Thread: Biggest Boobs (Natural vs Man made)
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 180
-
05-12-17 13:29 #15Senior Member

Posts: 1250I'm with you on that!!
We need far more really big fake boobs in our AMPs and just in general. I start to mumble and drool uncontrollably looking at some of Jasmine's pics. Other than Page and Nara, most of our enhanced AMP girls seem to want to stick to Cee or large Bee. What a pity!
Originally Posted by Yes808
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-17 12:59 #14Senior Member

Posts: 159Wow nice. Biggest areolas I've seen.
Originally Posted by SexyFilipina
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-17 03:32 #13Regular Member

Posts: 11Large Filipino Tits
Ere I figured out how to do it. She was wearing this top without a bra and I asked her to hang them out cause her cleavage was turning me on. We later walked around without her wearing a bra and she turned some heads. LOL.
Originally Posted by Yes808
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-17 14:46 #12Senior Member

Posts: 405Google for free picture host website.
Upload the picture there and use the direct link to attach it here.
BTW. Back to boobs, I like big fake boobs, Hapa Jasmine boobs is the nicest I have seen so far.
Originally Posted by SexyFilipina
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-17 10:23 #11Regular Member

Posts: 11Lagre Filipino Tits
I can't upload pictures, I think there is a limit on the size of the photos. How do I make the file smaller?
Originally Posted by MeinArschUndde
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-17 19:38 #10Regular Member

Posts: 19Huge tatas
Here is one I saw on this backpage. She is a little too big all around for me. Here is the link.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSe...obs-31/7101683
-
05-10-17 12:49 #9Senior Member

Posts: 1250Very nice!
I like the large areola, also! Post more pics. I'm all eyes!
Originally Posted by SexyFilipina
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-17 01:06 #8Regular Member

Posts: 11Filipino I met
So I met this girl on SA and hooked up with her a bunch of times. She FaceTime me and I took some photos using my phone and the first one she texted me. She has some 34 DD all natural and she is 5'.
-
04-18-17 23:34 #7Senior Member

Posts: 1604Best naturals now
My top 3 big naturals right now are.
1) Kana at Dream.
2) Jay at Roses.
3) Donna at Rejuve.
4) Naomi at Happiness.
-
04-18-17 21:07 #6Senior Member

Posts: 1430I got to agree about Paula's big naturals. Love it when she leans over me and offers her nipples to suck on. Mmmmm! Can't wait till she's back!
Originally Posted by Rdpuerco
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-17 17:13 #5Senior Member

Posts: 781Got to vote for Mia / Miaa in CC
Hard to leave Mia out of the discussion when talking about big naturals.
Originally Posted by Flyforfun
[View Original Post]
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...assage/5763678
-
04-18-17 14:48 #4Senior Member

Posts: 1250Don't forget lovely, playful Nara!
http://hawaii.backpage.com/Therapeut...4-0507/6842248
Originally Posted by Flyforfun
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-17 01:16 #3Regular Member

Posts: 285Nicole or Page
Nicole at Happiness or Paige formerly at Rejuve. By the way where is Page?
Originally Posted by Rdpuerco
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-17 02:56 #2Senior Member

Posts: 707Best big naturals, IMHO, are Donna at Rejuve and Paula at Kings.
Originally Posted by Flyforfun
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-17 02:30 #1Senior Member

Posts: 244Biggest Boobs (Natural vs Man made)
I am making a trip to HNL today. Wondering who has the biggest, best naturals and man mades.
Thanks in advance.










Reply With Quote





