Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #585

    Say what!?

    Quote Originally Posted by WebbHoes  [View Original Post]
    Just finished up with her earlier today.

    Bbfscip +100 over her normal.
    That ***** has the notorious reputation of putting guys on blast who inquire about it. I never question people's stories but this one requires details. Because she has a list that stretches miles on dudes.

    I'm not trying to call you out but that broad, a little more info would be nice, like how she acted, was it casual etc.

    With respect from me man.

  2. #584

    ItsJulie

    Just finished up with her earlier today.

    Bbfscip +100 over her normal.

  3. #583
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamper  [View Original Post]
    Quoted no bare and upcharge for BBBJ?
    Can confirm she'll do bb for an extra benjamin but told me no cip. Didn't talk about bb over the phone about it just asked at the time. Was pretty unenthusiastic with me so I wouldn't repeat. Was a shame, she was cute and small.

  4. #582
    http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSee...-best/42607673

    Quoted 250/350 non-negotiable. Passed.

  5. #581
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaGentleman  [View Original Post]
    How many of you guys are busting nuts in her?
    She quoted me $240/ hh. I told her no.

  6. #580
    Quote Originally Posted by Millen05  [View Original Post]
    This is a Kirkland Crew member. Anybody try her out yet and get a good response?
    She's mentioned literally a few messages below. Please review boards before inquiring.

  7. #579

    Camera friendly bareback?

    Any thoughts on known bb girls who aren't too shy for me to bring along a gopro? I don't mind paying. This week is kind of a special occasion for me.

  8. #578

    Miss J Wilde

    I saw her again. She is so much fun. BBFS and bbgreek.

    She said she is leaving the country for the summer.

    I am going to need to see her a couple more times before she goes.

  9. #577
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinho1997  [View Original Post]
    Michael's assessment is correct on her as non GFE, she used to be chill and kinda fun but now it is definition of mechanical and after you are done its gtfo. Particularly true the last time I saw her, a week or two ago.
    How many of you guys are busting nuts in her?

  10. #576
    Quote Originally Posted by LCB  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for posting about her I've wondered about her for a while. What's your reason for not wanting to repeat?

    -LCB.
    Michael's assessment is correct on her as non GFE, she used to be chill and kinda fun but now it is definition of mechanical and after you are done its gtfo. Particularly true the last time I saw her, a week or two ago.

  11. #575

    BeccyRide

    You got digits for Beccyride? Was hoping to hop on that ride as well. It's annoying with the screening for the Kirkland Crew.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobSizemore53  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says $$$$ an hour.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1162616

    After reading my post I'm thinking that the forum autocorrects 4 $ to 2 $ for some reason.

  12. #574

    Ready4 Riley

    This is a Kirkland Crew member. Anybody try her out yet and get a good response?

  13. #573
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaGentleman  [View Original Post]
    http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSee...pares/44238323

    Injust got done with one of my fav ladies. Tiny spinner named Kammi_Kay.

    Bbfscip. She is a lot of fun.
    Quoted no bare and upcharge for BBBJ?

  14. #572
    Senior Member


    Posts: 706
    Thanks for posting about her I've wondered about her for a while. What's your reason for not wanting to repeat?

    -LCB.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelT87  [View Original Post]
    http://washington.backpage.com/Women...tight/37485417

    Saw her last week, no GFE but BBFS CiP.

    Prob won't repeat.

  15. #571

    Same feelings here

    Quote Originally Posted by LCB  [View Original Post]
    I think she has a handler. Every conversation I've had with her via text seems like it's someone different. Different menus, prices, can't recall things, etc. Also, the caller I'd came up as some man's name that looked to a middle eastern looking name. I agree. Cute girl & I think someone posted decent comments about her a while back. Not sure if I would risk it when there's better more reliable ladies out there.

    -LCB.
    I was thinking of the same thing. You may be 100% right!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape