Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 22,786 to 22,800 of 28091
-
04-18-17 21:53 #5306Regular Member

Posts: 15Thai lady at Hillcrest
This is private place and not AMP. Search for therapy and manscape by Thai. She works out of a private office in Hillcrest.
Originally Posted by YeahYeahPink
[View Original Post]
The prostate massage is good. Closer to the climax she slides the finger inside which surprised me first time. She charges 80 and no tip is expected.
-
04-18-17 20:06 #5305Senior Member

Posts: 287PM? As in Private Message from or to Eva? I just wish I could get Eva to take off some clothes lol. She lifts her skirt/dress and pulls her top down ok but...
Originally Posted by HeyMrDj
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-17 12:01 #5304Regular Member

Posts: 14They work off Camino Del Rio South. Have seen Briana and had a nice time. Small rooms but nice.
Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-17 03:44 #5303Senior Member

Posts: 479Okay, thanks. I got confused because the MO ad says " City of San Diego, north park by mission valley down town, San Diego".
Originally Posted by JayLake
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-17 03:06 #5302Senior Member

Posts: 551No, they are a dif outfit and I'm not sure where they operate out of in mission valley. MO is in north park.
Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-17 23:16 #5301Senior Member

Posts: 65Infamous Eva
I've only seen Eva once and she was very playful. FIV, PM and DATY.
Originally Posted by FlyingVfr
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-17 19:55 #5300Senior Member

Posts: 479Just wondering if this is part of MO or an imitation.
Saw this ad (and two very similar).
http://sandiego.backpage.com/Therape...leena/25448661
Has the same format as Miracle Oasis, even similar pricing but does not say Miracle Oasis.
Wondering if maybe some MO ladies started a new place or something.
-
04-16-17 17:12 #5299Senior Member

Posts: 287Oh wow, Eva at the San Diego Z? Now I'll know to encourage her a little more. .
Originally Posted by OnceWas
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-17 16:11 #5298Senior Member

Posts: 42Eva does not always do it, but I find if I start fingering her in the butt she reciprocates.
Originally Posted by OnceWas
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-17 02:02 #5297

Posts: 366I agree
In my opinion, a HJ gets a $40 tip whether it was during a 30-minute or 60-minute session. To the house, a 30-min. session should be $30, a 60-min. session should be $40, again IMHO. Some places charge more, but the implication, in my mind and experience, is the more you pay to the house, the more you can expect in services (e.g., BJ and FS). A place that charges $60 for 30-minutes and locks the door is telling you they have a fuller menu. That is, after all, the reason you're paying more to the house. The girls who work in the more expensive places and ask $60 or more for a HJ are crazy and I hope you guys aren't paying it. A HJ is $40. Period. I could go on and on, but I'll spare all of you.
Originally Posted by Whoopster
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-17 01:32 #5296Senior Member

Posts: 449If it's just a HJ I never pay more than 40 if it's a 1 hour. If 90 plus HJ I'll go $50.
Originally Posted by JayLake
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-17 01:28 #5295Senior Member

Posts: 449As promised, I checked out the new place in San Marcos this afternoon. While the massage was pretty good, it was completely legit. April was the provider and did a good medium pressure massage and although there were a few signs early on, after the flip absolutely nothing.
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]
I also didn't like the parking situation due to being right on a main street and directly across from a large park. I parked up the street in front of someone's house.
Inside, the sheets didn't smell fresh. Maybe it was the detergent they used, not sure. Won't be going back.
Went to the other new spot in SM and was much happier there.
-
04-15-17 21:12 #5294Senior Member

Posts: 551Well, again, where is a HJ any cheaper? I'm actually asking. I see AMPs listed and it's always 40-50+40-60 tip for a HJ and 120-140 for FS.
Originally Posted by TennisNut
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-17 20:20 #5293Senior Member

Posts: 140Escondido
Health Spa.
Koreans in their 30's one in her 40's. Full menu.
50 HHR 90 HR.
$ FS (BBJ / CFS / CBJ finish).
-
04-15-17 19:24 #5292Senior Member

Posts: 74My luck
I went to the one next to the laundromat.
Originally Posted by HeyMrDj
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






