Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 944 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 444 844 894 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 994 1044 1444 1944 ... LastLast
Results 14,146 to 14,160 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16614

    Yumi

    Quote Originally Posted by BukakeKing  [View Original Post]
    Anybody tried Yumi recently. I haven't been with her in a while, but she use to service great with some BBBJ and BBFS. Wondering if she's still offering some BB. I know she still looks pretty good.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...al-hot/3298915

    Buka.
    Are the pics of Yumi in red really her?

    Mahaloz.

  2. #16613

    Blalas!

    HaHaHa! And the ones in the commissary shopping are with some skinny young dude. As for the massage Asian BBW, good thing they charge a dollar a minute and not by the pound! I've seen ads lately for Alana and another lady working with her. She was gone for a while but appears to be back working in town. She used to work out on the west side. She's about 5'4" at about a good 180#, great massage skills though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny14  [View Original Post]
    What size BBW asian whale you looking for, 200,300 plus pounds or the 500 lb plus animal farm cow? I sometimes see some really big ones sitting on the massage chairs on the bottom of the Navy's NEX next to the Commisary. You don't need a military I'd card to browse around the NEX, only if purchasing something.

    You should check it out, especially when her husband or SA deploys on a ship for 6 months or more, then she gets really horny, being deprived of that harden unit, which you could happly provide that torpedo service!

  3. #16612

    Whale of a story

    To be honest Navy wives feed at the naval cow trough daily as they graze for food at the commissary. Orgys abound their clots are larger and pussies are wet. Naval men love coxk more than pussy.

    Quote Originally Posted by HiPickle  [View Original Post]
    Aka dependapotomus. Found in many services, especially the Army. 😉.

  4. #16611

    Emma CC 3303

    I've been going to CC for the past 3 months since I moved here.

    Been going to see Emma at Thai Pattaya a lot. I think she's the most outgoing and nicest of all the girls I've seen so far. Not to mention she is supper hot! Probably the youngest girl out of the whole CC. Sexy as hell, big ass t* and a*.

    You won't regret going to see her I guarantee!

    Other than that Nikki has couple other girls I've seen. All Oder women which are not my taste. Message me for more details on them.

  5. #16610
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny14  [View Original Post]
    What size BBW asian whale you looking for, 200,300 plus pounds or the 500 lb plus animal farm cow? I sometimes see some really big ones sitting on the massage chairs on the bottom of the Navy's NEX next to the Commisary. You don't need a military I'd card to browse around the NEX, only if purchasing something.

    You should check it out, especially when her husband or SA deploys on a ship for 6 months or more, then she gets really horny, being deprived of that harden unit, which you could happly provide that torpedo service!
    Aka dependapotomus. Found in many services, especially the Army. 😉.

  6. #16609

    Katt

    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    There is a tall young hot one in Blue Sky but I have not tried her massage yet, so cannot comment.

    The only young Legit one I tried who is still there (in CC) is Katt; IMHO she is very good and does not just jam her elbows into you:

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6087156905.html
    I will concur, Katt is a very good therapist, totally legit and is a sweetheart. I believe she still works at Siam Thai, which is a great place, staff is very nice, rooms extremely clean. You can't go wrong with Katt or Siam Thai. I recommend the 90 minute session instead of 60.

  7. #16608
    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    May I see ad for Blue Sky? Who is this young tall provider?
    Seems Lina does not advertise anymore. You need to Google their name and all sorts of sites come up, including their FB page.

    Again I saw that girl but did not get to try her.

  8. #16607
    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    Where was Susan located? What room number?

    Is there an ad that shows a contact number?

    What was the damage?

    A little more information please.
    Standard massage damage. Just search CL. Main takeaway is pic was her.

  9. #16606

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian007  [View Original Post]
    Now that's some funny sh*t there Johnny14.

    Stay safe my fellow mongers (and for Yobo stay on top lest you get smashed).

    007.
    Top, Back or Side! Got It!

  10. #16605

    Big Mahalo

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian007  [View Original Post]
    Her you go Yobo. Good luck, don't be on the bottom LMAO.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/150/7037411

    007.
    I called did not get response. I will try again. Chyna is perfect size. I'll let you know if I get smashed or not.

  11. #16604

    LMAO Animal Farm Cow

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny14  [View Original Post]
    What size BBW asian whale you looking for, 200,300 plus pounds or the 500 lb plus animal farm cow? I sometimes see some really big ones sitting on the massage chairs on the bottom of the Navy's NEX next to the Commisary. You don't need a military I'd card to browse around the NEX, only if purchasing something.

    You should check it out, especially when her husband or SA deploys on a ship for 6 months or more, then she gets really horny, being deprived of that harden unit, which you could happly provide that torpedo service!
    Now that's some funny sh*t there Johnny14.

    Stay safe my fellow mongers (and for Yobo stay on top lest you get smashed).

    007.

  12. #16603

    Whale Alert BBBBBW

    Quote Originally Posted by YoboMan65  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone point me to where they might be?

    Thank you!
    Her you go Yobo. Good luck, don't be on the bottom LMAO.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/150/7037411

    007.

  13. #16602

    DH Massage

    Got robbed! Came home and realized my wallet was 160.00 short. Too bad really liked the place. I did have a great time with Candy. Paid the house fee $6 and gave her $14. Came home and realized I was 160 short. Be careful and mind your Kala.

  14. #16601

    Mahalo!

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny14  [View Original Post]
    What size BBW asian whale you looking for, 200,300 plus pounds or the 500 lb plus animal farm cow? I sometimes see some really big ones sitting on the massage chairs on the bottom of the Navy's NEX next to the Commisary. You don't need a military I'd card to browse around the NEX, only if purchasing something.

    You should check it out, especially when her husband or SA deploys on a ship for 6 months or more, then she gets really horny, being deprived of that harden unit, which you could happly provide that torpedo service!
    I think 175-200 is great! I'm more private comfortable with AMP. But asian BBW are hard to find. Thanks for a good lead.

  15. #16600
    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    Where was Susan located? What room number?

    Is there an ad that shows a contact number?

    What was the damage?

    A little more information please.
    See Backpage advertiser reviews post 14546. If another member has to ask these questions (after) about your post? Remember stay within forum rules.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape