Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sugarbabies?

+ Add Report
Page 504 of 615 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 554 604 ... LastLast
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 9222
This blog is moderated by MisforMaster
  1. #1677

    I'm still here

    Got a couple PM asking if I was MIA. Not hardly, basically I have 6 stellar girls on my team, so I have been picky adding new talent. I will add that from what I found, generally girls prefer to see a guy regularly vs chase after MAX dollar, so without giving details, you can work out some very favorable arrangements. Also you can find FREE MiLFs action on SA

  2. #1676
    Senior Member


    Posts: 225

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    If someone said she is a psycho beeach with a stuckup gps attitude that'll blow up your phone with BS not sure who would disagree.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-4960242dbb56
    GPS no. Not for a girl who will take a C-note. I would say she's BP level though. But definitely a phone exploder.

  3. #1675

    Stay Away Cincy Sugar

    If someone said she is a psycho beeach with a stuckup gps attitude that'll blow up your phone with BS not sure who would disagree.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-4960242dbb56

  4. #1674

    Thiana38

    Quote Originally Posted by JLZ61  [View Original Post]
    Had a chance to exchange some PMs with this one. Opted not to meet her; she's not really my type.

    She recently lost her gig and is working at a menial job. Her pic on SA is not of her. She is blond, not unattractive but not quite as shapely as her SA shamrock pic would indicate.

    She's not really looking for the traditional SD but I don't know that she's ready for a pay4 play, either. Let's just say she wouldn't be on SA if it weren't for her fiscal dilemma. She's new and sussing things out for herself. I'm sure she'd welcome advances since she has many bills to pay. She is definitely focused on cash, if that helps.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-bb69900d0dd6
    Had a meeting set up and then the rules started to pop up. I passed after I learned her limits.

  5. #1673

    Sugarbb23 on AF

    I don't use the AF site but will sometimes take a look at the babies on the site when they send that weekly email. Had to laugh at this one:

    Sugarbb23 posted:

    I'm looking for.

    3-5000 monthly for being available to you 24/7 in exchange for what you want if you can't afford that you probably shouldn't be on this site this site is for mutually beneficial relationships nothing comes free in life!!

    Well. My current SB is more like $1,000 a month and that usually includes two meets a week for a few hours. Most of the SB ladies are happy with $200 to $300/ wk. I know some have negotiated better deals but mine will give me a free one now and again just because she feels taken care of. Chiding potential SDs because we don't want to throw that much sugar around? That's how you get what you want. For sure.

  6. #1672

    SA Boost Feature is a Waste

    24 hour feature to boost or raise the awareness of your profile via top of page featured position. Its not geo targeted. Run of site. Not worth the extra cash.

    And USA Classifieds Tabitharenee is Tabitha Rene on SA
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-9d5ace053f79
    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-Company-.html

  7. #1671
    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy  [View Original Post]
    I'll start with my usual caveat that I know people have lives, but I don't have the patience to give a second try to a 'sb' that pulls the last minute flake.

    Case in point; had an appointment set up with Desiree Rene https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-a83776a8843a.

    She talked a good game, had her own place, set a decent cost ($200) and didn't blow up my phone but did stay in contact. Was supposed to meet AM yesterday. Woke up to text she had sent after I'd gone to bed that there had been a last minute "won't be able to come to my house, I got some family that is staying and in need of my help. " She didn't cancel completely but I wouldn't have settled at $200 for not provide the space.

    Maybe it was true, maybe it wasn't, but there's too much good stuff out there to waste time with the flakes IMHO.
    I have meet her, but a little softer than I like them.

  8. #1670

    Amber1291

    Pics are very flattering. Had a meet and greet but never came to an agreement.

  9. #1669
    I've seen her too. And while not great, the experience is better than mediocre for me. YMMV etc. I do have a 3 some set up; she likes women in her personal life. But yes, don't pay big. Don't be cheap and exploitative, but don't go big either--or that's my feeling anyway.

    Have fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by John300  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her as well. You're right, nothing special but price is right. She even said she would do a 3 some with her cousin for same allowance! Might have to take her up on the cousin thing.

  10. #1668
    Her story is she has a girlfriend she plays with. Looking for $800 for a few hours together with both of them.

  11. #1667

    1 SweetAndSexy

    She brought out the fake sob story on the 2nd message. It was creative, but obviously fake. I am sure the pic is a fake also. Avoid.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...3-212b10171a78

  12. #1666
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Desiree Rene. Flaked

    I'll start with my usual caveat that I know people have lives, but I don't have the patience to give a second try to a 'sb' that pulls the last minute flake.

    Case in point; had an appointment set up with Desiree Rene https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...9-a83776a8843a.

    She talked a good game, had her own place, set a decent cost ($200) and didn't blow up my phone but did stay in contact. Was supposed to meet AM yesterday. Woke up to text she had sent after I'd gone to bed that there had been a last minute "won't be able to come to my house, I got some family that is staying and in need of my help. " She didn't cancel completely but I wouldn't have settled at $200 for not provide the space.

    Maybe it was true, maybe it wasn't, but there's too much good stuff out there to waste time with the flakes IMHO.

  13. #1665

  14. #1664
    Quote Originally Posted by John300  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her as well. You're right, nothing special but price is right. She even said she would do a 3 some with her cousin for same allowance! Might have to take her up on the cousin thing.
    Can't beat that offer. Though I would suspect that between her and her cousin one of them is sending out a "Happy Father's Day Uncle Dad" once a year.

  15. #1663

    I agree

    I've seen her as well. You're right, nothing special but price is right. She even said she would do a 3 some with her cousin for same allowance! Might have to take her up on the cousin thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blowme12  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-1d863aafdefa

    Mediocre experience. One step above a street walker but on the bright side you can see her for basically streetwalker prices. Forget what she asks for- Offer less and she will take it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape