Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 946 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 446 846 896 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 996 1046 1446 1946 ... LastLast
Results 14,176 to 14,190 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16584

    Leelawadee

    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Moved to 3903 a week or two ago. I think Leelawadee just has their Wahiawa location now.

    If I may ask, did you ring the doorbell? Did a girl answer or was it a resident?
    Went by in Wahiawa couple months back, place is shutdown. Asians were the contractors, was going to ask what's going to be there now but before I could approach them, got funny vibes and stink eye so I continued walking on sidewalk. Hono1.

  2. #16583
    Quote Originally Posted by Suksukboi808  [View Original Post]
    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6079919211.html

    Sampled Nadia the other day. She's very friendly and flirtatious. Tiny girl but can give a good massage. Allows roaming and gives HE for the standard price.
    Thanks for the tip. Sampled her. Exactly as advertised. That's her in the photo, and I notice she keeps renewing her ad. No drama, no shorting on time. I'd repeat.

    I like a 90-minute option. An hour is simply not long enough. It feels like you're putting your clothes back on again as soon as you've taken them off. In Thailand I'd always opt for two hours, but I can live with 90 minutes.

  3. #16582
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    I'm arranging to have another session with her soon. Somehow I'm convinced you and others are getting some other girl, but are in the right or same room. This is from my report on MP reports thread (2518), to your report above, as well as your previous PMs to me, and other guys reports. I can truly say, very good looking girl, soft spoken and polite, average size boobs.

    If other girls in same room try to steal you from her upon arriving, she's so polite and wouldn't try to call you and say ask why no-show, and you wouldn't know being in another room in same unit that you don't have Luna. I was 10-15 minutes late on my original appointment in 2303, and there was no attempt by her to call me to say where am I. (and I almost ended with another girl claiming to be her).
    Good luck buddy. That's the biggest tat I've seen, I'd say it could be the deciding factor in this mini mystery.

  4. #16581
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptinCrunch  [View Original Post]
    Me too. Why did they remove them?
    Same here, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were complaints about the c-network.

    Hustling for business in the lobby common areas and lingering near men using the ATM (especially that one who clearly looked like a prostitute, whose pics I no longer see) are two big no-no's.

  5. #16580
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephilim3000  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know what happened to Thai Style Massage in CC 2701?
    Moved to 3903 a week or two ago. I think Leelawadee just has their Wahiawa location now.

    If I may ask, did you ring the doorbell? Did a girl answer or was it a resident?

  6. #16579
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptinCrunch  [View Original Post]
    Me too. Why did they remove them?
    I think H Mobius already covered your question three postings back. Scroll down.

  7. #16578
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptinCrunch  [View Original Post]
    Me too. Why did they remove them?
    Could be what H Mobius is saying-loitering. You know, like Walmart removing all those seats outside -too many homeless hanging around.

  8. #16577
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernestm  [View Original Post]
    A sidebar to the action. I kind of enjoyed sitting on the lobby (hallway) chairs. I would face the elevators and watch the talent go in an out of the elevators.
    Me too. Why did they remove them?

  9. #16576

    Lobby Chairs

    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Oh. Her top was a little low in back and in front, so I could see the top of her back. Tons of ink, whatever tat it was. Big jiggly boobs that I did not try for, because it was as though she just had a bad customer or something.

    Good-looking girl, far better than the ones who used to loiter in the lobby (thank you CC for getting rid of the chairs), but too many other choices.
    A sidebar to the action. I kind of enjoyed sitting on the lobby (hallway) chairs. I would face the elevators and watch the talent go in an out of the elevators.

  10. #16575

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Oh. Her top was a little low in back and in front, so I could see the top of her back. Tons of ink, whatever tat it was. Big jiggly boobs that I did not try for, because it was as though she just had a bad customer or something.

    Good-looking girl, far better than the ones who used to loiter in the lobby (thank you CC for getting rid of the chairs), but too many other choices.
    I'm arranging to have another session with her soon. Somehow I'm convinced you and others are getting some other girl, but are in the right or same room. This is from my report on MP reports thread (2518), to your report above, as well as your previous PMs to me, and other guys reports. I can truly say, very good looking girl, soft spoken and polite, average size boobs.

    If other girls in same room try to steal you from her upon arriving, she's so polite and wouldn't try to call you and say ask why no-show, and you wouldn't know being in another room in same unit that you don't have Luna. I was 10-15 minutes late on my original appointment in 2303, and there was no attempt by her to call me to say where am I. (and I almost ended with another girl claiming to be her).

  11. #16574

    2701

    Anybody know what happened to Thai Style Massage in CC 2701?

  12. #16573
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    Stayed (stays) fully clothed, so don't know about tattoo on back. HS8.
    Oh. Her top was a little low in back and in front, so I could see the top of her back. Tons of ink, whatever tat it was. Big jiggly boobs that I did not try for, because it was as though she just had a bad customer or something.

    Good-looking girl, far better than the ones who used to loiter in the lobby (thank you CC for getting rid of the chairs), but too many other choices.

  13. #16572

    Miaa

    Forgot to add, only the first pic is real.

  14. #16571

    Miaa

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyBoy13  [View Original Post]
    Where does she work. What her room number.

    I want to see her.

    .
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...assage/5763678

  15. #16570
    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Does she have a huge tattoo on her back? Moved to an 08 unit in the low-rise?
    Yes, people are reporting Luna is in 1308 now. The issue is who's answering the door, and are they claiming to be Luna? With the different reviews and descriptions it is possible. Luna had same problems with girls in 2303. All previous posts all agree that is her in photo, but may be older than 22 years old. Its everything else reviewed about her that seems to vary.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape