing) travel. Slowly back up, then up and down rapidly 4 or 5 times, before working just the head and slowly all the way back down. 15 minutes of this and my toes were curled and I was gasping. Now I just need to talk her into letting me record it.

    I get it. Sometimes you just want to get your rocks off and roll or don't have the time to invest in a BJ, but think about my friends. There is likely no one in their life treating them with anything remotely resembling dignity or respect, just a little common civility even during a fast car date will often get you a much better performance. If you have a regular something as simple as a soda and a little pizza can do amazing things.

    P19.
    Well stated and oh so true!

  11. #4759
    Quote Originally Posted by Platypus19  [View Original Post]
    It's been noted in a different forum that Older Fun Guy appears to be quite the gentleman. I agree and he certainly appears to be reaping the rewards. I'd suggest some manners and common courtesy can be beneficial at every level of the hobby. I met up with Amy on Greenfield the other day. She was in quite the mood as someone (hopefully no one here) has just offered her. 1 for BBFS. I'm not sure what kind of service their going to get for 10 bucks, but my guess is not very enthusiastic. Whatever. To each their own.

    I like to take her to a spot I occasionally have available for FS. Last time, when we were done, she mentioned she was hungry so I ran through Culver's. This time, on the way, she asked if we could stop for a soda. Stopped at Speedway and she asked for pizza, two slices for $3. For $4.50 I had a very happy camper. I let her relax and eat and use the bathroom to clean up. I could tell she was tired and the FS would probably be mediocre so told her we could just do BBBJ, but I wanted her best, not 5 minutes in the alley let's get off and get out.

    Gentlemen, for. 3 and pizza I got one of the five best blowjobs of my life. She ever so slowly took it all the way down and just held it (I'm not huge, but still) and let that tongue (and piercing) travel. Slowly back up, then up and down rapidly 4 or 5 times, before working just the head and slowly all the way back down. 15 minutes of this and my toes were curled and I was gasping. Now I just need to talk her into letting me record it.

    I get it. Sometimes you just want to get your rocks off and roll or don't have the time to invest in a BJ, but think about my friends. There is likely no one in their life treating them with anything remotely resembling dignity or respect, just a little common civility even during a fast car date will often get you a much better performance. If you have a regular something as simple as a soda and a little pizza can do amazing things.

    P19.
    Well said P19.

  12. #4758

    RE: Manners

    I beg to differ. The girls are streetwalkers, and the females OFG is with are escort providers that he trust bringing over to his home. You might find me rude Women are streetwalkers for a reason, most of them are addicted to drugs and will do anything for a dollar. Hell I got a BJ for only $20 from a SW yesterday and she got the job done. I will say to my fellow mongers to always negotiate if they don't agree with your payment move on to the next!

  13. #4757

    Re: Manners

    Great Post Platypus. I totally agree. These girls are human beings after all. I think if all mongers treated the girls better than they would be less likely to turn to scams & ripoffs. Many get a jaded attitude towards the Johns from being treated poorly. Also, from a selfish viewpoint, the level of service goes up.

    I know a lot of you guys are non-smokers so you won't like this idea. A LOT of the girls are smokers and many times they are out of cigs & jonesin for one. When I have a regular who smokes I always bring a pack of smokes for her. If I see her eyes light up when I pull out the pack of smokes then I know she hasn't had one in a while & I suggest she should have one before the fun starts.

    For some odd reason MOST working girls smoke Newport 100 which is a menthol cig.

  14. #4756

    Manners

    It's been noted in a different forum that Older Fun Guy appears to be quite the gentleman. I agree and he certainly appears to be reaping the rewards. I'd suggest some manners and common courtesy can be beneficial at every level of the hobby. I met up with Amy on Greenfield the other day. She was in quite the mood as someone (hopefully no one here) has just offered her. 1 for BBFS. I'm not sure what kind of service their going to get for 10 bucks, but my guess is not very enthusiastic. Whatever. To each their own.

    I like to take her to a spot I occasionally have available for FS. Last time, when we were done, she mentioned she was hungry so I ran through Culver's. This time, on the way, she asked if we could stop for a soda. Stopped at Speedway and she asked for pizza, two slices for $3. For $4.50 I had a very happy camper. I let her relax and eat and use the bathroom to clean up. I could tell she was tired and the FS would probably be mediocre so told her we could just do BBBJ, but I wanted her best, not 5 minutes in the alley let's get off and get out.

    Gentlemen, for. 3 and pizza I got one of the five best blowjobs of my life. She ever so slowly took it all the way down and just held it (I'm not huge, but still) and let that tongue (and piercing) travel. Slowly back up, then up and down rapidly 4 or 5 times, before working just the head and slowly all the way back down. 15 minutes of this and my toes were curled and I was gasping. Now I just need to talk her into letting me record it.

    I get it. Sometimes you just want to get your rocks off and roll or don't have the time to invest in a BJ, but think about my friends. There is likely no one in their life treating them with anything remotely resembling dignity or respect, just a little common civility even during a fast car date will often get you a much better performance. If you have a regular something as simple as a soda and a little pizza can do amazing things.

    P19.

  15. #4755

    Tried again today

    Was out today a scooped a mixed 20-25, long curly black hair off G at 24th. Her name was Mocha. For. 4 got BBBJCIM spit, nude and lots of playing with all her parts. Tits and stomach baby damage. Overall good, would repeat. So, I got my 3 in for my birthday! Now time to plan for 71!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape