Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 487 of 805 FirstFirst ... 387 437 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 537 587 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,305 of 12066
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4776

    No activity

    I am new so please bear with me. I havve been watching this forum pretty close and have not noticed any new reports since 4 30 17. Am I doing something wrong or is no one posting? Thanks for any answers.

  2. #4775

    Recent activity

    I have not seen any post since 4 30 17 Do I have something set wrong or is nobody posting. ?

  3. #4774

    Go get it

    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg  [View Original Post]
    Ran into Eva this morning on 23rd and G. Taller blonde. Nice tits. Didn't get a good look at the rest of the body since she was dressed warmly. Nice BBBJ for a decent price. Says she has an incall nearby that she shares with a "girlfriend " nearby that she does FS. If anybody been to her incall before give me a heads up and let me know if it's safe as I'm thinking about trying it out next time.
    Go get that pussy and let us know if it is worth it. Thanks for taking one for the team. We owe you.

  4. #4773

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg  [View Original Post]
    Ran into Eva this morning on 23rd and G. Taller blonde. Nice tits. Didn't get a good look at the rest of the body since she was dressed warmly. Nice BBBJ for a decent price. Says she has an incall nearby that she shares with a "girlfriend " nearby that she does FS. If anybody been to her incall before give me a heads up and let me know if it's safe as I'm thinking about trying it out next time.
    Did you get her digits?

  5. #4772

    Eva

    Ran into Eva this morning on 23rd and G. Taller blonde. Nice tits. Didn't get a good look at the rest of the body since she was dressed warmly. Nice BBBJ for a decent price. Says she has an incall nearby that she shares with a "girlfriend " nearby that she does FS. If anybody been to her incall before give me a heads up and let me know if it's safe as I'm thinking about trying it out next time.

  6. #4771

    That moment.

    That moment when you pick up a SW, go through the LEO check, agree on a price and realize she is high as hell. She starts going down, nice and slow, taking all of it, about the 4th time down she simply nods off with her lips wrapped around the base of your cock. Entirely out until you wake her with a little buck of the hips. 3 times she nodded off that way. Must have gotten tired of the hip bucking driving it even deeper because then she stayed alert and gave a nice BBBJCIMWS for. 3. Didn't catch her name when she mumbled it. Might try her again if none of my regulars are around, seemed like she'd be pretty good if she wasn't nodding LOL.

    Heavy LEO activity on Orchard around 22nd about 8 30 this morning. As always, stay safe out there.

    P19.

  7. #4770

    Amanda

    41 years dark black hair mexican, found at 17 & gf around 2 pm good bbbjw / ptooie followed direction very well. Went nice and slow lots of spit with dt nut licking. Would repeat. Cruised for over an hour lots of SW and very few LE.

  8. #4769
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg  [View Original Post]
    I think you might have taken a few hits off that crack pipe. There's no such thing as a Atari 64. Conkers was for the Nintendo 64. Hate to be Johnny Correctness.
    You are correct, it is for a nintendo. At least I got the 64 part right.

  9. #4768

    Conker

    Quote Originally Posted by ThotSlap  [View Original Post]
    I've found a crack pipe or two in my day but the wierdest thing left in my car was an old atari 64 cartrage of conkers bad fur day. Later a friend sees it and tells me its highly collectable and they sell on the internet for 100 bucks.
    I think you might have taken a few hits off that crack pipe. There's no such thing as a Atari 64. Conkers was for the Nintendo 64. Hate to be Johnny Correctness.

  10. #4767

    Conkers bad fur day

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman if you are picking up a SW, I highly advise everyone to stop at a safe gas station after you finish your business and check around inside your vehicle. The last thing you want to happen is driving around with a crack pipe with mushy crack in the pipe. Good thing I caught this right away.
    I've found a crack pipe or two in my day but the wierdest thing left in my car was an old atari 64 cartrage of conkers bad fur day. Later a friend sees it and tells me its highly collectable and they sell on the internet for 100 bucks.

  11. #4766
    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    Jesus! I'm ready for some head now, and she does a BBBJ, but won't finish in her mouth.

    I don't care. She could finish me with a handful of steel wool after what I did to her sorry little knockers.

    But I can't wait to go back. Maybe I'll bring clamps or pliers or vice-grips with me. Hell, I don't know.

    But I'll let you all know.

    Coochie (the secret tit abuser) Eater.

    God bless you all.
    Holy Shit Coochie!

    Warning to all the others reading this, I spit up my coffee onto my keyboard as I was reading this, Hope I didn't fuck anything up LOL.

    Good Stuff Cooch!

    Vein.

  12. #4765

    Holy Fucking Shit the Bed, Batman!

    Okay, so I pick up a light skinned black girl on Lisbon. I had seen her a couple of years ago, but gave up trying to hook back up with her because when I'd call the number she gave me, I'd get some black dude say "Ah don' know hah. " But I ran into her the other day and I'm fucking glad I did!.

    I go up to her place, which was amazingly clean and neat. She peels off her shirt to reveal small, and very saggy tits. Yeesh. But she squirts some milk out of her dark nipples, so I don't let the condition of her droopy saggers turn me off too much. I grab a handful of saggy tit and squeeze a nipple to make more joy juice squirt, and she shudders a little bit. I grab both nipples and squeeze. She shudders more. I pull. I twist. She starts to moan. I pull, I push. I pinch, I squeeze, I press, I slap, I spank, I pull them in opposite directions. I can only squeeze so hard, but I'm doing my damnedness. She's rubbing her coochie on me, and she busts big time. I call her bad names, I bite her. I bite her chest while I'm manhandling her tits. I bite her tits just to give my hands a rest. She busts two more times.

    Jesus! I'm ready for some head now, and she does a BBBJ, but won't finish in her mouth.

    I don't care. She could finish me with a handful of steel wool after what I did to her sorry little knockers.

    But I can't wait to go back. Maybe I'll bring clamps or pliers or vice-grips with me. Hell, I don't know.

    But I'll let you all know.

    Coochie (the secret tit abuser) Eater.

    God bless you all.

  13. #4764

    LEO activity?

    Just did a quick cruise down on the south loop. Not much to see on G so I went down to L. Around 14th an L I saw two police vans and A very non-discrete woman hanging around. She looked to be either Hispanic or white with blond hair. About 5'2" and spinner type. Not sure if it was a sting but I didn't want to push my luck. Just be careful out there.

  14. #4763

    Better wash

    Quote Originally Posted by Platypus19  [View Original Post]
    Every time. Looked over the other week and there was a needle laying smack dead in the center of the passenger seat. Another left a condom wrapper in the center console.
    Cause there may be some booty or dokey stains on the seat too as the weather changes. Good luck.

  15. #4762

    Bingo

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman if you are picking up a SW, I highly advise everyone to stop at a safe gas station after you finish your business and check around inside your vehicle. The last thing you want to happen is driving around with a crack pipe with mushy crack in the pipe. Good thing I caught this right away.
    Every time. Looked over the other week and there was a needle laying smack dead in the center of the passenger seat. Another left a condom wrapper in the center console.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape