Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,191 to 23,205 of 40016
-
04-09-17 06:41 #16826Senior Member

Posts: 275Hypertension. High Blood Pressure
For most people elevated blood pressure is SYMPTOM-LESS, which is why it is a silent killer. The only exception is when blood pressure gets so high that it starts causing End Organ Damage. This is called MALIGNANT HYPERTENSION and is very dangerous. Symptoms of malignant hypertension can mimic other disease processes and can present with blurred or altered vision, headache, dizziness, confusion, delirium. Untreated it can lead to hemorrhagic stroke (bleeding in the brain), accelerated kidney failure, heart attack and other nice things. It generally doesn't occur before blood pressure is over 200/100 mmHg.
Originally Posted by SamSinger
[View Original Post]
Hypertension is often at harmful levels (over the long run) with the patient feeling "fine". It is like diabetes in that the closer to perfect levels the better for you. Under most conditions it is well managed with medications that are affordable and without severe side-effects. The days of rampant impotence from BP meds are long past. There are rare occasions where BP is difficult to control but for most of us we can live equally happy but longer and healthier lives with good control.
With the Affordable Care Act most people, and certainly all Mongers can afford to see a doctor and get appropriate medication. If you are not well controlled under a doctors care you are slowly killing yourself. Hypertension severe enough to cause symptoms CANNOT be controlled without medication. Most hospitals have a referral number to caregivers who are accepting patients in their systems.
You should also question your diagnosis of "hypertension" as the symptoms you describe can be related to other issues, anything from heart disease to anxiety / depression. (This is if you are diagnosing yourself.) If you truly have difficult to control blood pressure despite 3-4 medications you need to see a specialist.
Peace,
E.
-
04-08-17 18:41 #16825Senior Member

Posts: 499Hypertension is very treatable
Brad, I do not want to dissuade you from getting massages and even more so not dissuade you from reporting on them but when you mentioned hypertension before I first thought it is an euphemism for something or you are being satirical. But now i see you do mean the real thing. It is a serious health condition alright but effectively treatable for most people. There are quite a few medicines that will bring it down (e. g. Lisnopril). Just go to a general practitioner immediately and get a prescription. These medicines do not cost much and they are a sure fire way to treat hypertension. It is a very common disease, 1 in 3 American adults have it. Also, get a home blood pressure measuring kit which costs around $50-$75 just about the cost of a massage before tips
Originally Posted by BradId24
[View Original Post]

https://www.cdc.gov/bloodpressure/faqs.htm
All the best.
-
04-08-17 16:25 #16824Senior Member

Posts: 388For the first time I visited two places on the same day. One before lunch and another after lunch. Vide is cool and I liked the MT's. I got Kimberly and I will die for those melons. She was friendly and had a sweet smile. She also did a good job with he. Spot on review from Brad and that helped. I was here before lunch and I stopped by subway to have a sandwich and drove to belmont spa after that. I got Wendy here and she did an awesome massage and awesome HJ. But the part I did not like is, she did not allow any touching. She says she is shy and said, she is not shy with hands but later at sometime she may even loose her shyness with body. Unlike many AMP, she spoke decent english.
Originally Posted by BradId24
[View Original Post]
Between these two, I prefer Vide because of the variety. This is my second massage with a latina. Getting massage from someone who can also speak good english is super exciting.
-
04-08-17 13:45 #16823Idiot

Posts: 55Roger That
And. Language / communication issues as well, feigned or otherwise. All hype and puffing in ad, not bait-and-switch. Just bait.
Originally Posted by BonerLander
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-17 13:21 #16822Senior Member

Posts: 638Offers FS if you get the right girl.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-17 11:30 #16821Senior Member

Posts: 313Happy latinas
Do you have a link? Can't find it after several searches. You can pm me if you'd like. Maybe I'll toftt. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Elmwoood
[View Original Post]
James.
-
04-08-17 11:03 #16820Senior Member

Posts: 85Happy latinas
Anyone tried the Happy Latinas on Addison by Harlem? 7548 w Addison I am going to try later in the week and will report but any info prior would be nice.
-
04-08-17 08:49 #16819Banned Member

Posts: 45She was on the Northside a year or two ago but you're right. Big old lady boobs, no touching, mechanical release.
Originally Posted by SamSpade
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-17 01:53 #16818Senior Member

Posts: 3481No H. E. Massage.
Brad I agree it's great to get a legit no play massage. But 99 percent of the time I like to play after a massage.
-
04-08-17 01:11 #16817Senior Member

Posts: 292Thank you, Sam.
Originally Posted by SamSinger
[View Original Post]
Personally, I don't drink or smoke.
Never used escort service. Been in strip bar like 16 years ago.
But, for some reasons, I like massages.
(I think it's because of hypertension inherited from my mother.).
If anyone need good massage for low price, there are three places I recommend.
1. Daiva Massage (630-205-7315).
This Lithuanian lady charge only $40 an hour for home studio.
Three story town house and the basement is business.
The best massage with warm stones with heated bed.
I tipped her $30 last time.
She may have extra since I saw nude painting on the wall.
I may visit her for massage reason later on.
2. Anna.
https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/6076582628.html
This Russian girl (27) has an office in the middle of a big building.
She is actually pretty.
When I was there last time, she locked both the front door and room door.
I expect something, but nothing happened.
But, her massage was very pleasant.
Not very hard, but just good.
And, I can see that she actually keep time (90 minutes).
(In general, Europeans keep times while Latinas do not.)
It sound weird, but I don't want HE much any more.
I feel my brain is bursting for hypertension.
(I am thin, but still have it.).
I may repeat these two.
P.S.:
One more is this.
https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/6078154763.html
These Russian ladies have office in the medical complex.
I was surprised that this woman chiropractor has HE.
They hired a lot of part timer and this lady was full time chiropractor knowing nothing about massage parlor.
She thought $65 include HE though I tipped her later.
Next time, I may have to say no depending on mood.
(Tip would be similar anyway.)
Conclusion:
If you would go for anything sensual, choose Latina.
I visited three places and all three did it.
If you are inclined for real massage, go for European.
One out of 3-4 people will do it.
But, massages are generally good and long as massage chairs are from Russia.
-
04-07-17 23:47 #16816Senior Member

Posts: 499Hope that is temporary Brad. Best wishes! Thanks for all the Latina and Euro massage reports.
Originally Posted by BradId24
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-17 23:41 #16815Senior Member

Posts: 499217 shows $50 for an hour and that should be it. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BradId24
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-17 19:29 #16814Senior Member

Posts: 313Holy Crap!
I'm sure this place is much like Logan, or the place on Lawrence with Stacey and dahlia but has anyone been here? Anything special other than the obviously gorgeous women? Any tidbits you can share? How's the process to get in the door and who were you with? Anything extra provided? You can PM me if you would like. I'm thankful for any help. Stay safe gents.
James.
Here's two links:
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...video/58619103
http://www.hotbodyrubs.com/
-
04-07-17 18:09 #16813Senior Member

Posts: 3481Rosita.
From Brad's review maybe her menu has opened up a bit. She has my interest.
Originally Posted by SamSpade
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-17 18:03 #16812Senior Member

Posts: 556Rosita must have moved then. She used to be in Aurora. I only saw her once, and was not impressed. Her old ads featured plenty of boobs, which I am a big fan of. Much to my disappointment and annoyance, I discovered they were off limits.
Originally Posted by BradId24
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






