Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 22,816 to 22,830 of 28091
-
04-14-17 12:59 #5276Senior Member

Posts: 551Is 80 half hour and 120 hour steep? That's pretty much baseline low price. You do know that includes the HE right? There's no mamasan. Where is it any cheaper reliably?
Originally Posted by TennisNut
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-17 11:36 #5275

Posts: 366Miracle Oasis prices
Arianna is beautiful, but MO prices are a bit steep. You guys who have been to Miracle Oasis--is it worth the premium fee?
Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-17 23:29 #5274Senior Member

Posts: 479RE: MO Advice
Looks like the only one who shows her face in the ads is the one who goes by Arianna:
Originally Posted by Patriot92
[View Original Post]
http://sandiego.backpage.com/Therape...-free/25857785
-
04-12-17 20:59 #5273Senior Member

Posts: 285Rtff
Don't message me asking for info if you could have found that info in the first three pages. I will not respond to you if you have never posted anywhere before.
Anyway, since you're here, and since everyone is going on a tangent about other locations...
I miss Japan. They have blowjob bars there where it's All-You-Can-Drink / All-She-Can-Suck. $75-$100 for a 45 min BBBJCIM. Often times from very cute girls in their late 20's and early 30's. Many places were open until 6 am. I showed up at 5 am for a BBBJ and still had time to get ready for work, eat breakfast, and be in the office by 7 am. I was a highly productive worker then. LOL!Last edited by Member #6982; 04-12-17 at 21:00. Reason: Formatting
-
04-12-17 20:52 #5272Senior Member

Posts: 285Hong's
I've been in need of a BBBJ for a long while. I refused to go to BG. LOL. I went to Hong's based off of Vandong's review. I asked for Lena, but Mama said she doesn't work there anymore. She said she'll find someone to take care of me.
This place looks very run down on the outside, but it's a typical Korean spot. $50 for HHR. I would have figured $140 for FS. I drew "Sara". Cinnamon-skinned Latina. High 30's / Low 40's.
Anyway. Long story short: light teasing at first, but she got straight to the point. I asked for BJ. She made me tip first. I gave her $80. She proceeded with CBJ. I asked to take the hat off. She wanted $40 more.
And there it was! My remaining 20 minutes was BBBJ (no CIM) for $170 total. Her spit dripped down my balls. She sucked and licked me like a scoop of ice cream that was about to fall off of the cone. Damn... I'm re-calibrated now! I may repeat.
She said she works there on Wednesdays. The only other Latina (for now) works Saturdays and Sundays.
Happy Hunting!
-
04-12-17 17:38 #5271Senior Member

Posts: 789Link that does not work.
Originally Posted by AmpFan09
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-17 15:34 #5270Senior Member

Posts: 106Hands down.
Honolulu is the best I've been to. Spent some time there the last couple of summers. Read their threads, they have parlor specific threads and wish all reviews were written the way they do. Simple yet informative.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight619
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-17 15:25 #5269Regular Member

Posts: 4Oahu for AMPs. Other islands have no zero to no AMPs to speak of. Just go to the Hawaii / Honolulu boards on this site to check it out. I personally prefer Dream Therapy. If she's visiting, see Hilton. I'll just say in advance, you're welcome.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight619
[View Original Post]
Food. All the islands have great food. But definitely for your first visit, go to Oahu. Tons of things to do on Oahu to get your tourist fix on. If you want to experience the other islands, puddle jumper flights from Honolulu to the other islands are cheap and readily available.
-
04-12-17 09:32 #5268Senior Member

Posts: 62The upgrade is she will undress.
Originally Posted by Knight007
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-17 09:29 #5267Senior Member

Posts: 563According to TER, HE only and not that great. No mention about upgrade from reviews.
Originally Posted by Knight007
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-17 02:19 #5266Senior Member

Posts: 281I've never been to Hawaii. If I could go for provider or AMP fun, which city? Best food aswell. LOL. Thanks.
-
04-12-17 01:24 #5265Senior Member

Posts: 37https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?ID=282957
Originally Posted by DogRice
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-17 22:21 #5264Senior Member

Posts: 563The BP URL is no longer valid.
What is her TER I'd?
Originally Posted by Knight007
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-17 16:37 #5263Senior Member

Posts: 37Anyone seen Katy
http://sandiego.backpage.com/WomenSe...nside/25276207
Works in Oceanside area. Reviews in TER but I am non VIP. She charges 1. 5 but no FS. And has an upgrade for 0. 3 - what is the upgrade? Thanks.
-
04-11-17 15:26 #5262Regular Member

Posts: 4Agree
Having recently moved to San Diego and even though I have found places to satisfy my needs in San Diego proper, have yet to go to Tijuana yet as I am awaiting receipt of my SENTRI card, I was a little disappointed with the variety here. Rex is correct that Oahu has a healthy AMP industry for mongers who like high quality providers. Also, there is a pricing difference with regards to service length. For what we pay for HH services, it's equivalent to a FH service there.
Originally Posted by RexTripod808
[View Original Post]
Fortunately I go back and forth to the islands on consistent basis to recalibrate.











Reply With Quote




