Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Biggest Boobs (Natural vs Man made)

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Results 166 to 180 of 180
This blog is moderated by Flyforfun
  1. #15

    I'm with you on that!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Yes808  [View Original Post]

    BTW. Back to boobs, I like big fake boobs, Hapa Jasmine boobs is the nicest I have seen so far.
    We need far more really big fake boobs in our AMPs and just in general. I start to mumble and drool uncontrollably looking at some of Jasmine's pics. Other than Page and Nara, most of our enhanced AMP girls seem to want to stick to Cee or large Bee. What a pity!

  2. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyFilipina  [View Original Post]
    Ere I figured out how to do it. She was wearing this top without a bra and I asked her to hang them out cause her cleavage was turning me on. We later walked around without her wearing a bra and she turned some heads. LOL.
    Wow nice. Biggest areolas I've seen.

  3. #13

    Large Filipino Tits

    Ere I figured out how to do it. She was wearing this top without a bra and I asked her to hang them out cause her cleavage was turning me on. We later walked around without her wearing a bra and she turned some heads. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yes808  [View Original Post]
    Google for free picture host website.

    Upload the picture there and use the direct link to attach it here.

    BTW. Back to boobs, I like big fake boobs, Hapa Jasmine boobs is the nicest I have seen so far.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20170427_190104.jpg‎  

  4. #12
    Google for free picture host website.

    Upload the picture there and use the direct link to attach it here.

    BTW. Back to boobs, I like big fake boobs, Hapa Jasmine boobs is the nicest I have seen so far.

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyFilipina  [View Original Post]
    I can't upload pictures, I think there is a limit on the size of the photos. How do I make the file smaller?

  5. #11

    Lagre Filipino Tits

    I can't upload pictures, I think there is a limit on the size of the photos. How do I make the file smaller?

    Quote Originally Posted by MeinArschUndde  [View Original Post]
    I like the large areola, also! Post more pics. I'm all eyes!

  6. #10

    Huge tatas

    Here is one I saw on this backpage. She is a little too big all around for me. Here is the link.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/WomenSe...obs-31/7101683

  7. #9

    Very nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyFilipina  [View Original Post]
    So I met this girl on SA and hooked up with her a bunch of times. She FaceTime me and I took some photos using my phone and the first one she texted me. She has some 34 DD all natural and she is 5'.
    I like the large areola, also! Post more pics. I'm all eyes!

  8. #8

    Filipino I met

    So I met this girl on SA and hooked up with her a bunch of times. She FaceTime me and I took some photos using my phone and the first one she texted me. She has some 34 DD all natural and she is 5'.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0375.jpg‎  

  9. #7
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1604

    Best naturals now

    My top 3 big naturals right now are.

    1) Kana at Dream.

    2) Jay at Roses.

    3) Donna at Rejuve.

    4) Naomi at Happiness.

  10. #6
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1430
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdpuerco  [View Original Post]
    Best big naturals, IMHO, are Donna at Rejuve and Paula at Kings.
    I got to agree about Paula's big naturals. Love it when she leans over me and offers her nipples to suck on. Mmmmm! Can't wait till she's back!

  11. #5

    Got to vote for Mia / Miaa in CC

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyforfun  [View Original Post]
    I am making a trip to HNL today. Wondering who has the biggest, best naturals and man mades.

    Thanks in advance.
    Hard to leave Mia out of the discussion when talking about big naturals.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...assage/5763678
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mia.jpg‎   Mia2.jpg‎  

  12. #4

    Don't forget lovely, playful Nara!

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyforfun  [View Original Post]
    I am making a trip to HNL today. Wondering who has the biggest, best naturals and man mades.

    Thanks in advance.
    http://hawaii.backpage.com/Therapeut...4-0507/6842248

  13. #3

    Nicole or Page

    Quote Originally Posted by Rdpuerco  [View Original Post]
    Best big naturals, IMHO, are Donna at Rejuve and Paula at Kings.
    Nicole at Happiness or Paige formerly at Rejuve. By the way where is Page?

  14. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyforfun  [View Original Post]
    I am making a trip to HNL today. Wondering who has the biggest, best naturals and man mades.

    Thanks in advance.
    Best big naturals, IMHO, are Donna at Rejuve and Paula at Kings.

  15. #1

    Biggest Boobs (Natural vs Man made)

    I am making a trip to HNL today. Wondering who has the biggest, best naturals and man mades.

    Thanks in advance.

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape