Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5302

    I'm sorry but I just can't resist

    Quote Originally Posted by RexTripod808  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know any spots that offer Thai?

    I've got a serious thing for them and so far the only thing I've seen on the menu around here are Korean and Chinese.
    I'm sorry but I just can't resist as I am in Pattaya Thailand right now for the Thai new year (sonkran) where a oil massage is under nine dollars and the tip for the bareback blow job is about $14 (500 baht).

    The soapy massages are about $60 (2000 baht) for everything.

    Best place for Thai is to get on a plane and fly here at least once in your life.

    In Escondido there's a thai massage place on Valley Parkway that is ok but it'll do for a real Thai fix, there's also a Thai place downtown midway area called islands.

  2. #5301

    Itching for some Thai

    Does anyone know any spots that offer Thai?

    I've got a serious thing for them and so far the only thing I've seen on the menu around here are Korean and Chinese.

  3. #5300

    MO Competition?

    Well, Gents... I will volunteer my services and TOFTT! Report will come shortly.

  4. #5299
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingVfr  [View Original Post]
    PM? As in Private Message from or to Eva? I just wish I could get Eva to take off some clothes lol. She lifts her skirt/dress and pulls her top down ok but...
    I believe the PM he is referring to is slipping a digit, prostate massage.

  5. #5298

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingVfr  [View Original Post]
    PM? As in Private Message from or to Eva? I just wish I could get Eva to take off some clothes lol. She lifts her skirt/dress and pulls her top down ok but...
    Prostate Massage. Sorry don't know the abbreviation for that LOL or if there is one.

  6. #5297

    Thai lady at Hillcrest

    Quote Originally Posted by YeahYeahPink  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever got a prostate massage in AMPs?

    From my research, I heard Eva at the Z would do it, but I'm not 100% sure.

    I'm just curious, I have never done it before but I'm a adventurous guy.

    If anyone has a such experience, could you describe in detail? Like how long was it.

    Did she end it with the prostate HE? Or it was only a part of the process?

    BTW, I know some girls at MO do it, but I prefer AMPs over other private places like MO.

    So just AMP experiences.

    Thanks.
    This is private place and not AMP. Search for therapy and manscape by Thai. She works out of a private office in Hillcrest.

    The prostate massage is good. Closer to the climax she slides the finger inside which surprised me first time. She charges 80 and no tip is expected.

  7. #5296
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyMrDj  [View Original Post]
    I've only seen Eva once and she was very playful. FIV, PM and DATY.
    PM? As in Private Message from or to Eva? I just wish I could get Eva to take off some clothes lol. She lifts her skirt/dress and pulls her top down ok but...

  8. #5295
    Quote Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv  [View Original Post]
    Okay, thanks. I got confused because the MO ad says " City of San Diego, north park by mission valley down town, San Diego".
    They work off Camino Del Rio South. Have seen Briana and had a nice time. Small rooms but nice.

  9. #5294
    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    No, they are a dif outfit and I'm not sure where they operate out of in mission valley. MO is in north park.
    Okay, thanks. I got confused because the MO ad says " City of San Diego, north park by mission valley down town, San Diego".

  10. #5293
    Quote Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad (and two very similar).

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/Therape...leena/25448661

    Has the same format as Miracle Oasis, even similar pricing but does not say Miracle Oasis.

    Wondering if maybe some MO ladies started a new place or something.
    No, they are a dif outfit and I'm not sure where they operate out of in mission valley. MO is in north park.

  11. #5292

    Infamous Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingVfr  [View Original Post]
    Not in any of my half-dozen times there with Eva. That's after much encouragement to play around in that area more. She touches there but won't go further than that.
    I've only seen Eva once and she was very playful. FIV, PM and DATY.

  12. #5291

    Just wondering if this is part of MO or an imitation.

    Saw this ad (and two very similar).

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/Therape...leena/25448661

    Has the same format as Miracle Oasis, even similar pricing but does not say Miracle Oasis.

    Wondering if maybe some MO ladies started a new place or something.

  13. #5290
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceWas  [View Original Post]
    Eva has provided that service for me many times. I guess, as always, YMMV.
    Oh wow, Eva at the San Diego Z? Now I'll know to encourage her a little more. .

  14. #5289
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceWas  [View Original Post]
    Eva has provided that service for me many times. I guess, as always, YMMV.
    Eva does not always do it, but I find if I start fingering her in the butt she reciprocates.

  15. #5288

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Whoopster  [View Original Post]
    If it's just a HJ, I never pay more than $40 if it's a 1 hour. If 90 plus HJ I'll go $50.
    In my opinion, a HJ gets a $40 tip whether it was during a 30-minute or 60-minute session. To the house, a 30-min. session should be $30, a 60-min. session should be $40, again IMHO. Some places charge more, but the implication, in my mind and experience, is the more you pay to the house, the more you can expect in services (e.g., BJ and FS). A place that charges $60 for 30-minutes and locks the door is telling you they have a fuller menu. That is, after all, the reason you're paying more to the house. The girls who work in the more expensive places and ask $60 or more for a HJ are crazy and I hope you guys aren't paying it. A HJ is $40. Period. I could go on and on, but I'll spare all of you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape