Thread: Sugarbabies?
+
Add Report
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 9224
-
04-08-17 20:32 #1619Senior Member

Posts: 1248She looks like a cow, she can't mask that middle gurth.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-17 20:29 #1618Senior Member

Posts: 2248Rip Off Is Back
VeVe aka Natasha is now Shelly3435.
See prior names posted in this section and rip off reports. Up to you if you want to report her new profile to SA and help protect others from becoming her victims.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...f-f41a09d071a8
-
04-08-17 12:58 #1617Senior Member

Posts: 1138Got to love the blank profiles
-
04-08-17 08:43 #1616Senior Member

Posts: 412Poorkitten scam
LOL. Yep, word for word the same message my friend received. What a loser.
Originally Posted by ByronDee
[View Original Post]
CFG.
-
04-07-17 18:55 #1615Regular Member

Posts: 21Yeah, met her once, she is real, looks better in person, has attitude problem and not very bright. If that appeals you then go for it. Oh and she wants to charge you by the pop, so I she is more UTR than SB in my books.
Originally Posted by JoeBogus
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-17 15:00 #1614Senior Member

Posts: 621Duos?
Did she offer a duo with Granny? LOL!
Originally Posted by Cincyfunguy
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-17 14:05 #1613Senior Member

Posts: 2248Breebby13
Stripper at Cheeks. Offers 30 min VIP there for $250.2 for 1 for $25. Average build. Average looks. Stripper attitude as you would expect.
Originally Posted by OhioRob
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-17 00:35 #1612Senior Member

Posts: 543Cincy sugar
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...e-4960242dbb56
I have a meeting scheduled with her. Has anyone else talked to her or met her?
-
04-07-17 00:30 #1611Regular Member

Posts: 10General info
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...f-be69302bc7af
Rhiannanx. Exchanged a few messages. Smoking hot. My type. I don't know her personally, but I had already followed her on social media a while back before she ever joined SA. Asked for 600 per date plus some up front. No thanks. GPS like you hear about.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...1-1afccacd1901
Breebby13 - also swapped a few messages, exchanged snapchats. Dances at a club in dayton. Originally offered a 3 way date with her friend who is also on the site. They wanted 600 each. Lowest Bree said she would go was 400. Claims she can give guys private 30 minute lap dances for 500. If that was true she wouldn't be on SA offering more. For basically the same price. Hoping shell come down.
Does anyone have any info on the following?:
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-72ecf1f73d9e
-
04-06-17 23:21 #1610Senior Member

Posts: 71JacindiaXo
She says she is in animation industry. When I tried asking about his fav Japanese Manga, she was clueless, I realized she is not that intelligent if she is doing animation course. She asked me money upfront for M&G. I said Thank you some other time LOL.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-17 20:19 #1609Senior Member

Posts: 2248CallMeEricaBabyy & JacindiaXo
Anyone have info on this one?
CallMeEricaBabyy - 19 - Cincinnati.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-7b7d3b4ddca1
Also, JacindiaXo is GPS+. Wants $300 to M&G. $1000 each private time
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-0e8f3775754b
-
04-06-17 20:07 #1608Senior Member

Posts: 1248PoorKitten Quote
"I'm going to tell you what I am looking for right off the bat. .
I do have my own place so I am willing to host.
What I'm looking for might not be what you're offering, but I am open minded so let me know what you're wanting.
I don't want to feel like a SB. I like the idea of us making plans on exactly what we are going to do as a date and then before hand I get the money and when we meet up you act surprised like you didn't know I had the $ to pay for it when I tell the waiter to give me the check. (I can leave the intimacy details for you to figure out).
And we don't have to take things slow if you don't want too. I'm ready for whatever."
Dang, she never showed up, I was waiting at Mortons Steakhouse, I still can't believe it...she promised!
-
04-06-17 19:18 #1607Senior Member

Posts: 63Poorkitten
I got that same message from her. I told her no. She agreed to meet for 200. Then came she wanted 1/4 of it upfront. I told her good try and blocked her.
Originally Posted by Cincyfunguy
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-17 18:49 #1606Senior Member

Posts: 1138Uhhh no
The SA girl is the same as your backpage girl, the one on SA is lucky to be maybe a fair B cup.
Originally Posted by JoeBogus
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-17 18:21 #1605Senior Member

Posts: 543Poorkitten
I got exactly the same message.
Originally Posted by Cincyfunguy
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





