Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 27,226 to 27,240 of 27795
-
04-17-17 14:25 #570Senior Member

Posts: 267Angela
http://washington.backpage.com/Women...tight/37485417
Saw her last week, no GFE but BBFS CiP.
Prob won't repeat.
-
04-16-17 19:48 #569Senior Member

Posts: 153Good info
Was looking forward to kathleen but no thanks I don't like stank pussy.
Originally Posted by SeaGentleman
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-17 22:41 #568Regular Member

Posts: 21Kammi_Kay
http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSee...pares/44238323
Injust got done with one of my fav ladies. Tiny spinner named Kammi_Kay.
Bbfscip. She is a lot of fun.
-
04-15-17 15:44 #567Regular Member

Posts: 21My reports of the last 6 months
Staciofseattle69 Success on 1st visit. Will repeat.
Kathleen 3 visits, fail. Nice Girl, Can't DT, stinky pussy. Wouldn't do BBFS.
Ms Amazing 1 visit Fail. No BBFS.
Rachaelxxx Success on 1st visit will not repeat.
Miss J Wilde success on 2nd visit and will repeat.
Monica Heart, 1 visit, fail no BBFS.
Nuttin Nice, success on 1st visit & will not repeat.
Kammi_kay success on 1st visit & will repeat.
Ready4 Riley success on 1st visit & will repeat.
DirtyAnnie success on 1st visit, will repeat.
-
04-14-17 20:29 #566Senior Member

Posts: 706RE: Miss Nadya
I think she has a handler. Every conversation I've had with her via text seems like it's someone different. Different menus, prices, can't recall things, etc. Also, the caller I'd came up as some man's name that looked to a middle eastern looking name. I agree. Cute girl & I think someone posted decent comments about her a while back. Not sure if I would risk it when there's better more reliable ladies out there.
-LCB.
Originally Posted by Gamper
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-17 19:56 #565Senior Member

Posts: 80Had the same offer, also passed, her reviews are awful.
Originally Posted by Gamper
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-17 19:42 #564Senior Member

Posts: 566Maelanie Love
Just finished with her. Fife / Tacoma.
Bbfscip no upcharge.
-
04-14-17 12:40 #563Senior Member

Posts: 267Price Down
Oh she finally went down a bit, she used to quote $500 LOL. YMMV on this, very flaky!
Originally Posted by Gamper
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-17 20:40 #562Senior Member

Posts: 201Miss Nadya
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?220837-Miss-Nadya
Texted and she offers 250/350. Told her too much and passed. Cute though.
-
04-13-17 18:17 #561Senior Member

Posts: 706RE: PrettyPink
I saw her a few years back & she was a royal snatch! Supper crappy attitude, would barely complete a sentence & super cold. I can't Imagine her doing BB, she was hyper paranoid about the rubber slipping off & wouldn't do doggie style, because she was afraid I would try and take the rubber off, which I would never do. I always thought she was nasty-hot, but with that sour personality, I'll pass. She also didn't smell very good down south.
-LCB.
Originally Posted by WebbHoes
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-17 16:47 #560Senior Member

Posts: 566PrettyPink
PrettyPink on tna. Car date. No upcharge. Bbfscip.
-
04-13-17 11:14 #559Regular Member

Posts: 16Erica
There is a similar report on another board.
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-17 06:00 #558Senior Member

Posts: 706RE: Kimberly
Sounds like a familiar experience, but more flakey that in the past. However, she will take the gravy, no problem. Maybe it's just a YMMV type of thing. Every time I've seen her she brings up the story of being a Microsoft big wig's former, go-to sugar baby (I can't say his name on this site, but he's a familiar public figure.) Kind of bragging like its a badge of honor. Anyhow. Maybe she's just way to flakey to bother with now.
-LCB.
Originally Posted by MichaelT87
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-17 19:07 #557Senior Member

Posts: 267Kimberly BBFS
Yes she does provide BBFS but no CIP.
Originally Posted by PeterHouston
[View Original Post]
She texted me again after saying that sorry her dad has dementia and that he was over. Then she says I will see you for free in 15 minutes. I just told her that I am here and parked without leaving my house, she still pulls the same excuse LOL 5 minutes, 10 minutes, I played along for 45 minutes till there were no more replies!
If you want your time wasted then take the risk YMMV.
-
04-12-17 18:56 #556Senior Member

Posts: 267Erika. ROB
http://everett.backpage.com/WomenSee...-body/43416438
Guys, beware. Attempted to extort money before service saying that she owes $60 to her sister, she needs money up front so she can run to her sisters car and give it to her. If you don't she goes running to the car (sky blue Dodge PT cruiser), her pimp boyfriend comes out, white dude, high on something, skinny. She pulled this on me however I was a little bigger than this guy so he said "can I bum a $20 of you dude" WTF!












Reply With Quote



