Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,781 to 21,795 of 43526
-
04-09-17 20:59 #21746Senior Member

Posts: 346Orchid is Never not Maybe.
Agree, Sometimes you go to a place a few times because you get a good massage and then after a few visits you get a HE. Orchid is not one of those places. You may think "you will if you put your time" in w several visits. Do not waste your efforts. I liked the massages but never got more.
Originally Posted by SexRohmer
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-17 18:07 #21745Senior Member

Posts: 164Orchid
To the best of my knowledge, this place hasn't offered extras for a long time. Watertown used to have many good places, but after a few cleanings, there isn't much left. Maybe 60 Beacon St is the last one, if any.
Originally Posted by Gabbos
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-17 17:23 #21744Senior Member

Posts: 1038New Ad On BP Massage
Title of ad is "Grand New Girl New Asians" Number is 646 xxx 1860. Anyone have any information on this Quincy place? Also listed on W / M, same ad.
-
04-09-17 13:58 #21743Senior Member

Posts: 386Golden Hands Revere
I went there once standard thai place mat on the floor. 80 for the hour tipped 40 for the standard HE release. Got the feeling more could be on the table but when I tried to return they only had TS working and I didn't get to go. I will say in their defense they were up front that no girls were working a lot of places would have just took the appointment without telling me.
-
04-09-17 12:51 #21742Senior Member

Posts: 664411 The Golden Hands 7 Foster St Revere?? ANY INFO?
Welcome to The Golden Hands Thai Spa. We are Grand Opening at 7 Foster Street Unit 24 Revere, MA 02151. We provide professional Thai Style bodywork by a hospitality staff. We trained in the ancient art of Traditional Thai Bodywork that involves stretching and deep tissue. Ache and Pain? Stress at work? Just need some time to be pampered. Take a break and come see us at our professional, comfortable, private rooms and quiet location.
We Accept Credit Cards Walk-ins Welcome!
Service fee: 1 hour session $80.
1. 5 hour session $110.
2 hour session $150.
Any info on services? Thanks CM. Golden Hands Phone 781 629 5794
-
04-08-17 10:58 #21741Senior Member

Posts: 952Link no good
Link has expired.
Originally Posted by RegnetExitium
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-17 09:32 #21740Senior Member

Posts: 346Excellent massage if you want a massage
Haven't seen Jolin in many years. She is technically excellent at massage. The Thai style uses a lot of oil so having a option to shower is ideal. Don't know if her skills have declined over the years.
Originally Posted by Thor369
[View Original Post]
It's been posted many times about the ladyboys working with her.
-
04-08-17 07:33 #21739Senior Member

Posts: 317Tis was the place that I asked about few days ago. Jolin has several reviews that date back to several years ago. I asked that if she gave the massage and if anyone had any recent reviews on her.
Originally Posted by RegnetExitium
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-17 15:13 #21738Senior Member

Posts: 1038Not YoYo
She's not there now but will be back soon.
Originally Posted by Scraggy
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-17 07:11 #21737Senior Member

Posts: 253Judy
She's been around for few years now. I'm definitely a fan too, but. With the recent new of le in Andover I'm spooked. BTW -- she's not 20 for god sakes!
Originally Posted by EubaBrown
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-17 21:05 #21736Senior Member

Posts: 465Sounded like an old Penthouse Forum letter.
Originally Posted by NewOld
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-17 20:10 #21735Regular Member

Posts: 8Sharing is caring!
Anyone willing to share screenshots of some rbmaps I need? Will share shots of TER. If interested, PM.
-
04-06-17 19:59 #21734Senior Member

Posts: 368YoYo at Kent
Thought I'd hit the big time. YoYo might be the girl you describe. Loves to get naked and has better than average skills BUT shorted me on time on every visit. By the third time, I was pissed off enough I handed over. 3 instead of. 4 and she got incredibly nasty and snarly. Been staying away ever since.
Originally Posted by LuckyDustyNed
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-17 19:00 #21733Senior Member

Posts: 2099Not so much
Unfortunately putting him on ignore doesn't block him from seeing your posts, it only blocks you from seeing his posts. Perhaps a feature is needed that when you put someone on ignore it blocks you from seeing his posts & him from seeing your posts. Kind of glad everyone ruined it for him last time, now if everyone can put him on ignore (I just did) we'll all be happy.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
Why? The purpose of ignore is so that you don't have to be bothered by them anymore. It's not so you can control their experience. Once somebody is on your ignore list why even give a fuck what they do. It's the internet there will always be assholes, it's literally impossible to get rid of them, all you need do is remove them from your view.
A2
-
04-06-17 17:47 #21732

Posts: 729I'm thinking it was probably because you're such a well hung irresistible hunk and so much younger than the rest of us desperate mongers that she sees every day, that she just couldn't control herself.
Originally Posted by NewOld
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




