Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Sugarbabies?

+ Add Report
Page 506 of 615 FirstFirst ... 6 406 456 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 556 606 ... LastLast
Results 7,576 to 7,590 of 9222
This blog is moderated by MisforMaster
  1. #1647

    Scammer. Gingergirl311

    I knew what was going to happen and it cost me $50 to prove it to myself.

    Went to pick her up on Dewdrop Cir in Forrest Park (I assume that is okay to give without numbers and such). She asked for some money upfront for "the baby sitter inside. " I placed the money in her nervously shaky hand and knew that it was gone. She said she would be right back. I gave it 5 minutes, texted to verify I wouldn't get a response and then rolled.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-06c132e61f6e

    I'm just stubborn and decided to learn a lesson first hand. Which I did.

    Happy to answer questions or receive hazing.

  2. #1646

    Body odor

    Last summer I met an SB who was only 19 and hot looking chick. So after long chats and a quick M&G, we made arrangements for FC. M&G was in open and on a windy day so didn't get the idea but on the day of FC, as soon as I hugged her to greet, all hell broke loose. I was polite and suggested a shower. She did (100% sure without the soap but just a rinse) shower but didn't wash her face or hair. So I could still smell the BO. In my mind, I was like, I'm going to quickly masturbate in you and we'll go our ways. Which I what I did. The chick was originally from California and it made sense once she told me (not generalizing Californians but WTF I'm writing this on Ohio board. LOL) . I still don't know if she was Vegan or just an unhygenic Hippy chick.

    Quote Originally Posted by WarlockKy  [View Original Post]
    Steve Jobs was one of the believers in not needing soap sinde he was vegan in his younger days. His BO was so bad that when he worked for Atari they put him on the graveyard shift after the guys on thd dayshift complained.

  3. #1645

    Wouldn't be the first to think that.

    Quote Originally Posted by JLZ61  [View Original Post]
    Met with her last night. Looks about 14 but she is 19 and attends UC. Has identification for 21. Interesting girl. Did the M&G and will be meeting again. Vegan, incredible little body and great legs. Pretty level-headed and focused initially just on $$, but I was able to get her to open up in general. Definite kinky tendencies.

    One very odd thing, though. Had strong body odor, unfortunately, kind of like she doesn't use soap (maybe in line with her veganism? If she has the same issue next time, I may not continue, it bothered me that much. It's weird because she was clean. WTF!?
    Steve Jobs was one of the believers in not needing soap sinde he was vegan in his younger days. His BO was so bad that when he worked for Atari they put him on the graveyard shift after the guys on thd dayshift complained.

  4. #1644

    Bellaangela Liar Liar Pants On Fire

    Says she's 27. Actual age 37 almost 38. Strpper at Diamonds in Dayton. Ask for Tenay if you like really big boob big ass big mouth girls.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-4e308466e15a

  5. #1643
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    3 Account Girl Lejardin

    Met with her last night. Looks about 14 but she is 19 and attends UC. Has identification for 21. Interesting girl. Did the M&G and will be meeting again. Vegan, incredible little body and great legs. Pretty level-headed and focused initially just on $$, but I was able to get her to open up in general. Definite kinky tendencies.

    One very odd thing, though. Had strong body odor, unfortunately, kind of like she doesn't use soap (maybe in line with her veganism? If she has the same issue next time, I may not continue, it bothered me that much. It's weird because she was clean. WTF!?


  6. #1642

  7. #1641
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Kittenzz

    I've had the pleasure of visiting with this one a number of times now. So here's the deal.

    She's 27 and is the girl in the pix, which, by the way, are a bit out of date. She's probably 20-30 pounds over what the pix show but still not unpleasant to look at. 5'8", 150-160, I'd guess. Nice enhanced C cup rack. She's not into foofoo and makeup yet looks good in a wholesome, country girl way. Very much the girl you'd meet out riding on a 4 wheeler that you wish would be riding on you instead. She's pretty quiet, introverted and not a party girl. Nonetheless definitely a cool, laid back and interesting woman.

    Less about SD / sb and more about P4 P, she definitely gets into things behind closed doors and is pretty go-with-the-flow. Her menu is relatively open but I suspect, given her personality, that is more YMMV than with most.

    Her sales job provides her flexibility to meet throughout the day. No kids or significant other (that I can tell, anyway) means she's pretty open to meeting whenever.

    I enjoy talking with her and hanging out as much as engaging in friskier activities. All in all, a cool chick and one that I will be seeing again. PM if questions.

  8. #1640

    Homework

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    On SA she wants $400.

    On Backpage $140.
    Great point. You have got to do your Homework on SA or you will get a PRO and over pay her. Yikes!

  9. #1639

    Yeah Right

    On SA she wants $400.

    On Backpage $140.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBogus  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-f04152cb4640

    I saw this one 18 months ago and her profile just reappeared on SA. Last year she was shy and inexperienced. Since then someone has obviously taught her well.

    Pro: Outstanding BBBJ. Covered up and she jumped on top to finish me off. Cuddled for a bit and then she started playing with the little guy again. Brought him to attention a second time and that doesn't happen often these days. Then BBBJ again, with gusto.

    Con: A bit chubbier now than before but not selfconscious at all as she pranced around nude from the moment I walked in the door.

    PM for more info.

  10. #1638

    Sydney R97

    Anyone have any info?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-c9d34a51078e

    Evidently she's got a new definition of what "respectable" is.

  11. #1637
    Quote Originally Posted by ByronDee  [View Original Post]
    Another great point, if I hear GFE, roses, my menu, etc, etc, Or even the PRO SB talk about monthly arrangements, "my last arrangement. ", prepays, gifts, Paypal, Venmo, etc. I avoid those SB for the most part.
    Any SB that has been in the bowl long enough could be classified as a pro. Most SD's never use that type of lingo to a SB. They pick it up from the mongers who treat them like an escort. This is learned behavior from being promised an arrangement from someone who goes silent or missing after the first FC. After a couple of these incidents the girls either get out of the bowl disillusion ed and or learn to adapt and start doing rotations the way the guys do. This is something that the mongers created because most SB wo. Uld much rather have one SD that could be counted on.

  12. #1636

    Lingo

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Yep. I had a POT say in a message 'so you want the girlfriend experience?' I was taken aback, and basically said 'that's escort lingo, and I'm not interested in escorts'. Then she gets a little huffy and retorts 'so you know all the escort lingo' . Ehh, we put it back on track and did get to the M&G, but then it turned out she had used all fake pics, and unlike her claim to be white was actually half AA. The M&G ended in 30 seconds when my jaw hit the floor.
    Another great point, if I hear GFE, roses, my menu, etc, etc, Or even the PRO SB talk about monthly arrangements, "my last arrangement. ", prepays, gifts, Paypal, Venmo, etc. I avoid those SB for the most part.

  13. #1635
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Classicbeauty1 - Waste of Time

    So I had a couple or three days of texting with Classicbeauty1 https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...2-1a0a7978361f.

    Everything steamed along very well. Set up an M&G, to be followed by going back to her place if things went well over drinks and lunch. We landed at $200 as her allowance for the day.

    That AM, as you might guess, got the "my kid had to come home from school," text.

    Maybe she did, maybe she didn't, but she didn't follow up after that so I'm writing it off to cold feet or flakiness. Maybe she's legit and one of you other mongers will get the benefit, but there are too many willing fish in the sea for me to want to waste time trying to land the slippery ones.

    Best of luck mongers.

    C.

  14. #1634
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHandCock  [View Original Post]
    A true sugar baby will have know idea what a rose reference means. Another way you can tell the sex worker.
    Yep. I had a POT say in a message 'so you want the girlfriend experience?' I was taken aback, and basically said 'that's escort lingo, and I'm not interested in escorts'. Then she gets a little huffy and retorts 'so you know all the escort lingo' . Ehh, we put it back on track and did get to the M&G, but then it turned out she had used all fake pics, and unlike her claim to be white was actually half AA. The M&G ended in 30 seconds when my jaw hit the floor.

  15. #1633

    Execptions

    Quote Originally Posted by JayMalibu  [View Original Post]
    I can attest to this fact as well. Want you to meet at her home or hotel and you have a pro. Heck even the Lexington dancers that I've encountered will do M&G first.
    Of course there are exceptions, a HOT looking stripper did an M&G with me, and later we sealed the deal. But I'm not a fan of high demand girls. The other day I meet another young newbie, great kissing and petting in my car after the M&G, got a date set for the late, only wants a $. I can't wait!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape