Escort Review: Streetwalker Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 28,366 to 28,380 of 61430
-
04-23-17 22:51 #33065Senior Member

Posts: 812Heaven
Saw her on Pulaski walking towards Wilkens this afternoon, did not recognize her at first but pulled over for a second take and it was definitely her with the face tattoos. Her face was not as haggard as others have said but her legs are in bad shape, her right leg was red and swollen (probably from shooting up) and she was limping quite slowly. As others have said, despite all this this, she still does have a way of attracting attention, maybe her height, but I don't think I'd touch her with a 10 ft pole at this point in time, feel badly for her and would like to help but seems like too much of a risk.
-
04-23-17 22:26 #33064Regular Member

Posts: 21Rehab spot?
I suppose that's where she went for rehab. If she really is back so soon, then I guess it was not very successful.
Originally Posted by Rick07
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-17 22:25 #33063Senior Member

Posts: 35Krokodil
Krokodil. Eventually she will lose the arm if she does not die of blood poisoning first. Unless you have a strong stomach and a desire for MRSA I would pass.
Originally Posted by CaveMan9
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-17 22:22 #33062Senior Member

Posts: 812Melanie
Perhaps so but as a collective group, we are one of the more consistent things in these girls lives, we are always here ready to welcome them back when they do decide to come back and more often than not, they always come back. So San Diego or FH, if you are patient, I would bet she comes back at some point in time. If not, good for her she moved on.
Originally Posted by Rick07
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-17 20:48 #33061Senior Member

Posts: 1788Kandii
Kandii seems to have lost her phone. She is again temporarily using the 4629 number. Text her. If you don't have it if you can tell me her regular number I'll give you the temporary one.
-
04-23-17 19:35 #33060Senior Member

Posts: 59The arm
I've yet to see the infamous arm. I've heard rumors. I haven't smelled anything like your describing as of yet. Doesn't mean it's not there. She definitely favors it and doesn't even show that hand. So I'm sure something is wrong. I've been told it was done kind of gator dope she got ahold of that went around the area for a while. I don't use so I really have no idea.
Originally Posted by AceKing88
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-17 18:40 #33059Senior Member

Posts: 694Blonde with pink streaks
That be Tori.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-17 17:29 #33058Senior Member

Posts: 502She definitely pretty it was the foul odor and flesh eating arm that was the issue for me. Didn't want anything from that arm near me.
Originally Posted by CaveMan9
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-17 15:24 #33057Senior Member

Posts: 2419Still looking for this one
-
04-23-17 15:23 #33056Senior Member

Posts: 2419Can't beat classics
-
04-23-17 14:29 #33055Senior Member

Posts: 502Believe it or not whacking off helps alot no homo. You learn to control everything in you won't be a minute man. The ladies love it civis or hoes they all love a man who can control his wood. We all have played pocket pool before this Monger Vice ruled the world LOL. As always be safe.
Originally Posted by Gonzo64
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-17 14:24 #33054Senior Member

Posts: 237She has been in San Diego
Wrong she has been in San Diego for 2 weeks.
Happy Hunting!
Originally Posted by OrochiYashiro
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-17 14:17 #33053Senior Member

Posts: 502Alert. Jasmine aka Jazz
One of my favorites is home from vacation she put on some weight her Ass looks pregnant literally. She was back on Conkling today. Also Tiff that hangs out by Gough street was out. BSW Nikki with the Phat ass a couple other BSW was out as well, Shannon, Misty, Heather and Both Brandy's. Pr Natalie hasn't been home for a few days now her roommate told me his getting tired of her shit I just LOL he said damn man you always laugh when I say that. My reply because you always let her back in that's your baby man but I get it. So in a nut shell the gang was all there on conkling. Watch out for L. E down by the B. P the sear gent is out in the nice Suv making sure the stroll is clear. Also highland Ave his a few SW they look like civis but there not. From the fayette st royal farms to eastern ave is were you'll catch them. FYI if they look at you there down for some action your monger intuition will let you know. As always be safe out there folks.
-
04-23-17 12:36 #33052Senior Member

Posts: 126Well, and that's if she is not back already, idk the length of that so call "vacation" but she was tricking already on FH last Monday, I made couple laps and she was working the street, she didn't recognized me cause I was driving a different ride, she was definitely trying to get my attention, but I had to pass cause she look a bit rough for my taste and seems she had lost weight since last time I filled her like a donut. This pic is from last year, when we used to have fun outdoors.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-17 11:45 #33051Regular Member

Posts: 21That'll be the day
She'll definitely be back as she loves her candy more than any guy possibly. In fact, I'm betting she'll be back in CB as soon as her court case settles.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



