rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 84 of 97 FirstFirst ... 34 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1452
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #207

    And I quote

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2
    This is really getting personal for you. I message her offering her money, a possible letting this shyt go. I mean I am the one taking the hit on my name which is truly your fault for blowing up here for no reason at all. I am saying squash this beef before things reach higher levels. You need to clear my name on this site and all wrong doings or I got no problems going to law enforcement with names and addresses involved with this situation. (First Name)(Last Name) gave me a street address of her home that I have no problem airing not to mention your information as well that I am sure you do not want family knowing about your extra activities. So one Monger to another, I am not threating you but reasoning with you, are you ready to take it there? realtalk Is (First Name)(Last Name) worth that?
    No, she's not and no, you're not. CLS and Propilot were guiding me through these shoals before you so fuck you, rodent (and headhunter)!

  2. #206
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemongers,

    I just returned from out of the country. The last time I was on the forum I was involved in a dispute with Tbroi / Rabbit, whatever the hell his name is. I was involved because of the domestic violence issue, not a pussy streetwalker issue. It is a issue that I am very passionate about because two women in my family were brutalized by men. I was able to help them and if not for a good lawyer, a technicality and the record of the abusers themselves, I probably would be in prison.

    I have mongered for many years and all over the world. I have never stiffed or stole from a sex worker. I have never laid a finger on a sex worker in anger. If I couldn't afford the one I wanted, then I would find another one. The shit with this dude is fucking ridiculous and it has to stop. He will not stop. Only YOU can stop men like him by not giving him girls numbers or communicating with him. Think about this; what if these women were a member of your family? What if these women were your kid sister, or your mother that had to street walk because she fell upon hard times and this guy was treating them the same way by beating on them or cheating them of their money. Like me you would be FURIOUS.

    Mongers, I'm begging you. IF you have any decency, morals, ethics, integrity and honor about NOT abusing / harassing women they way this dude has, I need for you to stand up, be men and say NO MORE, HE HAS TO STOP RIGHT NOW.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

    I had so many PM's that approved of me standing up to Tbroi / Rabbit / Woman beater, that I hit my limit and I just cleared some space.
    Well said! I agree 100%!

  3. #205

    Guys, only YOU can prevent this from happening AGAIN.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoronic  [View Original Post]
    It's been so quiet at the wabbit hole from the looks of the site. But no, I have first hand knowledge that he continues to text the poor gal he ripped off two weeks ago. He texts her daily and uses her full legal name and other personal info as if to frighten her. He's gone from full-time monger to full-time stalker. Would send you a screenshot of his but don't want to give her name out.

    UPDATE: OMG He just said he should throw her off a building in a text. Hope this doesn't get ugly. 1st hand here, Mr. Rodent 410-7670!
    Gentlemongers,

    I just returned from out of the country. The last time I was on the forum I was involved in a dispute with Tbroi / Rabbit, whatever the hell his name is. I was involved because of the domestic violence issue, not a pussy streetwalker issue. It is a issue that I am very passionate about because two women in my family were brutalized by men. I was able to help them and if not for a good lawyer, a technicality and the record of the abusers themselves, I probably would be in prison.

    I have mongered for many years and all over the world. I have never stiffed or stole from a sex worker. I have never laid a finger on a sex worker in anger. If I couldn't afford the one I wanted, then I would find another one. The shit with this dude is fucking ridiculous and it has to stop. He will not stop. Only YOU can stop men like him by not giving him girls numbers or communicating with him. Think about this; what if these women were a member of your family? What if these women were your kid sister, or your mother that had to street walk because she fell upon hard times and this guy was treating them the same way by beating on them or cheating them of their money. Like me you would be FURIOUS.

    Mongers, I'm begging you. IF you have any decency, morals, ethics, integrity and honor about NOT abusing / harassing women they way this dude has, I need for you to stand up, be men and say NO MORE, HE HAS TO STOP RIGHT NOW.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

    I had so many PM's that approved of me standing up to Tbroi / Rabbit / Woman beater, that I hit my limit and I just cleared some space.

  4. #204
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoronic  [View Original Post]
    And I quote tbroi2:

    "But now, I should throw you off a fucking building. You live a lifestyle (First Name)(Last Name) where someone could catch up to you and you wouldn't even know who is who. I'm done being a nice guy forreal forreal. See you around... "
    I hope she's notified the law.

  5. #203

    Re: Really

    [Actual Personal Name deleted by Admin]
    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove Real Personal Names in the text. Please do not post anyone's actual personal name in the Forum. Thanks!

    You edited the quoted text to put this chicks real name in his post.

    I've now put him on your admin ignore list, if you can't run the dozens without taking it personally then you should stay off this thread.

    You have been a member for a long time and I would hate to lose you but if you do this again you will leave me no choice.

    A2

  6. #202

    Sick Wabbit

    And I quote tbroi2:

    "But now, I should throw you off a fucking building. You live a lifestyle (First Name)(Last Name) where someone could catch up to you and you wouldn't even know who is who. I'm done being a nice guy forreal forreal. See you around... "

  7. #201

    Rodent Update

    It's been so quiet at the wabbit hole from the looks of the site. But no, I have first hand knowledge that he continues to text the poor gal he ripped off two weeks ago. He texts her daily and uses her full legal name and other personal info as if to frighten her. He's gone from full-time monger to full-time stalker. Would send you a screenshot of his but don't want to give her name out.

    UPDATE: OMG He just said he should throw her off a building in a text. Hope this doesn't get ugly. 1st hand here, Mr. Rodent 410-7670!

  8. #200
    This wasn't an arranged meeting, I was talking about the majority of walkers I've seen. Still good info BTW thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJimmy  [View Original Post]
    God homework / research will help anyone consistently escape escorts who don't want to perform. No matter what their race, creed or color. One problem is lots of guys read that a escort is non GFE put still visit them and expect some form of GFE. Then they get upset when the escort doesn't perform as they would like. Are you one of those types of fellows?

    I personally don't need any type of GFE except I do require escorts to not be afraid to hold & fondle the sceptre. If they are unwilling to hold and play with the sceptre I won't visit them again. But in my research I can pretty easily determine if they will before we meet. Other than that I'm content with a CBJ and then the main event for at least 10 minutes of a half hour session.

    As far as rushing is concerned, research can help us there also and before I meet a new escort I make sure they know I frown on rushing and I also remind them of that fact when / if we finally do meet. I simply ask them if they like to rush people or not? That short-circuits any thoughts they have of actually rushing me. I also let them know that I can bring them new business by giving them good reviews at four different sites so they ought to be on their best behavior. Research will also help you determine if they are a serial upseller so you can also avoid that type.

    I've been with all sorts of escorts and have a nice mixed group of them in my stable and I couldn't say one group is worse than any other.

  9. #199

    Maybe it is.

    God homework / research will help anyone consistently escape escorts who don't want to perform. No matter what their race, creed or color. One problem is lots of guys read that a escort is non GFE put still visit them and expect some form of GFE. Then they get upset when the escort doesn't perform as they would like. Are you one of those types of fellows?

    I personally don't need any type of GFE except I do require escorts to not be afraid to hold & fondle the sceptre. If they are unwilling to hold and play with the sceptre I won't visit them again. But in my research I can pretty easily determine if they will before we meet. Other than that I'm content with a CBJ and then the main event for at least 10 minutes of a half hour session.

    As far as rushing is concerned, research can help us there also and before I meet a new escort I make sure they know I frown on rushing and I also remind them of that fact when / if we finally do meet. I simply ask them if they like to rush people or not? That short-circuits any thoughts they have of actually rushing me. I also let them know that I can bring them new business by giving them good reviews at four different sites so they ought to be on their best behavior. Research will also help you determine if they are a serial upseller so you can also avoid that type.

    I've been with all sorts of escorts and have a nice mixed group of them in my stable and I couldn't say one group is worse than any other.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkWalz  [View Original Post]
    I don't know how everyone else fairs but I've only ever had ONE good experience with a black provider. Got damn it's like every other one I've dealt with has no sense whatsoever. Poor customer service, always want to rush, always try and get more than worth, and subpar service. The best BJ I've ever had came from a WSW. So the legendary DSLs are just a damn myth. Also I'm guessing that's why I've pretty much never seen any reports from Garrison. Them around there are the United Airlines of the industry.

  10. #198

    White People Shouldn't Use the and Word

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebdawgg  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if you took this personally. It was in no way directed at you and I am not in disagreement. Perhaps it was my poor command of the language that did not convey that. Glad you called it out.
    I think that got out of hand. The original poster (Tie em Tight) was probably referring to the White Wabbit going around using the N word in a post and using hashtag #gun. 'Tis is a stupid idea for a white guy to use such language. That was likely what "ghetto gangsta" means. Trying to be all gangster in his suburban condo. (See posts #176, 177, 179)

  11. #197

    No offense taken

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebdawgg  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if you took this personally. It was in no way directed at you and I am not in disagreement. Perhaps it was my poor command of the language that did not convey that. Glad you called it out.
    Oh, no. I knew we were on the same page. No offense taken at all, bro. I saw that you would rather put it to rest and I was just saying that I was going to leave it alone before it escalated any further. There clearly was a racial overtone in the post and the subsequent responses, but I have learned that it is useless to argue with ignorance over the Internet. At some point scum will die off and the world will be a better place.

  12. #196

    Is it just Me?

    I don't know how everyone else fairs but I've only ever had ONE good experience with a black provider. Got damn it's like every other one I've dealt with has no sense whatsoever. Poor customer service, always want to rush, always try and get more than worth, and subpar service. The best BJ I've ever had came from a WSW. So the legendary DSLs are just a damn myth. Also I'm guessing that's why I've pretty much never seen any reports from Garrison. Them around there are the United Airlines of the industry.

  13. #195

    Not directed at you

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadHunter01  [View Original Post]
    I was just going to let the whole thing go. I just wanted it known that I can tell racially coded language when I hear it. There was absolutely no reason to describe the poster as "getting all ghetto gangsta", unless there was just a bit of subliminal involved. I knew e the difference between rain and piss on my boots.
    Sorry if you took this personally. It was in no way directed at you and I am not in disagreement. Perhaps it was my poor command of the language that did not convey that. Glad you called it out.

  14. #194
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebdawgg  [View Original Post]
    Talking about pussy or helping others avoiding having their life messed up by chasing it is so much more fun.

    There are dialects all over the country. If it weren't for a national government across the continent for the past 250 years those dialects would probably be on their way to being full blown languages. I spoke with some Canadians once who were from so far away from the big cities that their accent was so strong and their word usage so different that it was as far away from "standard" English as ebonics would be.

    In terms of African American Vernacular English, it's just a variation on Southern dialect which has evolved over the past 200+ years in different places and largely shaped by other, larger, cultural forces beyond the control of individual speakers.

    As far as people's current contact with Ebonics, it comes from a teacher in Oakland California. The poor lady noticed that the kids in her school who were being taught English as Second Language actually progressed further than kids of the same age who were native speakers but from poor neighborhoods where "Standard" English was not prevalent. She fought to get her kids the same courses as the EASL kids but that required the same funding which was only available to non-native English speakers. So she had to prove that the language spoken in their homes or neighborhoods was a different language than "Standard" English. She did a crap ton of work to prove that. All she got in exchange was ridicule in the popular press. Would have been easier to keep her head low, be nice to some kids over the years and retire or move to a wealthier school district..
    I was just going to let the whole thing go. I just wanted it known that I can tell racially coded language when I hear it. There was absolutely no reason to describe the poster as "getting all ghetto gangsta", unless there was just a bit of subliminal involved. I knew e the difference between rain and piss on my boots.

  15. #193

    Got to put this to bed

    Talking about pussy or helping others avoiding having their life messed up by chasing it is so much more fun.

    There are dialects all over the country. If it weren't for a national government across the continent for the past 250 years those dialects would probably be on their way to being full blown languages. I spoke with some Canadians once who were from so far away from the big cities that their accent was so strong and their word usage so different that it was as far away from "standard" English as ebonics would be.

    Anybody ever heard a Yinzer talk? Or a Masshole? I know people from Philly who would barely be understood by some of the Southerners I have met and vice versa. And nobody understands a couple of my old neighbors. And it's not just accent.

    In terms of African American Vernacular English, it's just a variation on Southern dialect which has evolved over the past 200+ years in different places and largely shaped by other, larger, cultural forces beyond the control of individual speakers.

    As far as people's current contact with Ebonics, it comes from a teacher in Oakland California. The poor lady noticed that the kids in her school who were being taught English as Second Language actually progressed further than kids of the same age who were native speakers but from poor neighborhoods where "Standard" English was not prevalent. Their contact with "Standard" English was mostly at school and not practiced at home; it was for them that "Standard" English was a second language. It wasn't their fault.

    She fought to get her kids the same courses as the EASL kids but that required the same funding which was only available to classes teaching non-native English speakers. So she had to prove that the language spoken in their homes or neighborhoods was a different language than "Standard" English. She did a crap ton of work to prove that. All she got in exchange was ridicule in the popular press. Would have been easier to keep her head low, be nice to some kids over the years and retire or move to a wealthier school district.

    As for whatever English actually is, most languages change so much in about a hundred years that speakers of either era would have trouble understanding each other. Usage and accent change so much more than we think.

    Most of us are not speaking from the Oxford English Dictionary and in English speaking countries there are huge variations is what is spoken, proper or "Standard" English by country and region. Lots of people are speaking variations and corruptions of English and they all think theirs is the right one.

    And yes. Poor uneducated people from all of those places, whatever they look like, speak the worst of all of those variations and corruptions. Big hairy deal. Now that we all know that, we can rant and rave about pussy related topics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape