Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 784 of 930 FirstFirst ... 284 684 734 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 834 884 ... LastLast
Results 11,746 to 11,760 of 13936
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2191

    Screening

    What is the screening process for hslv and dw? TIA.

  2. #2190

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by LongGone13  [View Original Post]
    I certainly do miss Leah love. I hope she's doing well. I had to stop seeing her because I caught myself falling for her. That's never happened to me before. She was my regular for a long time.
    Leah was definitely one of those providers who could have that effect on clients. In any case, she is doing well currently in "civvy" world.

  3. #2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Fmjg5664  [View Original Post]
    Only $$ total? I thought they were more around $$$ for their in call rate. Seems like a bargain for the real deal and not tip on top. Please verify. Thanks.
    I was wondering the same thing! If they dropped their prices to $$, I am definitely going to go back there!

  4. #2188
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDickie  [View Original Post]
    Leah retired about a year ago, and moved back to Cali. She was a great provider, but she is out of the biz.

    Of course many retirees return, so who knows.
    I certainly do miss Leah love. I hope she's doing well. I had to stop seeing her because I caught myself falling for her. That's never happened to me before. She was my regular for a long time.

  5. #2187

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsCrazy  [View Original Post]
    That's her. Google search pulled up the pics. Thanks gentlemen!

    Looks like maybe she's left the game?
    Leah retired about a year ago, and moved back to Cali. She was a great provider, but she is out of the biz.

    Of course many retirees return, so who knows.

  6. #2186
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDixAlot  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking the same based on location mentioned. Whatever happened to her?
    That's her. Google search pulled up the pics. Thanks gentlemen!

    Looks like maybe she's left the game?

  7. #2185
    Quote Originally Posted by Epidemik  [View Original Post]
    That sounds like a good portion of these girls LOL. Could you be talking about Leah Love?
    I was thinking the same based on location mentioned. Whatever happened to her?

  8. #2184

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsCrazy  [View Original Post]
    I know this is a long shot, but I figured I'd give it a shot. I was in your fair city a couple of years ago. I spent some time with a nice young lady and I was hoping to find her again. I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. Again, I know it's a long shot.

    She was Caucasian and in her early 20's. She was probably 5'2" or so and slim. I believe she had an incall just off of Charleston near Boulder Hwy. Great personality and you'd never expect she was a provider if you didn't already know. I think I remember that she had some type of issue going on with her family or her kids or something?

    I know it's not much to go off of, but if anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd sure appreciate it. I am more than willing to help if any of why'all find yourself in Southern California.
    Without a photo or at least a name, it's just too many that fit that discription especially if it was years ago. Sorry bro.

  9. #2183

    Long shot

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsCrazy  [View Original Post]
    I know this is a long shot, but I figured I'd give it a shot. I was in your fair city a couple of years ago. I spent some time with a nice young lady and I was hoping to find her again. I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. Again, I know it's a long shot.

    She was Caucasian and in her early 20's. She was probably 5'2" or so and slim. I believe she had an incall just off of Charleston near Boulder Hwy. Great personality and you'd never expect she was a provider if you didn't already know. I think I remember that she had some type of issue going on with her family or her kids or something?

    I know it's not much to go off of, but if anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd sure appreciate it. I am more than willing to help if any of why'all find yourself in Southern California.
    That sounds like a good portion of these girls LOL. Could you be talking about Leah Love?

  10. #2182

    Looking for someone

    I know this is a long shot, but I figured I'd give it a shot. I was in your fair city a couple of years ago. I spent some time with a nice young lady and I was hoping to find her again. I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. Again, I know it's a long shot.

    She was Caucasian and in her early 20's. She was probably 5'2" or so and slim. I believe she had an incall just off of Charleston near Boulder Hwy. Great personality and you'd never expect she was a provider if you didn't already know. I think I remember that she had some type of issue going on with her family or her kids or something?

    I know it's not much to go off of, but if anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd sure appreciate it. I am more than willing to help if any of why'all find yourself in Southern California.

  11. #2181
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokker  [View Original Post]
    So I meet this chick the other night. Real pics, good looking but doesn't look as young as pics would indicate, other thsn that good attitude, good service all around. Would prolly reapeat if I didn't have so many options rite now but she is worth a visit. Everything was available but I didn't ask about Greek. . 8 got everything I wanted, I did the deed at az Charlie's on Charleston.

    See her now as I think she's heading back to Cali.

    https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cas/6085533171.html
    The link was dead do you have her digit?

  12. #2180
    Quote Originally Posted by Breakm9  [View Original Post]
    If you tell a friend (visitor, who is NOT familiar with the streets) to meet you at AZ Charlies on Charleston. . . He'll be driving all day from one of town to the other.
    True, but. Not if he's smart enough to google AZ Charlies.

  13. #2179

    Not Nitpickin

    Quote Originally Posted by Ipaintits  [View Original Post]
    Nitpicking a bit? AZC on Decatur is merely a block or two from Charleston. Just' sayin'.
    If you tell a friend (visitor, who is NOT familiar with the streets) to meet you at AZ Charlies on Charleston. . . He'll be driving all day from one of town to the other.

  14. #2178

    Question?

    Newbie here, prepping for a visit to Vegas later this year. Is that total or is there a $ for hslv as well? Is validation a must with hslv?

    Quote Originally Posted by CulpaFelix  [View Original Post]
    It is $400, forum software must have edited my $s.

    I may be being overly harsh by saying semi-GFE. She said she has only been in the country a couple of weeks and I think that she must be fairly new to this. I am guessing that she hasn't done many Outcalls and that showed that her performance at the beginning. Nothing major just things like asking for the money almost as soon as she got into the room and seeming a bit uncomfortable with the whole situation. This may also have been byproduct of the confusion about the meeting spot which had left her standing in the hotel lobby waiting for me for around 10 minutes, and I did get much better as the session went.

  15. #2177
    Quote Originally Posted by Ipaintits  [View Original Post]
    Nitpicking a bit? AZC on Decatur is merely a block or two from Charleston. Just' sayin'.
    It's also not even really close to North Las Vegas -- in fact as far as Las Vegas city limits goes, it's actually in the south.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape