Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 27,196 to 27,210 of 27795
-
04-19-17 21:48 #600Senior Member

Posts: 566Marina Orlov
I had a early morning meet up before work today. She was leavin town so it had to be early.
Bbfscip x 2. Extra benny. Hot little Russian Freak.
-
04-19-17 20:22 #599Regular Member

Posts: 5Yes no problem and no negotiation, just part of the fun if you want it. Just like the rest of that posse, wide open menu's.
Originally Posted by Millen05
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-17 18:01 #598Senior Member

Posts: 201Angel2 hotty69
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128139%3B
Offers with an upcharge. 215/315 for BBFS.
-
04-19-17 17:42 #597Senior Member

Posts: 201She said no BBFS when I asked a few months ago. Upcharge in person? Did you ask or how you bring it up?
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-17 16:57 #596Senior Member

Posts: 113Yeah but Jane / J Wilde is also now posting alerts on Gents inquiring on BBFS, and I can confirm I personally did her BBFS and BBGreek. Julie now has 3 confirmations in this thread alone. One ok. Maybe he's making it up. 2, meh game playing. But 3. That's when I start to believe it's available and she's trying to protect some BS rep on TNA.
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-17 14:52 #595Senior Member

Posts: 267Agreed on the post above. This is something she has denied and said never happened.
Originally Posted by ThomasJames
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-17 14:11 #594Senior Member

Posts: 341Yes she is a two faced ***** with all her BBFS alerts. But I have also done BBFSCIP with her too. Do a search for her you will see my confirmation along with at least one other member.
Originally Posted by ThomasJames
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-17 13:41 #593Senior Member

Posts: 267Seattle Sofi
Second time was a charm, was given discount on rate because she was late.
BBFS all the way.
-
04-19-17 12:01 #592Regular Member

Posts: 7MmmmmI had a wonderful time with her. So was so sensual and into trying new things.
Originally Posted by BoardHobby3
[View Original Post]
She feels really good. I really appreciate her for her warmth and friendliness.
-
04-19-17 11:31 #591Regular Member

Posts: 7I have always wanted to meet her.
Originally Posted by SeaGentleman
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-17 02:15 #590Regular Member

Posts: 1I can confirm. Saw her a couple of times while she was on SA before she came to tna.
Originally Posted by ThomasJames
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-17 01:44 #589Banned Member

Posts: 451Krileeedw2016
Thanks for sharing. Could you share what the up charge was? Her rate is already close to 3 bills. She sure is hot though and I had my eye on her for a while.
Originally Posted by Alfador
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-17 00:26 #588Senior Member

Posts: 267That's an interesting one, given her puritan reputation!
Originally Posted by WebbHoes
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-17 21:32 #587Banned Member

Posts: 964Miss J Wilde
I saw her alert (s) on TNA that she is writing on guys who request BBFS. Did you wait to meet her in person before you asked, did she upsell?
Originally Posted by SeaGentleman
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-17 21:14 #586Senior Member

Posts: 80Also saw Krileeedw2016 from tna. Super hot but very finicky about hair etc which usually translates very poorly into being down for BB but she had no issue, just an upcharge, bbfscip. If she brought her game up and was more fun I'd never see anyone else, heh. Love that spinner bod.









Reply With Quote




